Dont forget Daylight Savings Time!

General Chat
Valenth
SEOP

Dont forget Daylight Savings Time!

Post by Valenth »

11/1/15 Early Sunday 2am-ish (or before you head to bed)

Turn the Clocks back an hour! Gain an hour of sleep! No complaints here! :D

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Dont forget Daylight Savings Time!

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Completely forgot about this, the time on my phone changed back an hour haha

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wonder how many people will show up for work early ? One year I was late on the summer change,boss was not happy :oops:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ole lady worked a double yesterday. That's the first thing she did when she got home at 11:00 last night on her alarm clock, but the cable box, cell phone etc, the time changes back or forward on it's own when time changes roll around.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

My sister forgot to set her clock lastnight and she was up an hour early this morning for church. I heard her get up so when she went down stairs,where all the clocks are set, I went into her room and set her clock. She came back to bed for an hour. I heard her talking to herself but couldn't make out what she said. When we got up at the right time I ask her what was all the noise before and she said. " I'm going crazy....I'm sure when I got up this morning the clock had 6:30 and downstairs it had 5:30 so I went back upstairs and my clock had 5:35.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:My sister forgot to set her clock lastnight and she was up an hour early this morning for church. I heard her get up so when she went down stairs,where all the clocks are set, I went into her room and set her clock. She came back to bed for an hour. I heard her talking to herself but couldn't make out what she said. When we got up at the right time I ask her what was all the noise before and she said. " I'm going crazy....I'm sure when I got up this morning the clock had 6:30 and downstairs it had 5:30 so I went back upstairs and my clock had 5:35.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”