Glad to be Back!

General Chat
Valenth
SEOP

Glad to be Back!

Post by Valenth »

After a Hiatus from SEOPS for good and bad reasons... I'm back!

*Good - 3 Week Vacation to Theme Parks... Cedar Point, Kings Island, Dollywood, Kennywood, Hershey Park and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. EXCITING Times!

*Bad - Found out I'm terribly Anemic, Having that addressed and currently taking medications for it.

But all in all I'm just glad to be back, had a great break from work and computers... And now I'm refreshed to discuss things once again!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Glad to be Back!

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Valenth wrote:After a Hiatus from SEOPS for good and bad reasons... I'm back!

*Good - 3 Week Vacation to Theme Parks... Cedar Point, Kings Island, Dollywood, Kennywood, Hershey Park and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. EXCITING Times!

*Bad - Found out I'm terribly Anemic, Having that addressed and currently taking medications for it.

But all in all I'm just glad to be back, had a great break from work and computers... And now I'm refreshed to discuss things once again!
Sorry to hear about the bad, your Anemic condition. Glad you are back Valenth.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Thank you kindly Trenchfoot :D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Valenth wrote:After a Hiatus from SEOPS for good and bad reasons... I'm back!

Had been wondering where you have been. Welcome back and hope thing continue to the good.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Welcome back, wondered what happened to you.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I was just happy to take an extended Vacation and enjoy some fun and relaxation.. But fortunately the Anemia will be taken care of with the correct supplements and medication :)

Return to “The Off season”