INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dang it's cold, that wind makes it feel like Siberia. blowin my skirt all over the place when I walked my mastiff.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

not a good day to go commando I spect.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

snowy morning here at the lake. it has been snowing since about 5, just now starting to stick a bit. big ole flakes, it's purty.
they said we could have some snow squalls and about an inch of accumulation. but this is the perfect temperature for snow it seems here, where you seem to get more than expected.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That bedroom of mine was like sleeping out on the arctic tundra last night .Supposed to get a warmup come Saturday and stay for awhile! I know our old buddy trench will be as happy as a catfish in a tub of vaseline when he hears that. ;)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I heared that one before. we got a lot of snow today, but little stuck. but it sure was purty. a neighbor of mine came over and we played pool for hours n watched it snowin.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

whiteout practically now. it's a good temp. to get an unexpected amount if it kept up.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:17 pm That bedroom of mine was like sleeping out on the arctic tundra last night .Supposed to get a warmup come Saturday and stay for awhile! I know our old buddy trench will be as happy as a catfish in a tub of vaseline when he hears that. ;)
Warmers good, but if she stays off and sets too long while not having to run it as much being nicer weather, the ole girl is hard to get started again. Two sided coin kinda thing that's bad either way. Sooner or later the old model T will give out all together. Warm days can be a bummer because when night comes the temps are low enough in needing it. Sets idle all day then a bear to get going at night. If it stayed in the 40's around the clock I would be much happier than the catfish in a tub of Vaseline. It's a worry none the less, it needs fixed, so it's dependable. $$$$$$$$$$$ :( :( :( :cry:
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCH FAR BE IT FER ME TO SOUND SILLY. BUT I HAIN'T GOT A CLUE WHAT YER TALKIN ABOUT HERE IN YER POST. DANGDEST THING I EVER TRYED TO DECIPHER. WERE YOU MOONSHINE TYPIN.

BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE TODAY HERE AT THE LAKE, JUST STUNNING. ME N MRS. BAIT WENT TO THE CHURCH LAST NIGHT FOR THE CHRISTMAS DINNER FOR 50 AND OLDER, HAD A BLAST. WE PLAYED CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUED AFTERWARDS IT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME. AND I GOT TO STAND UP N TELL 2 OF MY FAVORITE JOKES TO EVERYBODY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

20 feels like 13 here Wednesday the 13th. this end, the front end is bout froze solid back here now.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:15 am TRENCH FAR BE IT FER ME TO SOUND SILLY. BUT I HAIN'T GOT A CLUE WHAT YER TALKIN ABOUT HERE IN YER POST. DANGDEST THING I EVER TRYED TO DECIPHER. WERE YOU MOONSHINE TYPIN.

BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE TODAY HERE AT THE LAKE, JUST STUNNING. ME N MRS. BAIT WENT TO THE CHURCH LAST NIGHT FOR THE CHRISTMAS DINNER FOR 50 AND OLDER, HAD A BLAST. WE PLAYED CHRISTIAN FAMILY FUED AFTERWARDS IT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME. AND I GOT TO STAND UP N TELL 2 OF MY FAVORITE JOKES TO EVERYBODY.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bolt knows. :lol: :lol: My ole model T furnace, Bait. It's on the verge of dying completely. When it sets idle for awhile on warmer days it don't want to start up on cold nights. If it don't set too long and runs a bit, I've noticed it's easier to get it going. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ran pretty good last night because it didn't have the time to shut off much as cold as it got. But it needs a fixing either way, it's one big worry because the real Mcoy cold isn't even here yet. Can get mighty frigid in Jan/Feb.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I gotcha. I was a wonderin if I took too much medicine this morning er something. or if I had taken my nighty, night medicine in the morning somehow. you really had me wonderin.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Hey trench they are talking about passing that tax cut you been wondering about. Problem is they have not mentioned one word about the mandate.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Lady luck is hiding her face again. That's becoming an everyday thing around here. Won't hold my breath, but looks like separate then for ole Angus.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I guess the senate has it but the house don't, they still haggling over it.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:59 am I gotcha. I was a wonderin if I took too much medicine this morning er something. or if I had taken my nighty, night medicine in the morning somehow. you really had me wonderin.
Not your fault, I should have worded it better, but I knew Bolt knew what I was talking about. :) He knows about theee old model T furnace. Gas bill going to be high for awhile now till I get-er fixed. Gotta run it more to not let it set too long, or she's a pain in the rear to get going. :(

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:18 am I guess the senate has it but the house don't, they still haggling over it.
:? :( :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:02 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:59 am I gotcha. I was a wonderin if I took too much medicine this morning er something. or if I had taken my nighty, night medicine in the morning somehow. you really had me wonderin.
Not your fault, I should have worded it better, but I knew Bolt knew what I was talking about. :) He knows about theee old model T furnace. Gas bill going to be high for awhile now till I get-er fixed. Gotta run it more to not let it set too long, or she's a pain in the rear to get going. :(
well I hope you get yer heater woes tooked cared of. I got a danged ole heat pump here. air conditioning runs great. and the heat feels okay. but you get these Siberia temps come in, and it hain't worth a pinch as far as I'm concerned. I'm used to gas heat. and when it plays out. that's the way I'm headed. and I need to add more insulation as well here. gotta lotta winders in the front half, I mean a lot/

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Return to “The Off season”