INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:03 am SOMEONE TELL TRENCH WE NEED SOME SPRINGY INSPIRATIONAL PICTURES TO LIVEN THE JOINT UP. WINTER IS TOOO DAGNAB LONGGGGGGGGG. I'M COUNTING ON YA OLE BUDDY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

STUNNING PICTURES AS ALWAYS OLE BUDDY. NOW YOU GOT ME THINKIN ABOUT GOLF TOO. LOL !!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL SCENERIES. GLAD TO HAVE YA BACK. I'M HAPPIER THAN A 10 POINT BUCK WHO JUST FOUND A BRAND NEW SALT BLOCK SURROUNDED BY BIG OLE PILES OF HONEYCRISP APPLES N 15 DOES I AIN'T EVER SEEN BEFORE. THAT'S ONE HAPPY BUCK I TELL YA.

ME N MRS. BAIT WILL HAVE BEEN MARRIED 31 YEARS VALENTINES DAY WEDNESDAY. SO HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND ANNIVERSARY TO MY BESTEST BUDDY MRS. BAIT. HERE'S TO 31 MORE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 am STUNNING PICTURES AS ALWAYS OLE BUDDY. NOW YOU GOT ME THINKIN ABOUT GOLF TOO. LOL !!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL SCENERIES. GLAD TO HAVE YA BACK. I'M HAPPIER THAN A 10 POINT BUCK WHO JUST FOUND A BRAND NEW SALT BLOCK SURROUNDED BY BIG OLE PILES OF HONEYCRISP APPLES N 15 DOES I AIN'T EVER SEEN BEFORE. THAT'S ONE HAPPY BUCK I TELL YA.

ME N MRS. BAIT WILL HAVE BEEN MARRIED 31 YEARS VALENTINES DAY WEDNESDAY. SO HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND ANNIVERSARY TO MY BESTEST BUDDY MRS. BAIT. HERE'S TO 31 MORE.
Thanks, Bait. Got a Band-Aid for it. It's doing ok now, but for how long is the question. I might have to be getting a new one here before long.

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, and have many many more ole bud.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Surprised you didn't put any of these in there trench 8-)

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That will be you any day now :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 am That will be you any day now :lol:
No doubt. 80 to 90 degree sticky summer heat is EMS time for me.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:18 am Surprised you didn't put any of these in there trench 8-)
Yep, them black ones will be popping up soon. Need a 4 wheeler down there this year Bolt.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just flat pourin er down here at the lake today.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 am STUNNING PICTURES AS ALWAYS OLE BUDDY. NOW YOU GOT ME THINKIN ABOUT GOLF TOO. LOL !!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you reply.

still pourin the rain here at lake white.some local flooding going on in places. I had my pulmonary lung function test this morning at 8am. I had my lung catscan with contrast yesterday. so now we wait and see what happens next. but it's all in God's hands anyway. really foggy here right now because of the rain hitting the lake, but warm. I hope they get the leak fixed and ready fer fillin up by april as they hope. we'll have us a seops get together.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

67 DEGREES HERE AT LAKE WHITE N BREEZY, IT FEELS AWESOME. THANK YOU LORD.THE GEESE AND DUCKS ARE LOVING IT. WHAT A BLESSED SIGHT TO SEE THEM FLYING AND LANDING AND SWIMMING RIGHT OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR. AND I HAVE SEEN SO MANY HERONS, EAGLES, OSPREY EAGLES. IT'S QUITE THE SPECTACLE. AIN'T SEEN ANY OF THE BEAVERS THIS WINTER.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WELL I RECIEVED A CALL FROM PULMONOLOGY ABOUT MY LUNG TESTS, AND THEY WANT TO SEE ME NEXT WEEK TO DISCUSS A LUNG BIOPSY. SO IF YOU GET A CHANCE SAY A PRAYER THAT IT'S NOT LUNG CANCER.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Hope it goes well bait!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you bolt. I'm nervous as a cat crappin razor blades. but God's will, will be done either way.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:47 pm thank you bolt. I'm nervous as a cat crappin razor blades. but God's will, will be done either way.
Prayers your way bait. I am looking at a colon cancer dx myself. Outcome does not matter as everything is in the Lord's hands.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm sorry to hear that omega. I will begin praying for you. praying God will touch you n heal you friend.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS