INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:26 pm You'll really like this 9 and a half inches! http://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/vid ... 1184683541
Wow! Crazy stuff. What is wrong with some people anymore? :?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I saw that video yesterday scrolling through my facebook feed. and was glad I never had the sound on.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Sad thing is she is not bad looking. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole after watching that. Pure poopy pants :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Wonder if she had her gallbladder taken out and couldn't hold it. :lol: :lol: I've heard a couple of people I know tell me they can't hold poopy for very long after eating having that medical operation. One told me when they eat, it's like it goes right through you. And one told me they poopy their pants quite a bit while driving sometimes. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not funny by any means, but maybe this girl has the same problem. They should have let her use the bathroom. That's crazy. :?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bait, is this down on your end of the Lake? Kinda looks like it. Tubing on Lake White 2012 video I found.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

You are not going to believe this. but that is right in front of my house across the bay. the house you see in the beginning with the 2 story front porch. it is straight across from my mancave window. when I'm sitting at my computer as I am right now. I'm looking straight at that house. then you see on the same side in a few seconds after they take off the ''red roof marina'' here, where all the boats are. a good friend of mine live in the house right behind the marina. that is also straight across from my house a hair to the left. my house basically sets right between the 2 on the 220 side. I'm looking at both this very second.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Sat May 19, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's crazy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me n lisa helped a guy look for his wallet right in that same very area. he lived on the point across from the marina. he jumped on his jet ski with a bathing suit on and his wallet in his back pocket. and shot across to get some gas at the marina. this was like 5/6 years ago. and his wallet came out of his pocket.he went to pay for his gas while we were getting gas in the pontoon when he pulled in. he said he had over 800.00 in his wallet. and looking at his house and boats I had no reason to doubt that. we helped him look in our pontoon for a long time, but we never found it. but that was in the very same are where this video is.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he constantly had a pile of driftwood getting caught on his point. and we slayed the crappie there every time.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Miss ya all get at me on facebook..https://www.facebook.com/thechosenone201187 going through some crap and cant be on often but have messenger on my phone

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:29 am Wonder if she had her gallbladder taken out and couldn't hold it. :lol: :lol: I've heard a couple of people I know tell me they can't hold poopy for very long after eating having that medical operation. One told me when they eat, it's like it goes right through you. And one told me they poopy their pants quite a bit while driving sometimes. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not funny by any means, but maybe this girl has the same problem. They should have let her use the bathroom. That's crazy. :?
I have heard a couple people say that myself. One guy I know has to take his poopy underwear out side on the clothes hanger and hose them down before he puts them in washer :lol: . Dang legend wonder where you in the heck you been. Thought you might have got the boot again :D

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 1:02 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:29 am Wonder if she had her gallbladder taken out and couldn't hold it. :lol: :lol: I've heard a couple of people I know tell me they can't hold poopy for very long after eating having that medical operation. One told me when they eat, it's like it goes right through you. And one told me they poopy their pants quite a bit while driving sometimes. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not funny by any means, but maybe this girl has the same problem. They should have let her use the bathroom. That's crazy. :?
One guy I know has to take his poopy underwear out side on the clothes hanger and hose them down before he puts them in washer :lol: .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:56 am You are not going to believe this. but that is right in front of my house across the bay. the house you see in the beginning with the 2 story front porch. it is straight across from my mancave window. when I'm sitting at my computer as I am right now. I'm looking straight at that house. then you see on the same side in a few seconds after they take off the ''red roof marina'' here, where all the boats are. a good friend of mine live in the house right behind the marina. that is also straight across from my house a hair to the left. my house basically sets right between the 2 on the 220 side. I'm looking at both this very second.
I kinda thought that looked like your area on the Lake, remembering looking at the pictures you put on here. 8-) When I watched the video I was thinking wow, that looks like Baits part of the Lake. 8-)

So, is that what the Lake looks like completely full of water?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes, that is at full summer pool trench. which we were supposed to be at by memorial day. and we have had enough rain to fill this lake several times. and it's just not raising. we must still have leaks. I'm crushed even saying that. but several people on facebook are posting stuff about it now. and showing pictures at the dam. it actually looks like it's dropped about 4 inches to me. I feel like a mule kicked me in my lower unit.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

actually the driver of that boat on that video looks familiar to me, I think I met him at walmart in waverly one time in the fishing section and we talked. I invited him here.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:07 am yes, that is at full summer pool trench. which we were supposed to be at by memorial day. and we have had enough rain to fill this lake several times. and it's just not raising. we must still have leaks. I'm crushed even saying that. but several people on facebook are posting stuff about it now. and showing pictures at the dam. it actually looks like it's dropped about 4 inches to me. I feel like a mule kicked me in my lower unit.
Sorry to hear, Bait. Hoping they get it right soon for you, and all the others around the Lake. Been a bummer situation for toooo long ole bud.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

guys we're right back in the same ''dam'' situation. it's still leaking. I'm convinced it will never be fixed. I'm just broken hearted over it.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

With all the technology/machinery and know how in this day and age, it's crazy they can't get it to stop leaking. Feel sorry for all of you that wants to enjoy the Lake.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you friend, and I know you truly mean that. which makes it more comforting indeed. gonna be another long summer by the looks of it. I can still get out in the boat er canoe. but it's just sad. thank you for your thoughts n well wishes my friend. God will make it right somehow.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the chatter and disappointment at the lake is spreading like a wildfire here.

Return to “The Off season”