INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I was wondering how many upset lake side property owners would be disappointed. They need to get it fixed. I just don't understand why they can't. It's gotta be fixable. It's a shame, they've taken so long.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

they are reporting the water level has stayed the same for 3 days. but we had a whole night full of rain too.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

FINALLY THE LAKE IS RAISING. I HAD A COUPLE OF FEET UNDER MY DOCK LAST NIGHT. PRAISE GOD.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the pleasure boaters n the fisherman are at it now. another foot or so, and we'll be at full summer pool. ole bait is gonna yardwork early today and fish till I drop after that. talked to a guy in his boat by my dock last night and he said he'd caught a mess of smaller bass n crappie. juss throwin em back.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:26 am the pleasure boaters n the fisherman are at it now. another foot or so, and we'll be at full summer pool. ole bait is gonna yardwork early today and fish till I drop after that. talked to a guy in his boat by my dock last night and he said he'd caught a mess of smaller bass n crappie. juss throwin em back.
Good to hear. Lots more rain coming as well, Bait. That should help and kick the Lake up a notch-er-two ole bud. 8-) Causes the mower to come out quicker though. :( :x I'm hate-un-it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench last night me n mrs. bait fished till we couldn't see any longer. about 9:30 and we caught a big ole mess of big fat 2 to 4 pound channel cat's fishing with rooster tails, mostly chartreuse. and caught probably 10 smaller crappie. in about 2 hours. it felt so good. maybe another 14/15 inches and we'll be full.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

didn't catch any bass, bluegill, or saugeye though.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

FRIENDS PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE LISA. I SHARED THIS ON FACEBOOK THIS MORNING 5-27-18.

FRIENDS I WON'T BE AT CHURCH TODAY. MY WIFE HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH SOME SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT ARE HEART RELATED. SND SHE IS HAVING AN EXTREME AMOUNT OF PROBLEMS. SHE HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF WORK. AND HAS WORN A HEART HALTER MONITOR THIS WEEKEND, AND IS FACING ALL KINDS OF TESTS TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT STEP IS. WHICH IS LIKELY A HEART SURGERY. PLEASE KEEP THIS WONDERFUL WOMAN OF GOD IN YOUR PRAYERS. AND PRAY THE LORD INTERVENES AND LAYS HIS MIGHTY HEALING HAND ON HER. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND GOD BLESS YOU, OZZIE

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Prayers for Lisa. Hope everything turns out for the good, Bait.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Prayers aloft. 🙏

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Hope it goes well bait!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank ou guys. the lake has been declared open, and the ramps are as well. still maybe a foot or so low, but one more section of gate still to raise. but the lake is holding water. it is great seeing the lake come back to life this week.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I was wrong about the gates being up all the way. they have one more section to raise. which I think is like 18 more inches. lisa caught 3 really nice crappie last night. I almost got skunked, but foul hooked a small bluegill that had been attacked by something and had a huge gash in it's tail. I caught it by the tail on my rooster tail reeling in. lol

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

I saw you on your dock and nice looking lady with a fish on the end of her line as I drove by last night.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

then that was the lovely mrs. bait takin one of her crappie off the hook then. you should have stopped by. the people that run the lake white community facebook page replied to my question and said the gates would be raised to the final height next week.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

please remember mrs. bait. lisa Osborne in your prayers today. she has to have a battery of heart tests today on her heart to see what they have to do to get her heart in order. God bless you, and thank you in advance. YTB.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

supposed to raise the gates the final section this week. i'll let ya'll know when they do.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:09 am supposed to raise the gates the final section this week. i'll let ya'll know when they do.
How did Lisa's heart test's go, Bait? I hope good.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

she has multiple heart issues trench. they are doing a heart cath the 13th. which could lead to anything from stints, to a pacemaker, or open heart surgery. they'll know more when they get in there. thank you for asking and the prayers my friend.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:29 am she has multiple heart issues trench. they are doing a heart cath the 13th. which could lead to anything from stints, to a pacemaker, or open heart surgery. they'll know more when they get in there. thank you for asking and the prayers my friend.
Hoping everything comes out well. Prayers ole bud.

Return to “The Off season”