INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

what a crazy ohio state buckeye game last night. while the buckeye game was on I saw an advertisement for this phone/camera thingie that you take a picture of something and it becomes ENOURMOUS. does anybody know where I can get my hands on one of them. did I just say that out loud ????????????? scratch that, I MEANT TO SAY I was asking for a friend, yeah, that's it. I'm asking for a friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Bait is that you? wanting a phone camera thingy

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yup, put my order in sunday. lol

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Sounds like "your" friend might have issues with his manhood bait. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll have to ask him bolt. who wouldn't want a camera that makes everything huge, he didn't say though.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm Sounds like "your" friend might have issues with his manhood bait. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

al bundy is the man bolt.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he musta saw katey sagal in her new bikini.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I hear that bait! I would love to see her in a bikini, she always turned me on big time! If I would have been ole Al I would have treated her a lot better. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that was a crazy show. I always had the crush on the daughter kelli. but you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy older than ole bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

strange weather in this parts 86 felt like 92 Monday here. high 60's at night. supposed to be aroun 87 today without the heat index then have high's the rest of the week in the high 50's n low 60's. they are expecting a high of around 56 for thee ohio state buckeye game. that's more like it for mid October.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I agree bait....bring on fall

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

one more day of it county, then we're looking at highs in the high 50's and low 60's. 40 ish at night. much more fall like. strange year. went straight from winter into summer. fall is still at the airport on the tarmac. and by the time it gets off the plane it'll be winter. which ole bait just dreads, I get cabin fever so bad.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

agree with ya there bait.......had little to no spring and fall seems to be that way too......youngest son killed two does opening weekend of bow season and we needed to be in shorts n flip flops while dressing the big does out.....poured the sweat in a pair of pants and long sleeve tee shirt both days! but nuttin better than a freezer full of backstraps for football all weekend lon through October :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that sounds like a plan county, tell him I said congratulations we got a ton of rain here last night. kinda put the kibosh on grass cutting today. I hope you enjoy those does and have an extra piece of jerky for me one evening.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

bait always welcome to have some fresh venison. now that we have a chill in the air the skillet full of tenderloin for the Bucks game tomorrow is even better!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that sounds awesome. I ain't a hunter, just a fisherman. so I never ate much deer. I squirrel n rabbit hunted a couple times, but never got that itch. but I hope you have some back straps and yer favorite beverage ready for the bucks game. felt weird out here Friday morning going outside to feed a few bait cats n it feeling like 50 degrees cooler than a couple days ago. when it was 87 feels like 92.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me I'll likely be huddled up to something warm to eat myself, feels like a chilli er spaghetti day coming. and suckin down some luzianne sweet tea with a flip game on standby for commercials. I think it's gonna be a long afternoon for goldie gopher myself.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm hopin my right hand man trench can come up with some purty fall pictures to get us in the mood. and maybe a few buckeye pics. and a rollin pin pic er 3.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HEAR THEY LOWERED THE DAM DOWN A SECTION TOWARDS GETTING THE LAKE TO WINTER POOL. BUT PRAISE GOD IT HELD WATER THIS YEAR.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

rainy sunday morning here at the lake.

Return to “The Off season”