INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

finally the rains have ended and we are getting back to normal. we had some flooding arounfd here and pike county schools missed some days. that was a bunch of water man.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we got us an ice and snow storm sunday night. the pike county schools were on a 2 hour delay, and they had to cancel.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

enjoying the sun here at lake white the last couple of days. and great temps.
spring is a lot closer than it used to be.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

schools are out here in pike county the 20th. we got tons of rain and expecting 2 more inches of rain. glad the snow missed us that hit Columbus with 5/6 inches of accumulation.
heard a Columbus newscaster say it took here 1 hour and 45 minutes to get to work.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks hoss fer sharin these. I cain't wait to see em. my 13 week old Doberman is asleep beside me. john henry ''CHISUM'' so i'll have to check these out in a bit.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:48 am
okay I think I pooped my bloomers a lil bit when the guy was on his bike coming down the mountain. and then again when the 2 women went off the side of the mountain on the zip line.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:53 am
the 2 guys hang gliding was the most nerve wracking footage I ever saw. if you have not seen these video's get up close to the screen and crank it up. it's stunning.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you trench. those are some of the most captivating video's I ever saw. you da man.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Bait, any more news from the ODNR about the leaky lake or is the case closed with full speed ahead for summer pool?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think it's pretty much a wrap as far as I know omega. I have a ear to the ground with some folks in the know here. and it sounds like it's full steam ahead this spring. the main problem as I see it right now is growing the right bacterias back to neutralize all the koon tail grass that grew in here. around my dock it was so tall it actually stuck up out of the water. we had ducks and geese out there sleeping on it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

supposed to get about 3'' of snow here tonight Thursday. and then be in the 50's n 60's over the weekend.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Good to see trench back more often

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes it is reply. I love chattin with him. great guy.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Why thank ya fellas. I try to be down to earth as I can, and look outside the box most of the time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you better be able to think outside the box with this wacky bunch of posters here at seops. seriously I've made some very wonderful friends here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

gonna be 68 here and rainy today thursday. I was out on the ''baitdock'' yesterday. and it looks like all that koontail grass is dead n gone. hopefully it don't grow back. and with the lake holdin water we'll be back in bidness.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the water looks great here at the lake. all that koontail grass is dead, just waiting on the gates to raise now to summer pool.

Return to “The Off season”