INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
cbolt
SEOP

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by cbolt »

Omega wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 am
cbolt wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm I think that tall black bottle looks pretty cool. If we ever see that anywhere trench we ought to try a sixer. We wont waste them by throwing at people :lol: :shock:
Be wary of Falls City Beer. If you are scheduled for a colonoscopy, you can skip having to consume the usual prep cocktails by drinking one bottle of Falls City.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm I think that tall black bottle looks pretty cool. If we ever see that anywhere trench we ought to try a sixer. We wont waste them by throwing at people :lol: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: What's the price on a sixer? Might have to take some poopy paper with us. Omega says it brings on the Hershey squirts. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bottle looks good though. Does Kroger or Walmart have it?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I doubt anybody got it around here. It made in Louisville KY. If anyplace had it would be that Pit stop place but I doubt even they have it. Speaking of poopies that Michelob Ultra sure did a number on us.💩

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Been wanting to try that Budweiser Discovery Reserve, Bolt. Probably no baby wipes needed there. :lol: :lol: Plush, smooth and guaranteed fresh it's suppose to be. Been seeing them commercials on it and boy does it look good. Probably a dig to the bottom of your pocket book type price though. :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it's been 30 years since I drank. but Budweiser was my beer.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I don't drink much anymore either Bait, but when I have a few, regular Bud is my favorite. Has been for a long time. Just was wondering how the Bud Discovery Reserve would taste. It looks good, but I bet it takes some extra change out of the pocket book.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Here ya go bait. Born in Ironton Bobby Bare

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know bobby and his family well. I was his mom's life insurance agent. there is also a street named after him in ironton, BOBBY BARE BLVD. that is the theme song to roland martin's fishing show. thanks for sharing. yup I was in his mom's house once a month for years. I'm closer to his brother larry. actually bought my wife a wedding and engagement ring from him. good people.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Check this picture out, Bait. WOW! Gave me the good kinda chills when I first seen it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wow, that is stunning. photoshopped or not.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

gave me chills as well, thanks for sharing.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:28 am wow, that is stunning. photoshopped or not.
I was reading about it when I found it. It said it was the light from the sun coming through a break in storm clouds in Argentina, and had a Jesus looking figure shape to it. You can tell if you look at the ray of light going behind the foot hill over there. I bet that's 2 miles or better away from where the person snapped this picture.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They say that image looks just like the statue in Rio. Bait is ol Bobby still living around Ironton ? My brother told me he was from Ironton the other day. I never knew that, that's why I put that on there. I always did like that song, love the steel guitar in there, don't hear that much now days.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, they had side by side pictures of both and talking about the statue in Rio it resembled. Seen a few more weird pictures of Jesus type figures in clouds too while i was finding out about that one. One looked like it was in the praying position. Very interesting stuff.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Hey bait build one of these for your front yard. Me and trench will buy a case of Falls City and come down to celebrate Halloween with you. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Now that's cool right there. I like it. Halloween time and fall is my favorite time of the year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:58 pm Hey bait build one of these for your front yard. Me and trench will buy a case of Falls City and come down to celebrate Halloween with you. :lol:

bolt ya'll keep teasin me and never show. but you'll have a blast when you do finally come.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

When we do finally make it down there, I hope the gator is still running. I want a tour of the place. Looks awesome down there around Lake White, Bait. Much cleaner looking than straight pipe Lake Logan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's awesome. i'll fill er up. and take an extra can in the back.

Return to “The Off season”