INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HEY THINGS ARE GETTING REALLY BUSY HERE AT THE LAKE CONSTRUCTION WISE. THEY THINK THEY WILL HAVE IT COMPLETED OCTOBER OF 2016
they are changing the dangerous intersection by the pump house and moving it back with turning lanes. the majority of the lake has been mowed. back here on my side on 220, the front of the lake, it was too wet to mow. we've burnt up a ton of stumps and trees, a bunch of tires and stuff that had flowed in here from creeks and the like have been removed. and plenty of us with 4 wheelers and side by sides trying to clean up in front of their house have been stuck in the mud. myself included.they are completely redoing 104, and putting in an enourmous lake drain. the entire dam and spillway and 104 are being replaced. they are still putting a bunch of rip rap along the dam. but there will be concrete walls behind it. hopefully they restock the lake immediately when they are done. the guys told me that they think they can maintain the depth of water that is currently in the lake to save what fish are left. many have been taken and relocated in ponds around here and the like. so they would not die.but we had a very nice fishery here before all this. I've caught a 4.2 pounder out of here and seen bigger ones than that. I stood out front about a year ago , and just using rooster tails and caught 134 crappie in one day. the only thing I did was changed colors. we had an abundance of nice channel cat. most of the bluegill and crappie here were undersized , but there were plenty of them.here's hoping they get it done soon and restocked. I have a very large lake frontage if any of ya'll want to fish sometime, give me a shout. I'm the 1st house on lake white road. we'll slap back some sweet tea, and drown some bait.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Love channel cat fishing. best eating IMO hope to the re stocking

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

get ahold of me hoss and we can sit right out front of my house. or out on the lake. I have several benches made over there. and I'm going to put a fire pit down there as well.it'll be about a year.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Can't wait my friend

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

sounds like things are going well

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think it's going to be really nice. the lake is unlimited horsepower. so we get all kinds of boat traffic here. anything from kayakers to racing boats. I'd really like to see an aggressive stocking take place. we had an opportunity to take a poll, and suggest some things. I made a suggestion that the lake should strictly be catch and release for 5 years, and remain active stocking it. and this could turn into an awesome fishery. and bill's bait house is like 0.5 miles from my house. and their place sells any and everything, and have excellent live bait opportunities. they have an awesome selection of guns/bows/ ammo as well.and when the lake is back. you can take a boat basically almost right to their doorstep.i'd like to see them do more structure wise here. and I'd love to see them develop that island. that's right in front of my house out in the lake. it's just all grown over and everybody runs their dogs there. I'd love to see that developed into a park type setting with a couple shelters and grills and picnic tables. a lot of us already fish off of it. it could be something pretty awesome. it would be awesome to have something there like a dairy bar or something there. ton's of traffic.anything like that brings in revenue. people that hang out here will eat, but gas, bait, ammo, gas up boats, jet ski's. they have rerouted the creek by the dam. and it looks like that's going to be another sweet place to fish on the other side of the dam. I hope our shad population is still strong here after the repair. it's awesome to catch them with a cast net. and freeze em for catfish bait. and there were tons of em here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

there is going to be some awesome riprap along 104 when they are done. I love to fish riprap.and the front of the lake where I live has awesome riprap.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

there are some houses for sale, but they are building a bunch of enourmous homes here as well.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

How many acres (big) is Lake White, Bait? Like the sound of the unlimited horse power there. Must be a big Lake. I like racing sport boats.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

337 acres of water trench.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's not big in comparison to say rocky fork or paint creek. but very scenic and dang friendly folks around here.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:it's not big in comparison to say rocky fork or paint creek. but very scenic and dang friendly folks around here.
It's big though, 337 acres is a nice size lake. 8-) Sounds nice there Bait. Any land for sale around there?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Lake Logan is 400 acres trench and they are thinking of changing the hp limit there,you and ck ought to move out there.It's a big cesspool but at least you'll still be in Chieftain Country.Also there would be all kind of work for you out there rerouting them straightline sewage pipes away from the lake lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Lake Logan is 400 acres trench and they are thinking of changing the hp limit there,you and ck ought to move out there.It's a big cesspool but at least you'll still be in Chieftain Country.Also there would be all kind of work for you out there rerouting them straightline sewage pipes away from the lake lol
It sure don't look 400 acres. Your right, Poopy goes right in there, I'll let someone else deal with that mess out there. :lol: :lol: Bout ready to retire from fixing poopy pipes. 8-) Replaced a toilet the other day for a buddy and part of his sewage pipe, just about wore me out. Feeling the old age setting in quick. :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YES FRIEND THERE IS. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS A NEIGHBOR. AND THERE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL HOMES FOR SALE HERE AS WELL. IT WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO BUY HERE, WITH PROPERTY VALUES DOWN BECAUSE OF THE CURRENT LAKE SITUATION.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bait, does Lake White have wake zones, or is the whole lake wake zoned? Lake Logan is suppose to up the horse power limits but the whole lake will be wake zoned I heard. What's the point to have a faster boat with a wake zoned lake? Lake Logan's rules/regulations don't make sense. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bake here on the front of the lake where I live where the island is, it's no wake from there back because of depth
otherwise it's wide open.but that's a small portion of the lake.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Is there a non man made lake in Ohio? Remember them starting Lake Logan as a young pup.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Supposed to be 110 natural lakes in this state,that surprised me :shock:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, that is surprising.

Return to “The Off season”