INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Doubt if there will be any of these type of drag jet boats out at Lake Logan Bolt, when they change the horse power limit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Be hundreds of speeding in wake zones tickets wrote up every summer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love these type of boats though. Seen any like these down there at Lake White, Bait?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Might see a couple out there idling around stirring up poopy :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Image

HEY TRENCH THIS BOAT CAN PARK OUT FRONT OF OLE BAIT'S HOUSE ANYTIME IT WANTS, I'LL BRING EM ALL THE LUZIANNE SWEET TEA THEY CAN DRINK OLE BUDDY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Doubt if there will be any of these type of drag jet boats out at Lake Logan Bolt, when they change the horse power limit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Be hundreds of speeding in wake zones tickets wrote up every summer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love these type of boats though. Seen any like these down there at Lake White, Bait?

FROM AFAR WITH MY BINOCULARS. YOU'D BE SUPRISED WHAT YOU SEE, IT IS PIKE COUNTY YOU KNOW.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Image

HEY TRENCH THIS BOAT CAN PARK OUT FRONT OF OLE BAIT'S HOUSE ANYTIME IT WANTS, I'LL BRING EM ALL THE LUZIANNE SWEET TEA THEY CAN DRINK OLE BUDDY.
:D :) :D :) :D :) :shock: :shock: 8-) 8-)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Doubt if there will be any of these type of drag jet boats out at Lake Logan Bolt, when they change the horse power limit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Be hundreds of speeding in wake zones tickets wrote up every summer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love these type of boats though. Seen any like these down there at Lake White, Bait?

FROM AFAR WITH MY BINOCULARS. YOU'D BE SUPRISED WHAT YOU SEE, IT IS PIKE COUNTY YOU KNOW.
Them jet drag boats are good looking boat and they will fly. Love the way they set in the water at a stand still (set way low but are very buoyant). The good looking babes make them look that much better. :lol: :lol: The sound of those high out put V8's sound awesome. Nothing like a pro stock sound out of a built to the kilt V8. 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WHAT BOATS.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:WHAT BOATS.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Some good looking girls on them there boats buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll take that lime green boat and the girl in the green bikini comes with it. whewwwwww she's a looker. Like the first girl setting on the orange colored boat I put on there too, closer to the top of the page. Nice looking women and nice looking boats go good together. 8-) 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll have to look back through there and find these boats you are talking about.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

AND I AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION ON THE UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOATS.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench i don't know what you done. but this is a trending topic right now. not much chat, but i suspect a lot of viewing.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:trench i don't know what you done. but this is a trending topic right now. not much chat, but i suspect a lot of viewing.
Maybe it was all those good looking boats. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think you are onto something.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

These small sprint boats with V8's would be fun on Lake White as well Bait. They don't need deep water or a lot of room, they race them in small creek like water way tracks.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sweet.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, they are fast powerful little boats. Set up for speed and quick turns in very little water and tight places. But would be fun on a lake as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well buy us one trench. with a wide passenger seat. you can leave it at my dock no charge ole buddy.you can use it any time you like lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Would love too, but them baby's aren't cheap. Lots of money in them built up V8 engines in them things. :shock: Like to find a nice used quick outboard fishing sport boat. Have some speed and able to fish off of it with an extra trolling motor for shallow water and tight fishing spots. 8-) And an in boat built in cooler. 8-)

Return to “The Off season”