INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

we are going to have 4/5 days of dry weather it looks like here. hope everything and the high water all recedes.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

had to get the oil changed n some tires put on this morning. all that heavy equipment by the dam had to be moved up to the highest ground there because of the flooding the last couple of weeks. but when I came through this morning about 8am, they were back moving dirt n rock for the berm project. ----------------- nobody up here has any confidence the lake will be fixed this spring.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

snowing here at the lake Thursday morning. nothing major, just light snow.

has anybody heard if they are on track to be at summer pool next month. I've not seen any new releases.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY NEW OWNER MIKE YOUNG AT BILL'S BAIT HOUSE AT LAKE WHITE HAS HIS LIVE BAIT IN NOW. MINNERS, GOLDFISH, ETC. NIGHTCRAWLERS, WAXWORMS, MEAL WORMS, IF YOU AIN'T BEEN THERE IN A WHILE. IT'S LIKE A SMALL BASS PRO SHOP. IT'S CHALKED PLUMB FULL OF GOODIES,HUGE GUNS SELECTION, ARCHERY, FISHING, LIVE BAIT, WADERS, BATTERIES, LINE RE-SPOOLIN, TON'S OF GAMAKATSU HOOKS, AND LURES. FISHING COMBOS VERY WELL PRICED. ANYTHING YOU NEED. TELL HIM OLE OZZIE SENT YOU. -------------- BILL'S BAIT HOUSE = 4308 STATE ROUE 220 = WAVERLY, OHIO 45690 = 740-947-2542. HE ALSO BOUGHT THE WHOLE CAMPGROUND THERE IF YOU'RE LOOKIN TO LIVE OR RENT THERE, HE'S THE GUY TO SEE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Wonderful Men's Breakfast this morning at Calvary Baptist Church in Piketon,Ohio.I missed my ole buddy Gary Crabtree, and I found out that my friend Bob dDke had passed away. Wonderful memories of him n his harmonica. Had some visitors there and young men from the Youth Group. And got to see several friends of mine from New Covenant. What a wonderful blessing and meal. And thanks to the cooks. And a big hand to Ray Newman. Our ''Kitchen Master''

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

worked on the ole dock yesterday putting some pea gravel n sand around it. trying to attract some bedding fish in there. beautiful day yesterday like 63 degrees. they are hauling so much material for this berm project that it is unbelievable. I truly hope they get this project finished. they had the flat barge out there several days in a row with that sonar thingie checking for leaks all around the dam. I'd love to hear something from somebody who may know some news to update.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

gonna be a beautiful week this week with temps in the high 50's. they say we will be at full summer pool by april. and that's a driver and a 3 wood away. I'm getting all giddy again. ya'll holla at me n come up n play. got my Christmas trees under my dock. 5 of em. got sand and pea gravel all around the dock. should be a place any beddin bass and self respectin catfish would wanna hang out.keep yer fingers crossed they get this dam project done.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

43 feels like 36 here at the lake Monday morning about 10:30. need to get some outside stuff done around here, but a bit nippy with the wind.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Coldest March I can remember. Night after night it's been in the 20's. Over night last night wasn't too bad. Hopefully we won't see another. Bet the black shrooms won't be around this year. Hopefully the cold nights in a timing manner didn't mess/hurt with the white ones for April and May.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

think we moved the last of the rocks n sand around the dock yesterday trench. it looks like Clearwater beach around the dock now. all that creek rock and fine sand. that'll keep you n bolt outta the mud. and we can break them floaties out n chill. and just let the waves slap up around us all. gotta get a couple benches built yet, and put some boat cleats on her and shell be ready fer business. gonna make a small cleanin table for skinning catfish and cutbait. put a picnic table down there n time fer spring. I have an ole well head I'm gonna mount on it to pump water up into a bucket for watering flowers n cleanin the cutbait table, and the occasional goose turd. hopin this is the year they get er done.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we have talked about putting a slidin board on there fer grandbabies.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:55 am think we moved the last of the rocks n sand around the dock yesterday trench. it looks like Clearwater beach around the dock now. all that creek rock and fine sand. that'll keep you n bolt outta the mud. and we can break them floaties out n chill. and just let the waves slap up around us all. gotta get a couple benches built yet, and put some boat cleats on her and shell be ready fer business. gonna make a small cleanin table for skinning catfish and cutbait. put a picnic table down there n time fer spring. I have an ole well head I'm gonna mount on it to pump water up into a bucket for watering flowers n cleanin the cutbait table, and the occasional goose turd. hopin this is the year they get er done.
Sounds nice, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench, the word on the streets is that the gates go all the way up to summer pool here in april.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sure been pouring the rain here for several days.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Here too, Bait. Greazzzy Lake Logan is filling up too, I bet. Sewage floating around everywhere probably.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

still pourin the rain up in here. water level is well up.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:32 am Here too, Bait. Greazzzy Lake Logan is filling up too, I bet. Sewage floating around everywhere probably.
I just saw this beauty the other day out there :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's kinda rough.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:04 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:32 am Here too, Bait. Greazzzy Lake Logan is filling up too, I bet. Sewage floating around everywhere probably.
I just saw this beauty the other day out there :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Seen a few of them in my days spending time out there. Straight pipes. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wonder if MB and CP seen any at night out there? :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:15 pm that's kinda rough.
If you chow down on any fish you catch out there @ LL, Beware Bait. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”