INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

when they do finally get this fixed the fishery here should get purty good. if we can maintain a decent water level. which can only be done if the main drain stays closed.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is so freakin awesome trench. if'n I ever get my trusty ford truck fixed, i'll have dreams about getting a set. they are awesome. I've seen these video's before and they can go anywhere. thanks for sharing.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:19 am i'll have dreams about getting a set. they are awesome. I've seen these video's before and they can go anywhere.
Makes a truck like a 4 wheel drive snowmobile. :lol: I like that they raise the trucks frame clearance up about a foot and a half as well. Very cool product for heavy snowy winters. Be really nice to have in areas that's well known for getting lots of snow. Around here we don't get lots of snow every year. Could store them in the garage though till we did. Be nice to have anyway you look at it. I was thinking and wondering if those would be street legal in Ohio? Our local cops here would see those and pull one over just to check and see if it was a traffic ticket item. :lol: :lol: :lol: They would really be good for oil well businesses, going up in them deep/steep oil well roads checking oil well pumps, when we had hard snowy bitter cold winters. 8-)

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They are pretty neat but your gonna have to dig deep down in the pocket book, all four with ramps will set you back 25 grand. Trench knows me well always worried about what something will cost, Kilbarger with all his moldy money could probably afford them to check his wells :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:44 pm your gonna have to dig deep down in the pocket book, all four with ramps will set you back 25 grand.
:shock: :shock: :shock: Buy a decent used 4 wheel drive truck for that. 25 grand would pay my mortgage off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too much for them, track n go must be crazy. :shock: Bet they don't sell many for that price. :shock: Better wait a few years Bait, the price may go down a few thousand by then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I wished ole bait only owed 25k on the mortgage I'm about 4x that. hey you only go around once. yes, unless they'll hold a check till my cuckoo money comes in, I may to pass as well on them. but I'd love to have some of these n heavy snow and head to the woods, that would be epic guys.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Love to have a set one of these days too Bait. Be fun just to see what they can do in deep snow on hills and stuff, but for 25K I'd pay my house off first. Actually I only owe about 19K on my mortgage, almost got it paid off. 30 year mortgages are a long haul, but I'm almost there. I got about 4 years left.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's awesome.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bout time for some stimulating pictures here boss. whatever strike yer fancy.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

No scantily clad women sitting on Santas lap ? :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nope, no skimpy clothed women with pretty meaty/healthy looking legs and ankles. I'm afraid of getting Bait whopped upside the head with the marble rolling pin right before Christmas. :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe I'll put some nice looking snow bunnies on here after the Holidays if ya'll want. :) Not too scantily/skimpy though. :) :P

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS TREE ON THE BOAT DOCK. I GOTTA FIND AN OLE TREE N DO THAT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hey if anybody here in the lake white area uses real Christmas trees. I'm looking for about 3 more for under my dock, if you can turn me onto them after Christmas. if you have one you're going to throw away please call me at 740-835-8403, or pm me here or on facebook.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

17 feels like 10 according to the weather channel here early Saturday morning. bout froze solid on my end here. a few holes here n there.even the main channel is frozen over.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

looks crazy with all the snow on the lake where it's frozen.

Return to “The Off season”