INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE THOUGHTS OF A TURD SAMMICH MAKES ME QWEEZY

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:30 pm
cbolt wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:04 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:32 am Here too, Bait. Greazzzy Lake Logan is filling up too, I bet. Sewage floating around everywhere probably.
I just saw this beauty the other day out there :lol:
Wonder if MB and CP seen any at night out there? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt it, they were too busy doing other things according to CP :lol: :oops: :roll:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: Plus the people at the boat dock setting in cars and on the shore partying that night heard MB out there in the dark full of off and on pleasure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Then later seen CP paddling the boat coming into the dock and getting out of the boat with MB's hair all messed up, with shirt hanging out from being wallered around in the boat outairewww. :lol: :lol: :lol: MB must have been embarrassed coming to shore seeing others on the bank. They said MB held head down walking to CP's car.:lol: :lol: MB must have known the people that was setting there on the shore and in cars knew and heard it. Then they got in CP's car and left I was told.:lol: :lol: Wouldn't let anything bother ya that MB has done, Bolt. MB is not right in the healllld. Few bricks shy of a full load/crazy. Never knew they rented them little john boats out at night? Knowing ole CP, he snuck it out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I wished I knew more about lake logan and the people represented by your initials, sounds like days of old at our vesuvious lake. ------------------------------------------------------------ man if you all coud see all the water coming down pee pee creek, and getting dumped out the back of the dam here. it would make you sick to yer belly.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

CP had her all doped up if she was doing that crazy stuff like you say. He was known for doing that to girls I guess. You don't want to know them people bait, they are some crazy messed up people. Ole CP is known to be one of the biggest liars in Hocking and MB is just flat out crazy messed up in the head lol. Pee Pee creek huh huh I always get a kick out of hearing that, wonder how many people have wallered around in there over the years ? :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:42 pm CP had her all doped up if she was doing that crazy stuff like you say. He was known for doing that to girls I guess. You don't want to know them people bait, they are some crazy messed up people. Ole CP is known to be one of the biggest liars in Hocking and MB is just flat out crazy messed up in the head lol. Pee Pee creek huh huh I always get a kick out of hearing that, wonder how many people have wallered around in there over the years ? :lol:
Don't think there was lots of people at the boat dock but enough to see what happened and spread the info around. Doped up? :lol: :lol: Old CP too stingy with it to do that. :lol: :lol: He didn't have much problem dating girls that I remember. From what I seen and heard over the years with MB, she wouldn't have to be doped up. MB reminds me of JW in many ways in that department. They both like wallering and like variety. Never happy with one and that's messed up in the healllddd. Look at both track records over the years. Self explanatory really. Both easy persuaded and didn't care and lacked self respect. No couth in both of them. Your right about CP. Don't know which one would take the title in winning a liar trophy, CP or RK. I've been around both lots over the years, it would be a battle for the title, but different type liars.

Yeah, I agree Bolt. Bait wouldn't want no part of them people.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:04 pm
cbolt wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:42 pm CP had her all doped up if she was doing that crazy stuff like you say. He was known for doing that to girls I guess. You don't want to know them people bait, they are some crazy messed up people. Ole CP is known to be one of the biggest liars in Hocking and MB is just flat out crazy messed up in the head lol. Pee Pee creek huh huh I always get a kick out of hearing that, wonder how many people have wallered around in there over the years ? :lol:
Don't think there was lots of people at the boat dock but enough to see what happened and spread the info around. Doped up? :lol: :lol: Old CP too stingy with it to do that. :lol: :lol: He didn't have much problem dating girls that I remember. From what I seen and heard over the years with MB, she wouldn't have to be doped up. MB reminds me of JW in many ways in that department. They both like wallering and like variety. Never happy with one and that's messed up in the healllddd. Look at both track records over the years. Self explanatory really. Both easy persuaded and didn't care and lacked self respect. No couth in both of them. Your right about CP. Don't know which one would take the title in winning a liar trophy, CP or RK. I've been around both lots over the years, it would be a battle for the title, but different type liars.

Yeah, I agree Bolt. Bait wouldn't want no part of them people.
She would have been doped up to do that with him for sure. He wouldn't have any problem giving it away to girls to get what he wanted. He wasn't that stingy, he didn't have any problem sharing that diesel dope with me and SC, so a girl would have no problem. Ole CP had an endless flow of it back then so it was no sweat off his back. Someone told us though the diesel story was one of his whoppers he was famous for around these parts :lol: . CP and RK boy that would be a heavyweight match for sure to see who gets the title of Hocking. That would be pay per view :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Played pee wee, midget and pony league baseball with ole CP. Almost on the same team every year. Lived out the road from me in school. Camped out and hung around out there, always stopping at the house bout everyday. I know him well as anybody. He didn't have no problem picking up girls. Dated that good looking M girl for a few years till she got tired of the lying. But on any given weekend he could call a girl and get a date easy it seemed. Can't get them to do dope over the phone to tell him yes for a date. I can't see MB smoking it anyways. Maybe she liked CP's grandpa's money. :lol: :lol: But she's almost like JW imo, it wouldn't take much to waller if the itchy syndrome was at it's highest on any given night. :lol: :lol: CP was stingy with anything. He must have had a big stash at home and couldn't find anyone else to hang around with to lie to that night and ended up running into you and SC. I know him like a book and I bet that wasn't a planned outing when you guys was with him. :lol: :lol: I been around him plenty and knew he had it on him at times, and heard some close friends of his ask to get them ripped. He always had excuse he didn't have enough but he always was showing me and bragging about it, and he always had plenty. Then tell me when they left he needed to last him for himself, and said them guys was always bumming off him. :lol: :lol: I never liked it and he knew it, so he didn't have to worry about me making his bags low and he usually just drank beer with me. :lol: :lol: You can ask TS, GT, or DS how he is. They would tell ya the same. They were his heavy party buddies. Ole DS was always making fun of him and upset with him about certain things. He was always telling me stuff CP did when we worked at the plant. Ole DS wasn't to happy with him most of the time. :shock:

We are messing up Bait's thread I just noticed not paying attention. :? :) We better talk about Lake related things, Bolt. Sorry Bait. :) :P

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench, I woke up this morning to snow.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I weren't not payin attention, just been busy doin easter stuff all weekend. went to tiger town to see oldest bait and my grand young'un. woked up this morning and hit was snowin.
I'm sure some of them same stories gets telled about ole bait too to this day. but the lord yanked a knot in my rear end 30 years ago.
but I were kinda a stinker me own self.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

but I didn't mess with drugs I had enough troubles with people like, bud, jim and jack

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Never said he couldn't get a date, just said she never would have done that unless she was hopped up on something. I knew her as well as you knew CP. She probably wouldn't have done hippy lettuce, poor wording on my part. It would have been alcohol. She did like that and it got her loose as a goose like it does other women. It was the only time I had any fun with her lol. Maybe she did think about grandpas money a little along with the alcohol. That would have a potent combo for ole CP to get what he wanted if it did actually happen. I heard from a good source he did try to hop them up with drugs or alcohol to get them itchy. I talked to some people that know both of them and they couldn't confirm the love boat one way or the other. Yes bait sorry to mess up your thread, me and trench really go at it sometimes with our opinions :lol: . We won't post anymore on these characters and let you have it back.
Last edited by cbolt on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:11 am I weren't not payin attention, just been busy doin easter stuff all weekend. went to tiger town to see oldest bait and my grand young'un. woked up this morning and hit was snowin.
I'm sure some of them same stories gets telled about ole bait too to this day. but the lord yanked a knot in my rear end 30 years ago.
but I were kinda a stinker me own self.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We got snow here too bait, but she all gone now. They say this month we will have below normal temps and more precip than normal. Ole trench will really love that! :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Seen that. Roller coaster temp ride this month. So much for the shrooms. 70 tomorrow but not enough. Probably be a bad season for them. Low 20's Fri/Sat night again. I don't like that, but lower than average temps for April can mean 40's. I can survive that. April is a 50/60/on good days 70's type month on average for Ohio. On the good days 70's like tomorrow with thunder coming. The low pressure systems moving through here lately have been positioned just right to pump down rare below average cold air after they pass by. Hope they do that this summer, but probably get some setting high pressures like usual over the extreme eastern part of the country that pumps up the killer heat/humidity from the Gulf. Ohio weather su(cks. Can stand 40 to 50 in the day this time of year, but the nights have been just too cold lately. Way below average for nights with a faulty old furnace.

https://weather.com/maps/averages/normal-temperature

Had a little snow here to Bait over night, with another cold night last night. But didn't last with it almost being 50 today.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT SURE WOULD BE A GREAT DAY TO RAISE THOSE DAM GATES HERE AT LAKE WHITE (THAT WAS PURELY UNINTENTIONAL YA'LL) . WITH ALL THIS RAIN WE'RE GETTING NOW AND WHAT IS COMING DOWN PEE PEE CREEK AND OUT OF THE HILLS N HOLLERS, WE'D BE FULL BY THE NEXT MORNING. THEY TOLD US THEY WOULD IN APRIL, GUESS WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:44 pm Never said he couldn't get a date, just said she never would have done that unless she was hopped up on something. I knew her as well as you knew CP. She probably wouldn't have done hippy lettuce, poor wording on my part. It would have been alcohol. She did like that and it got her loose as a goose like it does other women. It was the only time I had any fun with her lol. Maybe she did think about grandpas money a little along with the alcohol. That would have a potent combo for ole CP to get what he wanted if it did actually happen. I heard from a good source he did try to hop them up with drugs or alcohol to get them itchy. I talked to some people that know both of them and they couldn't confirm the love boat one way or the other. Yes bait sorry to mess up your thread, me and trench really go at it sometimes with our opinions :lol: . We won't post anymore on these characters and let you have it back.
bolt, you silly yer posts hain't offendin me any at all. write anything you want. this is friends here bubba.
this hain't my topic, I just started it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I know awhile back you said "what happened to my Lake White thread you Hocking County fellers are plain crazy" or something like that. I know you were just joking around but me and trench sensed we were treading on thin ice. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:11 am but I didn't mess with drugs I had enough troubles with people like, bud, jim and jack
I drank beer mostly back in the day, Bait. And a bunch of it. :lol: Not so much anymore. Like many others, I grew out of it as the hangovers got worse. Just isn't worth putting the body though that all the time. It's also as I call it, evil in a bottle if your not careful. DUI'S and the whole 9 yards can ruin a good life style.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:25 pm I know awhile back you said "what happened to my Lake White thread you Hocking County fellers are plain crazy" or something like that. I know you were just joking around but me and trench sensed we were treading on thin ice. :lol:
you sir, ya'll are a hoot. glad to have ya'll around. cain't wait to meet you 2.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I got thick skin n big ole shoulders.

Return to “The Off season”