INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I posted that for you on my page and my group page TOM''OZZIE''OSBORNE there for ya legend, thanks n anytime I can help.

went to adena this morning for a dr's. appt. something going on around the western local schools in pike county. apparently the school district is shut down. and there has been a shooting somewhere in that area. from what I was told 2 deputies were shot at. and 1 deputy had to shoot and kill a shooter. I have no idea how close to the school, or if the school was involved anyhow or what I caught the tail end of it on the news as I was leaving the dr's office. keep this area in your prayers. I'm not sure of any details. ----------------------------------------------- and as far as the berm project on the lake , they are working like beavers down there, and hope to have the lake at summer pool by april.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HERE'S THE 10 DAY FORECAST FOR WAVERLY, OHIO. SOUNDS LIKE WE GOT SOME SNOW COMIN IN.

Day

Description

High / Low

Precip

Wind

Humidity

Today
FEB 2 Partly Cloudy
22°15°

0%
WNW 6 mph 45%

Sat
FEB 3 Mostly Cloudy
41°33°

0%
S 10 mph 36%

Sun
FEB 4 Rain/Snow
39°14°

90%
SW 9 mph 82%

UV Index

Sunrise

Sunset

Moonrise

Moonset

1 of 10
7:35 am

5:56 pm

10:48 pm

10:16 am

Cloudy with rain and snow early changing to all rain and becoming intermittent late. High 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Snowfall around one inch.

Sun Night
FEB 4 Snow Showers Early
--14°

50%
NW 12 mph 81%

UV Index

Sunrise

Sunset

Moonrise

Moonset

0 of 10
7:35 am

5:56 pm

10:48 pm

10:16 am

Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 14F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.

Mon
FEB 5 Mostly Sunny
30°24°

0%
W 6 mph 61%

Tue
FEB 6 Snow to Rain
37°32°

80%
SE 4 mph 82%

Wed
FEB 7 AM Light Rain
35°14°

80%
NW 10 mph 91%

Thu
FEB 8 Mostly Sunny
33°19°

10%
W 5 mph 72%

Fri
FEB 9 Cloudy
33°14°

20%
W 6 mph 83%

Sat
FEB 10 Mostly Cloudy
34°18°

20%
NNW 4 mph 73%

Sun
FEB 11 Partly Cloudy
37°22°

10%
WNW 6 mph 69%

Mon
FEB 12 Mostly Sunny
43°27°

20%
W 6 mph 62%

Tue
FEB 13 Rain/Snow
44°27°

40%
SW 8 mph 68%

Wed
FEB 14 AM Snow Showers
40°25°

30%
W 8 mph 70%

Thu
FEB 15 Mostly Cloudy
41°26°

20%
W 8 mph 62%

Fri
FEB 16 Partly Cloudy
44°23°

20%
WNW 7 mph 55

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

pouring the snow here Sunday morning at 7;45AM. BE SAFE OUT THERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

13 feels like 13. piketon and waverly and ctc closed here today. the ground is covered by a thin layer, but the road seems clear enough. but I'm sure it's slick out.
------------------------ they are continuing to work on this berm project and hope to have the lake at full summer pool by april.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

be careful out there around waverly. level 2 snow emergency because of ice covered roads today.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's a busy place over by the dam on the berm project. they claim they'll have the lake at full summer pool by april. this lil feller is getting giddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we'll have to have some SEOPERS over to have a fishin day.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SOMEONE TELL TRENCH WE NEED SOME SPRINGY INSPIRATIONAL PICTURES TO LIVEN THE JOINT UP. WINTER IS TOOO DAGNAB LONGGGGGGGGG. I'M COUNTING ON YA OLE BUDDY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

plenty of rain here the last couple of days. and they are working on the lake now. so I hope we can keep all the water.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we woke up this morning to a snow covered ground and ice and snow covered roads here in pike county, and a level 3 snow emergency till noon. but the sun is shining bright now and we are headed for sun and 39 degrees. hope everybody got where they was goin safe.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:03 am SOMEONE TELL TRENCH WE NEED SOME SPRINGY INSPIRATIONAL PICTURES TO LIVEN THE JOINT UP. WINTER IS TOOO DAGNAB LONGGGGGGGGG. I'M COUNTING ON YA OLE BUDDY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

STUNNING PICTURES AS ALWAYS OLE BUDDY. NOW YOU GOT ME THINKIN ABOUT GOLF TOO. LOL !!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL SCENERIES. GLAD TO HAVE YA BACK. I'M HAPPIER THAN A 10 POINT BUCK WHO JUST FOUND A BRAND NEW SALT BLOCK SURROUNDED BY BIG OLE PILES OF HONEYCRISP APPLES N 15 DOES I AIN'T EVER SEEN BEFORE. THAT'S ONE HAPPY BUCK I TELL YA.

ME N MRS. BAIT WILL HAVE BEEN MARRIED 31 YEARS VALENTINES DAY WEDNESDAY. SO HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND ANNIVERSARY TO MY BESTEST BUDDY MRS. BAIT. HERE'S TO 31 MORE.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 am STUNNING PICTURES AS ALWAYS OLE BUDDY. NOW YOU GOT ME THINKIN ABOUT GOLF TOO. LOL !!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL SCENERIES. GLAD TO HAVE YA BACK. I'M HAPPIER THAN A 10 POINT BUCK WHO JUST FOUND A BRAND NEW SALT BLOCK SURROUNDED BY BIG OLE PILES OF HONEYCRISP APPLES N 15 DOES I AIN'T EVER SEEN BEFORE. THAT'S ONE HAPPY BUCK I TELL YA.

ME N MRS. BAIT WILL HAVE BEEN MARRIED 31 YEARS VALENTINES DAY WEDNESDAY. SO HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND ANNIVERSARY TO MY BESTEST BUDDY MRS. BAIT. HERE'S TO 31 MORE.
Thanks, Bait. Got a Band-Aid for it. It's doing ok now, but for how long is the question. I might have to be getting a new one here before long.

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, and have many many more ole bud.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Surprised you didn't put any of these in there trench 8-)

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That will be you any day now :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 am That will be you any day now :lol:
No doubt. 80 to 90 degree sticky summer heat is EMS time for me.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:18 am Surprised you didn't put any of these in there trench 8-)
Yep, them black ones will be popping up soon. Need a 4 wheeler down there this year Bolt.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just flat pourin er down here at the lake today.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 am STUNNING PICTURES AS ALWAYS OLE BUDDY. NOW YOU GOT ME THINKIN ABOUT GOLF TOO. LOL !!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you reply.

still pourin the rain here at lake white.some local flooding going on in places. I had my pulmonary lung function test this morning at 8am. I had my lung catscan with contrast yesterday. so now we wait and see what happens next. but it's all in God's hands anyway. really foggy here right now because of the rain hitting the lake, but warm. I hope they get the leak fixed and ready fer fillin up by april as they hope. we'll have us a seops get together.

Return to “The Off season”