INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

STILL A LEVEL 3 SNOW EMERGENCY HERE IN PIKE COUNTY MONDAY AT NOON. I HAD TO GO HAVE A CATSCAN AT PIKE HOSPITAL THIS MORNING AT 9AM. AND IT WAS VERY, VERY SLICK. SO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE. THE SHERIFF PUT A VIDEO OUT SAYING STAY OFF THE ROAD. MRS. BAIT HAD TO TURN AROUND AND COME BACK HOME THIS MORNING. TOOK HER AN HOUR TO GET FROM THE LAKE TO PIKETON AND BACK.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

one of my neighbors was in a horrible accident this morning where 2 cars were totaled and a pepsi semi smashed in the whole front in on the semi. she's in the hospital with a neck injury. totaled her car, and the other car is basically obliterated. I've not hear anything about that passenger. but be in prayer for bobi and the other drivers.

and on buchanan road right now a full size salt truck slid off the road into a ditch and it's on it's side. be very careful. still level 3 as far as I know

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:44 pm one of my neighbors was in a horrible accident this morning where 2 cars were totaled and a pepsi semi smashed in the whole front in on the semi. she's in the hospital with a neck injury. totaled her car, and the other car is basically obliterated. I've not hear anything about that passenger. but be in prayer for bobi and the other drivers.

and on buchanan road right now a full size salt truck slid off the road into a ditch and it's on it's side. be very careful. still level 3 as far as I know
prayers brother

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

35 here today. and it feels good. thank you legend, she's a great gal.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WELL OLE OZ HAD AN ADVENTURE YESTERDAY AT ADENA HOSPITAL IN CHILLICOTHE.
I had a dr's appointment yesterday afternoon and on the way out I get in an elevator about the size of a large yeti cooler. me n 3 other people. as I was going in the door, the last one in it closes against my shoulder. then the door pops back like they do. and I go in , a lady hits the button to go down and nothing happens. then the lights on the panel inside freeze up and go out. then come back on. the elevator wouldn't go anywhere. me n a young couple with a pregnant wife/girldriend and an elderly lady start looking at each other after several minutes. I notice the young pregnant gal has on scrubs, I asked her if she worked there, she said yes. and she was on her cell phone, so she calls her obgyn and tells them she's stuck in an elevator. so they call maintainance. this goes on for like 25 minutes. the young boy, like 25 starts freaking out. he starts pounding on the alarm button, the pregnant gal sits in the floor and spills her drink. the boy was freaking. I prayed with everybody. and he was cool for like 5 minutes, then just gets real panicky and starts crying and climbs up on the handrails and starts moving the panels out of the way looking for a way out. I tried to calm him down. and told him to get down, then he started kinda frantically making movements with his arms. I thought I was going to have to put him in a sleeper hold. then we could hear maintanence outside talking. but saying nothing to us. they messed around for about 5 minutes. then manually had to override the system then they finally got the doors open. the lil ole lady was cool , but she was getting very flush and started fanning herself. so I positioned myself between her n the young'uns, pretty wild and freaky, I have never had that happen to me. but god saw them through it. I was as cool as the other side of a pillow, but then they were freaking me out a bit. crazy situation, we were only on the 2nd floor. had we been in something much taller, I may had to have pulled out the ole ''ooper sooper'' on the kid , I was already thinkin don't do it oz. because I didn't want to be in jail in chilli. and I had a 5 dollar taco bell box in mind anyway.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Issuing Office: Cincinnati/Wilmington

Source: National.Weather.Service

4:11am EST, Thu Jan 11

... WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING... * WHAT... HEAVY MIXED PRECIPITATION POSSIBLE. PLAN ON DIFFICULT TRAVEL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THROUGH THE FRIDAY AFTERNOON COMMUTE. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 2 TO 4 INCHES AND LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS. IN ADDITION ICE ACCUMULATIONS OF UP TO ONE TENTH OF AN INCH ARE POSSIBLE. * WHERE... PORTIONS OF EAST CENTRAL AND SOUTHEAST INDIANA, NORTHEAST AND NORTHERN KENTUCKY AND CENTRAL, SOUTHWEST AND WEST CENTRAL OHIO. * WHEN... FROM FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS... SIGNIFICANT REDUCTIONS IN VISIBILITY ARE POSSIBLE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER STORM WATCH MEANS THERE IS POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW, SLEET OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS THAT MAY IMPACT TRAVEL. CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE LATEST FORECASTS.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:37 am WELL OLE OZ HAD AN ADVENTURE YESTERDAY AT ADENA HOSPITAL IN CHILLICOTHE.
I had a dr's appointment yesterday afternoon and on the way out I get in an elevator about the size of a large yeti cooler. me n 3 other people. as I was going in the door, the last one in it closes against my shoulder. then the door pops back like they do. and I go in , a lady hits the button to go down and nothing happens. then the lights on the panel inside freeze up and go out. then come back on. the elevator wouldn't go anywhere. me n a young couple with a pregnant wife/girldriend and an elderly lady start looking at each other after several minutes. I notice the young pregnant gal has on scrubs, I asked her if she worked there, she said yes. and she was on her cell phone, so she calls her obgyn and tells them she's stuck in an elevator. so they call maintainance. this goes on for like 25 minutes. the young boy, like 25 starts freaking out. he starts pounding on the alarm button, the pregnant gal sits in the floor and spills her drink. the boy was freaking. I prayed with everybody. and he was cool for like 5 minutes, then just gets real panicky and starts crying and climbs up on the handrails and starts moving the panels out of the way looking for a way out. I tried to calm him down. and told him to get down, then he started kinda frantically making movements with his arms. I thought I was going to have to put him in a sleeper hold. then we could hear maintanence outside talking. but saying nothing to us. they messed around for about 5 minutes. then manually had to override the system then they finally got the doors open. the lil ole lady was cool , but she was getting very flush and started fanning herself. so I positioned myself between her n the young'uns, pretty wild and freaky, I have never had that happen to me. but god saw them through it. I was as cool as the other side of a pillow, but then they were freaking me out a bit. crazy situation, we were only on the 2nd floor. had we been in something much taller, I may had to have pulled out the ole ''ooper sooper'' on the kid , I was already thinkin don't do it oz. because I didn't want to be in jail in chilli. and I had a 5 dollar taco bell box in mind anyway.
Elevators always did make me nervous. :? With my luck the darn cable would snap on the 70th floor skyscraper building and free fall to the bottom. :shock: Sounds like you had a time, Bait. Bet it got hot in there being that small and cramped up. Glad ya made it out ole Bud. :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Good thing you was in there with the poor little ole lady, it would have been awful had she been stuck in there with them crazy youngins lol. I think God put you in there for that reason, to protect that little ole lady. ;)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Good Job Bait

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

she was very nervous bolt. I kept thinking man if that had been my granny in there she would have freaked out. it was quite an experience. ---------------------------------------------------------------- looks like the wooly swamp here at the lake the last couple of days. it has been like 60 degrees and all this rain hitting the frozen lake and it's super foggy. I took my mastiff out last night about 11pm , and I could almost hear Charlie daniels and the cdb band playing the ''legend of the wooly swamp'' and the electric was all out on the other side of the lake. and them dang herons get around the dock and you don't see them, and if you ever hear one of them make their cry it sounds like a dang pteradactol comin at ya , it'll pucker yer butt up if you are sleepy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I remember the 1st time I ever heard one of those herons, we had just moved here. lisa was working a shift where she was getting home early in the morning. it was like 3am, and I'm walking 4 dogs,4 big ole dogs. 2 leashes in each hand. we had just moved here. and it's muddy outside, and I get em all out the door together.lisa opened the door for me , and waited to open it back up for me and we're down the bank, dogs poopin n peein everywhere. then all of a sudden one of them dang things screeched, and it freaked my dogs out. and it was panda leeria, I had on shorts and plastic flip flops and it was on like donkey kong. I felt like john wayne tryin to run down one of them runaway stagecoaches, they was draggin ole bait.and lisa said I was hollerin ''whoa mule'' like Yosemite sam on the cartoons,and I thought I'd laid the golden egg, lisa was inside standing by the pool table about to die laughing, after that I took them sasquatches out 1 on each arm instead of 2 on each arm. the 2 mastiffs were 200 a piece. then I had a 140 pound dog that was like a mastiff pit bull mix, and a 110 pound black lab, all males. they say when a mastiff puts it's head down and starts pulling , the pulling power is equal to 4 times their body weight.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if you go to my facebook page, look at the pictures and video pam cutler ison shared to my page. these were all at my house 2 days ago out front. the pam took a video of all the ducks n geese and shared it to my page. my page is tom Osborne 57 waverly, ohio. I'm gonna get them some corn this weekend myself. with the lake froze and just toss it out there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WE GOT RIGHT AT 6 INCHES OF SNOW LAST NIGHT. I HAVE SOME PICTURES ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE. AS OF 4PM PIKE COUNTY IS STILL LEVEL 3 MAINLY BECAUSE OF SECONDARY ROADS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2 degrees here at 9am sunday. calvary Baptist closed our services today because of ice and bad secondary roads. al services today off. the lot was cleaned of the snow, but solid ice underneath.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

14 feels like 7 at 7am , and snowing again. we are expecting an additional 1 to 3 inches. pike county is currently level 2 snow emergency.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

14 feels like 7 at 7am , and snowing again. we are expecting an additional 1 to 3 inches. pike county is currently level 2 snow emergency.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we got about another 3 inches of snow overnight last night. probably getting close to a foot of snow on the ground here now as none of it is melting. still pouring right now Tuesday morning 12 feels like 3 currently.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Be good run off water for the Lake when it starts to melt, Bait. 8-)

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I did all that shoveling for nothing last night trench. Wake up and it looks just like it did before I started last night. :evil:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I was wondering and thinking ole Bolt is going to have to shovel again, when I read your E-mail this morning. Steady light to moderate snow all night long. Was still coming down when Angus was leaving for work. Radar was loaded. That's why I keep an eye on it and know when it's ready to slack off before I venture out to shovel. I like it when it snows at night like that though. Get-er-done early morning before the riff raff starts going. ;) :? :) Got enough problems the way it is, and don't need to deal with the riff raff too. Hate it around here badly. :x

Return to “The Off season”