SEOPS

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

You can't shutdown the whole county because a few back roads had a little bit of snow on them. I know this has hurt a lot of local businesses and their employees because they were forced to close even though they are located on roads that were bone dry. You should only shut down the roads that are actually dangerous to drive on. Why can't people use common sense anymore?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree with flush I don't see the reasoning in that. I was in Lancaster the other day and they had a road shut down that was on a steep hill but I didn't see any other roads shut down.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that's a hard call I understand that guys. but say you have a fatality after you downgrade an emergency level. I have no idea if a sheriff can be liable or not, I just have no idea. I'm glad I'm not making that decision. we have probably had a good 8 inches melt away now. supposed to be really warm this weekend. excited to see it gone and in the lake. and I dig these positive temps we are getting turned onto. I certainly can see both sides of that discussion though. and it certainly has to affect businesses.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and thank you legend for sharing those pictures fer ole bait. I gotta find out how to.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know how to do it on facebook, but not on here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:56 am Image
if your wonderin why I have 2 ole Christmas trees out there, they are for under the bait dock. that'll have me 5 total there now. exactly how many I wanted.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Saturday at 10:45 it is 44 feels like 37, with a high of 47 today. tomorrow in the 50's I can handle that.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Same here bait, lets get this crap melted!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

AT 7;30AM SUNDAY MORNING IT'S 41 FEELS LIKE 39. HIGH TODAY OF 53. WHICH WILL BE 63 DEGREES WARMER THAN ABOUT 7/10 DAYSAGO. I CAN DIG ON THAT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hey if you get a chance remember ole bait in your prayers today/tomorrow Tuesday the 23rd I have to go have some tests on my lungs , they found some purty good size nodules in both lungs. and my dr. is very concerned. just say a prayer it ain't cancer.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Well I had my appointment with Pulmonology this morning at Adena and I woke up to take a shower. And got this big ole crampin in my gut that liketa dropped me to my knees in fear. And then I commenced to Kerspoldin and I have got a case of the ''Winabi Trots'' something awful. I been going to the bathroom like one of Charlotte Kilcher's beef cow's that ate 2 -- 5.00 taco boxes at Taco Bell. And then on the way home stopped and ate an 18'' party special at Giovannl's all by myself. It has been ''Pandaleeria'' here. =========== Needless to say I had to reschedule the lung tests till later in the week. ======= But I am simply overwhelmed and feel so humbled to have just ''hundreds of prayers'' going and coming my way. How do you put into words thanking everybody so much for the prayers. And so many are people I'm friends with here and have never even met in person. I feel so humbled and my heart is full. And I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. ''God Bless You''. So keep me in your prayers and I go there Friday.Ozzie.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm sorry if that post didn't make sense the part of it about the prayers, it is something I had copied n pasted from my facebook page. where I was just overwhelmed with prayers.

Return to “The Off season”