Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Sry that took so long ole buddy. started me a job been working alot of hours

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hey thanks a heap brother. i'll send you a few pictures from where the lake flooded. glad to have you back my friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAD, TOM OSBORNE, SR. HE IS VERY, VERY ILL.
Him and Helen are on their way home from Oxford, Ms. They stayed over last night in Bardstown,Ky. He was hospitalized in Mississippi, Got released after a few days. And then had an urgent care visit before heading home. He has double pnuemonnia and will likely be hospitalized as soon as they return. Him and Helen have their 60th Reunion this coming week. And the Ironton class of 1958 will be at the Chesapeake game next Friday. Please pray for him that the Lord will Touch and Heal him in Jesus' name and for his sake, Amen.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Get well soon Tom Osborne Sr.! My Brother had that double pnuemonia. It is nasty stuff! If they find spots in his lungs make sure he gets it taken care of. They found them in my Brother and he got cancer two years later.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yeah, pappy has already had cancer twice himself. he had a bit of skin cancer way back in the day. and fully recovered from that. and then had colon cancer really bad and we bout lost him. but the Lord healed him and he has been cancer free for around 20 years. he has copd really bad. but he never smoked. so he is really struggling. thanks bolt for the well wishes.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wow he is really fortunate to recover from that colon cancer. My Pops had that and it got him because he waited too long. Also depends on what type of cancer. My Pops had the small cell type that spreads really fast, on the other hand I knew another guy who had the large cell and he fully recovered.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THANKS FOR SHARING THESE LEGEND. THIS WAS FROM A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO WHEN IT FLOODED HERE. BECAUSE THEY WAITED TOO LATE TO MANAGE THE DAM. I HAD 6 INCHES OF WATER ON MY DOCK AT ONE POINT. I WAS MOVING SOME STUFF TO HIGHER GROUND AND SAW SOMETHING MOVE OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE. THINKING IT WAS A SNAKE I LOOKED DOWN. AND A SCHOOL OF SMALL MINNOWS WAS SWIMMING ACROSS THE DOCK DARTING AROUND. KINDA SURREAL. MANY DOCKS WERE BROKEN UP OR WASHED AWAY, AS WELL AS PULLING BOATS N JETS SKIS, CANOES, KAYAKS N SUCH AWAY FROM DOCKS AND STUFF

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:30 pm My Pops had the small cell type that spreads really fast,
It's an awful thing. My dad, two uncles and one of my grandma's all had the carcinoma small cell.

Prayers and strength, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you so much my friend. he sounded better last night. and his dr. gets back from vacation tiesday. they'll likely put him in the hospital after his dr. appt. tuesday. oddly enough the dr. he sees is retiring next year. and my nephew, my sister's son dr. jt Jenkins is taking over next year. he is currently a dr. at uk. but will be moving to bellefonte and this practice next year to take it over after a year or so. so that will be great and ironic at the same time

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

getting plenty of much needed rain here Monday. the lake was down about 6'' anyway. we have had a great year of rainfall this year. hopefully the leaves will be rally purty.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man it just keeps raining here. every time you think it's quit it starts right back up. seein tons of fish around the dock.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

NEW JOB BE LIKE!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you know you are welcome anytime here big guy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THERE WAS A NICE ARTICLE IN THE NEWS WATCHMEN HERE ABOUT THE BLUE GREEN ALGEA BLOOM WE ARE CURRENTLY HAVING AT THE LAKE. I GUESS APPARENTLY IS PRIMARILY CAUSED BY ROTTING VEGETATION WHERE THE LAKE WAS DRAINED AND SO MUCH VEGETATION HAD GROWN IN THE LAKE. IT'S A REALLY DETAILED ARTICLE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE. THE STUDENTS HERE IN PIKE COUNTY AT EASTERN DID A STUDY AND SHARED THE FINDINGS, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT. I KNOW IT HAS PUT THE SKIDS ON JET SKIING, SWIMMING AND SKIING.

Return to “The Off season”