INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I have to do mine again Thursday er Friday.
but I ain't weedeated yet.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

No trimming needed here yet either, Bait. That usually comes up around/along things when it really warms up here. But some spots in my yard could sure use a cut down. :lol: :lol: But I'm waiting it out. :lol: :lol: Hate-un-it. :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M GETTIN FIXED TO PUT MY BENCHES ON THE DOCK, BOAT CLEATS N BOAT BUMPERS. AND WRAP THIS PROJECT UP TRENCH.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I bet it looks nice when you get everything situated/done for spring/summer. I'm hoping like heck for you that everything works out good for the Lake this summer ole bud. Knocking on wood for ya Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench I got her cut again yesterday and got started into the weedeatin fore my back just give plumb out. it was so windy yesterday like 45mph, we had huge whitecaps all day long on the lake yesterday.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Love the ole heating pad on my back, when she gives out and hurts, Bait. Seems to help/heal it along quicker.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I got mine too. plenty of rain here the last couple of days.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well ole bait put his hummingbird feeders out sunday night, because mrs. bait actually saw one hoverin n lookin at her through the front winders, like hey mrs. bait where are they. and hit snowed all day Monday and is still snowing. no accumulation because it was so wet. but don't this beat all.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

DANG IT'S COLD OUT THERE IT'S 26 WITH THE WINDCHILL. AND IT'S APRIL 17TH. I SAY WE PUT A B.O.L.O OUT ON OLE GROUNDHAWG PHIL AND FEED HIM A BRASS SHELL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I done ate groundhog stew before I'd eat his rotten self.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Heating pad feels good in a cold house on the old back this morning, Bait. :lol: :lol: 28 degrees here this morning, on this April 18. Crazy stuff. :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

had to mow again Wednesday, rain, snow whatever my grass grows like a weed. I got me a good heatin pad trench, it gets plenty of use round here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M THINKIN' BOUT PUTTIN THE CHRISTMAS TREE BACK UP YA'LL. AND JUST GET AN EARLY JUMP ON THE FESTIVITIES. THIS IS A SPRING THAT JUST WON'T START.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bait did you know that guy from Waverly that won powerball ? Bet he'll get a lot of new friends :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I had not heard about this. what was his name. hopefully hit's one of my neighbors, lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Seen this too. Think the news said his name was Bruce Ballard, Bait. He should have kept quiet and told Ohio lottery a lawyer would bring his ticket in. Heard it's the only way to keep the press out of it for privacy. He won some big money on 5/6, but it wasn't the jackpot. He hit the first 5 of 6. It pays a million without the powerball #. He's lucky he played the power play with it. It was x 2. So he got 2 mill. After taxes he will get around 1,440,000. Go broke playing around and giving too much of that away. Hope he's smart and deals with his winnings the right way. He got just a little more than PW did, Bolt. PW won 5 mill on a scratch off and only got 1,375,000. More ya win the more they tax I guess. Not fair imo. Don't understand why they took so much out of PW's winnings, and then he didn't get to enjoy it. Passed away soon after. Sad.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sadly I do not know him, lol. a neighbor n buddy of mine who's a deputy here was telling me about him yesterday. I weedeated yesterday. and my weedeater gets tired so I has to take short gator rides around the lake to cool it down.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

How's the Lake water looking, Bait? Still holding it's own?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no it's drawn all the way down to winter pool trench, makes my belly hurt looking at it. the water barely comes to my dock now. at a couple inches deep. the good thing is we have brought tons of fine creek rock n sand and dumped all around it. and it's like a beach around it now and not muddy to stand in.it's real sweet. me n a smaller buddy of mine got under there and took pieces of flat concrete n stone recently and made tunnels in there for some big ole flat heads to get in there and waller. and create some noodling habitat. I hung up some bluebird houses n hummingbird feeders at the house here Saturday. and stuck some big ole purty pieces of driftwood on the dock. and raised my flag pole about 8 feet, and put me a brand spankin new flag on her.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Pretty sure noodling for catfish is illegal in Ohio bait. I don't think I could do it anyway, never know for sure what is in them holes. If a snapper or beaver is wallering around in there you fingers might not come back.

Return to “The Off season”