X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:32 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:05 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Big Ole Boy. :shock:
I got invited to Georgetown, ky. to a game by the tigers head coach kevin donley. this was the year after they won the national championship in like d3. they played Campbell college in this game. I even got to give a pep talk in the locker room before the game. and got to stand on the sidelines. he gave me an autographed football, a Georgetown tiger helmet. and sent me n lisa to the giftshop to get a couple sweat shirts from their national championship season.
the guy in this picture went pro as a linebacker I think, but been way to long ago name wise.
Big boy, looks pro material. Tree trunk arms and legs, mitts for hands. Big all over. :shock: Bet he hit like a semi. 8-)
He came at. i'd hit him with the ole legend juke break outside and take it to the house... Who am i kidding that dude would kill me

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:41 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:05 am

I got invited to Georgetown, ky. to a game by the tigers head coach kevin donley. this was the year after they won the national championship in like d3. they played Campbell college in this game. I even got to give a pep talk in the locker room before the game. and got to stand on the sidelines. he gave me an autographed football, a Georgetown tiger helmet. and sent me n lisa to the giftshop to get a couple sweat shirts from their national championship season.
the guy in this picture went pro as a linebacker I think, but been way to long ago name wise.
Big boy, looks pro material. Tree trunk arms and legs, mitts for hands. Big all over. :shock: Bet he hit like a semi. 8-)
He came at. i'd hit him with the ole legend juke break outside and take it to the house... Who am i kidding that dude would kill me
I bet he wasn't slow either with the pro's taking him in. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet he had good speed for his size, and like getting hit by a speeding semi. :shock: :lol: :lol:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:47 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:41 am
I bet he wasn't slow either with the pro's taking him in. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet he had good speed for his size, and like getting hit by a speeding semi. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Without a doubt lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

coach donley told me,''keep an eye on that one ozzie''. he had muscles on his muscles.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Which year was that bait? the only 64 i see on a national title team was an offense guard

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he may have played both ways. and I'm not sure of the year. it is written on an autographed ball I have around here somewhere.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know the year they won when I was there the year after they had set a national season record of most points scored and least points allowed in their division. it too is written on that ball somewhere.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

I will do more research lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it was before they remodeled the whole stadium into the bengals practice facilities and made huge upgrades. Toyota , where my youngest son works there in georgetown has like 8,000 employees and is basically a city in itself. enourmous plant. and stuff is just coming to town there like crazy, cabela's, bass pro, etc. it is out growing it's boundries quickly.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:57 am it was before they remodeled the whole stadium into the bengals practice facilities and made huge upgrades. Toyota , where my youngest son works there in georgetown has like 8,000 employees and is basically a city in itself. enourmous plant. and stuff is just coming to town there like crazy, cabela's, bass pro, etc. it is out growing it's boundries quickly.
your youngest is the redhead? cause if so he looks to be 4-6 in the picture with the big player so we can do some math

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:57 am it was before they remodeled the whole stadium into the bengals practice facilities and made huge upgrades. Toyota , where my youngest son works there in georgetown has like 8,000 employees and is basically a city in itself. enourmous plant. and stuff is just coming to town there like crazy, cabela's, bass pro, etc. it is out growing it's boundries quickly.
8,000 employees. :shock: They hiring Bait? Bet they make good money on the hour.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they are always hiring legend. great money n benefits. awesome company. take employees to reds/bengals game. a couple times a year they rent the entire kings island park for employees and their families. no the young'un with me it cody. he is my oldest. he could not have been more than 4.5 here at most. because this was before we got my bi-racial son taville in foster care before we adopted him , or he would have been there as well. he's the one that builds yoters.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:28 am they are always hiring legend. great money n benefits. awesome company. take employees to reds/bengals game. a couple times a year they rent the entire kings island park for employees and their families. no the young'un with me it cody. he is my oldest. he could not have been more than 4.5 here at most. because this was before we got my bi-racial son taville in foster care before we adopted him , or he would have been there as well. he's the one that builds yoters.
I'm not Legend. :lol: :lol: How much do they make an hour, Bait? Location of the plant? Might know of a person that would be interested.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sorry trench, you been not active here for a bit on this topic. and I been hit in the head a lot. Georgetown, ky. Toyota. and it's according if the temp agency hires you or actually Toyota as to the wage. through the temp like around 13/14 an hour , more through Toyota. taville got hired 1st from the temp agency but after a trial period they hire you. your seniority is also nationwide just not plantwide. they have plants all over the country with people always retiring and they go by badge numbers. as far as day shift, evening,raises, etc. always wanting team leaders for proven workers as well. I'm sure it is something you apply on line over. that's how my son did it. then they have multiple interviews , drug testing. -------------------- I don't think hocking county moonshine matters though. they check everything out very thoroughly 1st.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know taville filled out an app on line. then was contacted for an interview. but he just built a new house, and drives a brand new camry. he loves it there. and so much to do there and in Lexington.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:13 pm sorry trench, you been not active here for a bit on this topic. and I been hit in the head a lot. Georgetown, ky. Toyota. and it's according if the temp agency hires you or actually Toyota as to the wage. through the temp like around 13/14 an hour , more through Toyota. taville got hired 1st from the temp agency but after a trial period they hire you. your seniority is also nationwide just not plantwide. they have plants all over the country with people always retiring and they go by badge numbers. as far as day shift, evening,raises, etc. always wanting team leaders for proven workers as well. I'm sure it is something you apply on line over. that's how my son did it. then they have multiple interviews , drug testing. -------------------- I don't think hocking county moonshine matters though. they check everything out very thoroughly 1st.
Just joshun ya ole bud, I know who ya meant. Sounds like a good place to work. Pretty good trip from here though. :shock: One would have to move to the area after getting hired permanent, which wouldn't be heartbreaking IMB. :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

a lot of people travel very far distances to work there. bunk up together, and go home on weekends. you hain't right either.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Just about a 500 mile round trip from here, to and from. :shock: One would definitely have to stay in the area all week, and maybe more if they worked some weekends on overtime. Heck of a hotel bill for awhile till ya could move there. :lol: Have to get hired along with 3 to 4 people to split the hotel bill up and take turns driving. Gas aint cheap either. :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I understand that friend

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to “The Off season”