Is Anyone Watching American Idol?

General Chat
The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Is Anyone Watching American Idol?

Post by The Instructor »

American Idol and Dancing With The Stars are my guilty pleasures.

I can't believe my gal, Allison, was in the bottom two last night!

Winchell
JV Team

Re: Is Anyone Watching American Idol?

Post by Winchell »

I agree. I like her and Gokey. I absolutely cannot stand the poor man's Axel Rose!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I can't believe Allison is in the bottom so many times!!! She is like Kimberley Locke was in Season 3 - always in the bottom 3, but never eliminated - and Locke ultimately finished in third place behind Rueben and Clay.

There is some great talent with the five remaining contestants. Adam is by far the best talent this year. He can do things on that stage that none of the other contestants can. Having said that, I think we will also see great things in the coming years from Allison, Danny, and Kris.

I love Allison's voice. If she is this good at 16, I can only imagine how amazing her career is going to be!!!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Allison is pretty good. I hope she wins. Danny isn't bad, but he's missing something. The other ones are just bad. Adam is horrible. He's botched so many songs it isn't even funny. I think they keep him just to watch Paula make a fool out of herself over him. That one Chris he isn't bad, but like Danny he's missing something.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Allison is my favorite. I don't think she gets the credit that she's due from the judges, even tho they do like her.

Adam is talented and very versatile but some people don't like him because of his arrangements of songs.

BUCK I
Freshman Team

Post by BUCK I »

I really enjoy all of the final 5 that is left. Adam is my least favorite but you have to admit hes got talent. For the first time in several years, I wouldnt mind seeing any of the remaining 5 win.

Irontonian
Freshman Team

Post by Irontonian »

When the season first started I didnt really care for Adam. Now I really like him...not as much as Danny, but he's a close second! I think he (Adam) would be better off without the win, he just doesnt seem to fit the "Idol" recording contract. Looks like the ones doing really well (from previous seasons) are the ones who were voted off rather than the "winner". I really cant believe Anoop was sent home this week. I thought it was one of his best performances, Kris should have been sent home (rather than saved) hes just prolonging the inevitable. Allison is very talented but I just don't care for her. Im glad Lil is gone, she was my fav at the begining but she lost her mojo along the way and got boring! Im still keeping my fingers crossed for Danny to win it but I really think Adam will steal the show!!!!

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I think, as far as careers are concerned, that Allison has staying power.

She could fit in with a band or sing by herself.

She reminds me of Ann Wilson from Heart.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

The show was good last night.

I liked all of performances.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

I love it and I missed it last night. Who did well? Who do you think is the next to go?

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Mouth's Better Half wrote:I love it and I missed it last night. Who did well? Who do you think is the next to go?

I thought all five did great last night. Since Adam, Kris, and Danny have never been in the bottom before, I'm going to guess that the bottom 2 will be Matt and Allison, with Matt going home.

HOWEVER.......every year, there has always been a SHOCKER in someone being eliminated early. We have had no clear shockers yet this season. At the same time, these five are so talented, that I don't think there would necessarily be a shocker if one was sent home over another, unless it was Adam going home. He is by far the strongest of the five, but all of the remaining contestants are great.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

I think Allison could be sooooo marketable though and she is talented. I think Kris will be next to go but I say this not having seen lasr nights show. My girls got me hooked on this show lasr year. We watch it together. It is fun. They really don't like Adam but I think he will win.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Allison made it through last night! YEAH!!

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

I think Adam will end up and win but I like Danny and Allison. And I love Dancing with the stars to Instructor and my fav's are Melissa and Jilles he is the one who dances with Cheryl who I love!!

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

I like Allison but I think Adam will win too.

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

I have to say I'm kinda shocked at Allison getting sent home last night... I thought for sure Kris would be sent home.....

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

dukiees1 wrote:I have to say I'm kinda shocked at Allison getting sent home last night... I thought for sure Kris would be sent home.....

I aggree, I told my daughetr Kris would be gone,,,and then,,,he was first to be safe?? :122246

actualy ,I thought Allison, was better the Kris or Danny this week,,,but the instructor is right, Adam will win it al.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Remember that....

"The Instructor is right." :122245

My girl Allison is gone so I am DONE with American Idol. :twisted:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

American Idol just wasn't the same last night since Allison is gone.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I just watched the final 5 minutes last night and Im so glad Kris won. Adam should have been gone a long time ago.

Return to “The Off season”