biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

5 caught after bank job.....

Post by biggdowgg »

swbaseballfan
All State

Re: 5 caught after bank job.....

Post by swbaseballfan »

i can see that bank from my house....not everyday something like that happens a stones throw from your front door

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

there is a huge drug problem in minford. it is kinda quiet, not many people relize how bad it is out here, but there are more people than a person would think that is either using or selling

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

^^ ^Wether you realize it or not, it is like that all over the litlte towns and cities in the ENTIRE country. As small as a town of huntington, wv is the drug problem is unbelievable.

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

bigtimehitter wrote:^^ ^Wether you realize it or not, it is like that all over the litlte towns and cities in the ENTIRE country. As small as a town of huntington, wv is the drug problem is unbelievable.

sad but true. i guess we can only go by death rates due to narcotics...that, and the attendance at rehab/detox facilities and possibly hs drop out rates.

of course, I imagine lawmakers will forget about interdiction concerning marijuana with the highly addictive drugs being so readily available and used.

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

The thing is people don't realize how bad the drug problem is in huntington alone ,and that probably 75% of the reason the drug problem is so bad is that almost all of it is coming from Detroit. The Detroit "gangstas" call Huntington "Moneyton". The drugs such as heroin,crack, and ectasy is so easy to get up in detroit compared to here in huntington, that they get the drugs for dirt cheap in Detroit n take a bus or drive back down here or whatever and sale it for more than half of what it is worth in Detroit here in Huntington. which therefore means more drugs=higher crime rate. Peple don't realize how bad it is getting in the small city of huntington, I've lived in huntington and Proctorville all of my life, and I live closer to Barboursville right now and i can tell you, there is no place within a 100 mile radius that is getting as bad as Huntington has been for quite awhile

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

i'd say it is safe to assume that huntigton is the worst place for drugs within a 200 mile radius. i know it is terrible there. in minford i can tell you there are people you wouldent expect to be using drugs, even some teachers, and i know this for a FACT.

Return to “The Off season”