WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE REMEMBER IRONTIGERMUM, IN YOUR PRAYERS.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE REMEMBER IRONTIGERMUM, IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

she had a knee replacement about 6 months ago, and she has had a miserable time, with the knee since the replacement, poor flexion in the knee , and numerous infections. she has tryed so hard to get this worked out, i talked to her on the phone last week. and she is going to the dr. who did my knee replacement. she is set to have surgery tuesday. in columbus. she will not get a new knee right away. they will have to put a spacer in her leg, for probably several months , to clear all infection, before a new implant can be put in, so she will be totally non -weight bearing for about 3 months. then has to go through another procedure to have the knee replacement, sometime around christmas. keep her and her family in your prayers. dr.bob fada as well, at grant sports medicine, and his staff. they are top notch. and will get her back on her feet. but this will be a very time consuming and tough ordeal for her and her family. i ask you to pray for her and her family, before every meal, and every night, before your head hits the pillow. YTB. :-D

groveman1
Freshman Team

Re: WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE REMEMBER IRONTIGERMUM, IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Post by groveman1 »

GOOD LUCK IRONTIGERMUM.....HOPE ALL GOES WELL AND YOU ARE UP AND ABOUT ASAP!!!!!

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

Prayers from Charlie.......

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Prayers from here

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Mum remembering you today.... you know you've been in my thoughts and prayers from day one..
Mum is the second person I personally know that this has happened too...

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hang in there Mum, show them some "Mill Street tuffness"

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Prayers are going up from the Focused household.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

hope all goes well, and she has a full recovery...great great poeple her and Mr Mum are.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Prayers sent up from Buckeye Lake.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i spoke with her briefly a couple hours after she had been in recovery. then i talked with mr.mum. they said everything went fine. but she is extremely sore. keep her in your prayers, because like i said , she'll be non weight bearing for months, to clear the infection completely, then have to go in and have the knee replaced. at that time the spacer will come out , and she'll get her new knee. she needs our prayers for many months, but phase 1 went well. god bless you all. :-D

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Good to hear, we will keep praying for her.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Mr Mum, tell Mum we have company coming to town next month and she needs to be able to come out for lunch........probably at BDUBS..........

after talking with u yesterday everything seems to be going as planned with a long road of recovery on tap for her......

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Hate to hear this Mum, I know I talked to you the other day but we will sure keep you in our prayers. Sorry things didn't work out so you could be Colleen's confirmation sponsor but you need to get your knee cleared up. Keep us posted.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me and mrs. bait talked to her again yesterday. sounds like she'll be home late friday, or saturday. she is feeling much better. and just loved thestaff there at grant sports medicine, in columbus. please continue to pray for her, and her family.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I just heard about this last night, thoughts and prayers for a healthy recovery this time around.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

Me too. Get well quick Mum.... just don't get nervous and "hit somebody"... (especiaslly Mr. Mum, he's a nice fella ) :122245

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Just saw this a few minutes ago on my FaceBook Page. I guess she is doing great (but I'm sure her PT is going to be not a lot of fun) but anyway, now that this is over with, we'll expect her at the game tomorrow night (tonight I guess) to root against Logan. Jim can wheel her in there on a wheel barrel if need be or a hand cart.

IPride
Waterboy

Post by IPride »

hang tough Mum

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Thank you all for the prayers and encouraging words. No therapy this time Kantuck, I have to graduate to that, it will be a while. Please keep the prayers going, this is a long process and is very trying on my family. I've had so many cards, calls, visits, meals, etc and am so thankful for them. It will be a while before I am able to do a lot of things. Prayer is all I ask for now that the infection clears. God bless all of you...

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

IronTigerMum wrote:Thank you all for the prayers and encouraging words. No therapy this time Kantuck, I have to graduate to that, it will be a while. Please keep the prayers going, this is a long process and is very trying on my family. I've had so many cards, calls, visits, meals, etc and am so thankful for them. It will be a while before I am able to do a lot of things. Prayer is all I ask for now that the infection clears. God bless all of you...

Glad to see u home and although your healing process may be long I know you will make it........hard to keep that "IRISHTOWN" bloodline down for long........... :)

Tell Mr Mum if he needs any help running the vacuum that I will come over and show him how and I also know a little bit about laundry and cooking and I will be glad to pitch in and help..........now feeding the "BagBoy" could present a major problem for all of us so I will leave that task to Hildy....... :)

Return to “The Off season”