American Idol... who got voted off ?

General Chat
carbon_dated
All State

American Idol... who got voted off ?

Post by carbon_dated »

Wasn't able to catch the episode tonight and the American Idol website isn't updated yet. Can anyone tell me so I can relay it to her :lol: who got the boot.

Leo Byrd
SEO

Re: American Idol... who got voted off ?

Post by Leo Byrd »

carbon_dated wrote:Wasn't able to catch the episode tonight and the American Idol website isn't updated yet. Can anyone tell me so I can relay it to her :lol: who got the boot.

dont remember her name but she was, well let me say not very good.............may have been Lacy..........

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

Yep, Lacey is gone, but she was by far not the worse singer this year. Last weeks two constestants were also much better than those who stayed. The Tim Urban guy should have gone 3 weeks ago. He is terrible, so is the young dark haired girl. There is a website (used to be at least) called "Vote for the worst" that claims to push the bad singers thru by getting people to vote for the bad singers to discredit the show.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

my2cents wrote:Yep, Lacey is gone, but she was by far not the worse singer this year. Last weeks two constestants were also much better than those who stayed. The Tim Urban guy should have gone 3 weeks ago. He is terrible, so is the young dark haired girl. There is a website (used to be at least) called "Vote for the worst" that claims to push the bad singers thru by getting people to vote for the bad singers to discredit the show.

they did not put this guy through the first time, he only got a chance because someone else was not permitted to perform....and NOW,HE IS IN THE TOP 11...12????

I agree he is Terrible......

but,I also thought the blonde should have stayed last week ,instead of the young dark haired girl

Return to “The Off season”