Killer Boobs!

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Killer Boobs!

Post by kantuckyII »

Wow..just when you thought it was safe to go out after they starting screening everyone's underwear..then this!

Just think, Dolly Parton could wipe out a whole city if she would become a ........! :122246

Female homicide bombers are being fitted with exploding breast implants which are almost impossible to detect, British spies have reportedly discovered.

The shocking new Al Qaeda tactic involves radical doctors inserting the explosives in women's breasts during plastic surgery — making them "virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines."

It is believed the doctors have been trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals before returning to their own countries to perform the surgical procedures.

MI5 has also discovered that extremists are inserting the explosives into the buttocks of some male bombers.

"Women suicide bombers recruited by Al Qaeda are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery," Terrorist expert Joseph Farah claims.

The lethal explosives called PETN are inserted inside plastic shapes during the operation, before the breast is then sewn up.

The discovery of these methods was made after London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner in the U.S. on Christmas Day.

He had stuffed explosives inside his underpants.

Hours after he had failed, Britain's intelligence services began to pick up "chatter" emanating from Pakistan and Yemen that alerted MI5 to the creation of the lethal implants.

A hand-picked team investigated the threat which was described as "one that can circumvent our defense."

Top surgeons have confirmed the feasibility of the explosive implants.

Explosive experts allegedly told MI5 that a sachet containing as little as five ounces of PETN could blow "a considerable hole" in an airline's skin, causing it to crash.

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Re: Killer Boobs!

Post by vids4ckcrash »

And these women are now mad because they can't work for Disney, huh?

Disney wants women with natural breasts for new 'Pirates' movie

Read more:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/r ... CvDaDgkU8M

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

Sounds to me like some guy in airport security just made this story up so he could check every woman coming thru the gate. :lol:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

This story would have been better with some picks. :122245 :122245

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

my2cents wrote:Sounds to me like some guy in airport security just made this story up so he could check every woman coming thru the gate. :lol:

Im just mad cause I didnt think of that. :oops:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

It's all fun n' games till you're held up from boarding your plane as they search everyone with a C cup and larger! :122246

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

kantuckyII wrote:It's all fun n' games till you're held up from boarding your plane as they search everyone with a C cup and larger! :122246

Oh, I thought this was just about the females. :mrgreen:

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

kantuckyII wrote:
Just think, Dolly Parton could wipe out a whole city if she would become a ........! :122246

I just learned that Dolly Parton and Bob Hope had the same theme song.............

"THANKS FOR THE MAMMARIES"

I didn't know that.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Exploding boobs ain't gonna keep me away i always figured boobs would be the death of me any how.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Seriously...think of the nightmares involved in trying to screen for these Weapons Of Mass Destruction?! ok, I tried to be serious but..now I'm going to be...how could they be detected? I don't think by touch anyway..as I know some would say that..and..are they going to x-ray or take tissue samples of every woman that looks suspicious?

If they could get a MAN TO SET HIS PANTIES on fire...over his crotch then..surely they could get a woman to blow up her boobs!

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

There are worse ways of losing a tooth.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

kantuckyII wrote:..surely they could get a woman to blow up her boobs!

i've tried to blow up several of them in my day.... didn't work.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

KVDW wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:..surely they could get a woman to blow up her boobs!

i've tried to blow up several of them in my day.... didn't work.

bet that did not stop you from trying again,and again?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Uh huh...

Not saying that their boobs were wired but...it's easy to see the ladies can get just as crazy

Moscow, Russia (CNN) -- Russian investigators combing two subway stations attacked by female suicide bombers think Chechen rebels may have been behind the rush-hour strike that killed dozens of people.

"Our preliminary assessment is that this act of terror was committed by a terrorist group from the North Caucasus region," said Alexander Bortnikov of the Federal Security Service, in reference to the investigation at one of the blast sites.

"We consider this the most likely scenario, based on investigations conducted at the site of the blast," Bortnikov said. "Fragments of the suicide bombers' body found at the blast, according to preliminary findings, indicate that the bombers were from the North Caucasus region."

Two female suicide bombers set off explosions that rocked the two subway stations in central Moscow during rush hour Monday morning, killing at least 38 people and wounded more than 60 others, officials said.

Return to “The Off season”