mattash
Site Admin

Rally for the Cure Golf Event

Post by mattash »

Rally for the Cure Golf Event
Ironton Country Club
Sponsor: Shawn Holiday
BPI and Holiday Quick Stop

Ironton Country Club will host a "Rally for the Cure Golf Event" on Friday May 28th. The event will b an all day event. We are looking for golfers that want to raise the awareness of Breast Cancer and the effects it has on Women and their families.

Entry fee will be $40.00 per person and half of the entry free will go directly to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The entry fee will cover green fees and cart rental and enter each participant in prize drawings. Ironton Country Club will be giving away 8 dozen Titleist ProV1 golf balls. The Susan G. Komen Foundation will offer prizes for closest to the pin on hole number 8.

There will be hourly prize drawings starting at 10:00 AM and continuing every hour thereafter for 7 hours. When participants register they will be given a "raffle" ticket for chances on the golf balls. Lunch will be served between 2:00 - 5:00 PM and will consist of hot dog, bag of chips and soft drink.

We encourage participants to get pledges for number of holes played to add to the donation. The fee enables participants to play unlimited golf with a cart the entire day. This event is open to the public in good standing with Ironton Country Club. Please come out and help raise funds for a worthy cause and have fun.

The golf course will not be closed to members that day.

Sincerely,

The Board of Directors of Ironton Country Club Inc.

for additional information or questions contact:
Ironton Country Club
http://www.irontoncc.com
ph: 740-532-2511

Old Tom Morris
Freshman Team

Re: Rally for the Cure Golf Event

Post by Old Tom Morris »

Anyone interested in playing in the event should call the pro shop and register.

The Ironton Country Club phone number is 740-532-2511

85inside
S

Re: Rally for the Cure Golf Event

Post by 85inside »

Thank you to my cousin Shawn for sponsoring the event and the ICC for holding the event. Great great cause. My wife is a cancer survivor and i will do my best to attend.

Return to “The Off season”