What's for Lunch?

Post Reply
User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:06 am

Probably nothing



User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Sun May 01, 2016 7:23 am

Might get some Subway

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Fri May 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Ham and cheese sammie/Glass of Pepsi

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Mon May 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Subway

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Tue May 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Had a bologna sammie with cheese/tomato/lettuce and mayo.

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by cbolt » Tue May 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Bob Evans broasted chicken and hash browns with cole slaw

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Tue May 17, 2016 8:37 pm

cbolt wrote:Bob Evans broasted chicken and hash browns with cole slaw
Cole slaw sounds good. I haven't had it forever.

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by cbolt » Wed May 18, 2016 2:40 am

They got the best, KFC Second best.Bob Evans chicken is better too

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Wed May 18, 2016 2:26 pm

cbolt wrote:They got the best, KFC Second best.Bob Evans chicken is better too
Ole JW Jr likes the broasted chicken at Busch's on Front St. He orders over the phone and goes through their drive thru and picks it up. 8-) Not much Def-Con that way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can ya get broasted chicken at KFC?

Paladin
All State
Posts: 2879
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Warren-Youngstown, Ohio metro area

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by Paladin » Wed May 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Burgers and cold baked beans
Have gun, will travel

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Wed May 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Sounds good Paladin. Grilled burgers?

Paladin
All State
Posts: 2879
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Warren-Youngstown, Ohio metro area

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by Paladin » Wed May 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Yep !
Have gun, will travel

User avatar
LHS 72
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Hocking Co.

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by LHS 72 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:40 pm

Had a Breakfast Loaf and pepper jack sandwich! with Kefir!

Paladin
All State
Posts: 2879
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Warren-Youngstown, Ohio metro area

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by Paladin » Thu May 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Salisbury steak sandwich
Have gun, will travel

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by cbolt » Thu May 19, 2016 2:57 pm

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:They got the best, KFC Second best.Bob Evans chicken is better too
Ole JW Jr likes the broasted chicken at Busch's on Front St. He orders over the phone and goes through their drive thru and picks it up. 8-) Not much Def-Con that way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can ya get broasted chicken at KFC?
Bush's is good broasted chicken ,but their coleslaw aint near as good as the other two.Nope KFC don't have broasted,they just got the greasy artery clogging fried and grilled.

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Thu May 19, 2016 4:22 pm

I like KFC slaw, just the right amount of sweetness. Have to try BE's sometime. Diana B. loves that place too. :lol: :lol: :lol: She loves the sunshine skillet. :) :lol:

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by cbolt » Fri May 20, 2016 2:33 pm

I like the western omlet with hash browns a couple strips of bacon and two pieces of toast

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Fri May 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Ole Diana has probably tried just about everything they serve, she's been seen in there a bunch of times. She must love the food.

User avatar
LHS 72
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Hocking Co.

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by LHS 72 » Sat May 21, 2016 7:19 am

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:They got the best, KFC Second best.Bob Evans chicken is better too
Ole JW Jr likes the broasted chicken at Busch's on Front St. He orders over the phone and goes through their drive thru and picks it up. 8-) Not much Def-Con that way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can ya get broasted chicken at KFC?
Bush's is good broasted chicken ,but their coleslaw aint near as good as the other two.Nope KFC don't have broasted,they just got the greasy artery clogging fried and grilled.
If you are ever in Lancaster stop at Todd's Mountain View for there Boasted Chicken! So Good!

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Sat May 21, 2016 8:03 am

Where is Todd's located LHS72? I'll give a try the next time I'm in Lancaster.

User avatar
LHS 72
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Hocking Co.

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by LHS 72 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:13 am

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Where is Todd's located LHS72? I'll give a try the next time I'm in Lancaster.
West Fair Ave turn left at the Walgreens go about 1/2 mile on the left!

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Sat May 21, 2016 8:23 am

LHS 72 wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Where is Todd's located LHS72? I'll give a try the next time I'm in Lancaster.
West Fair Ave turn left at the Walgreens go about 1/2 mile on the left!
Thanks for the info. Can ya call ahead and order, drive thru pick up? :)

User avatar
LHS 72
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Hocking Co.

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by LHS 72 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:32 am

I have just eat inside, But I am sure they have to go ordering!

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by cbolt » Sat May 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Seems like I do remember them having good chicken,but the last time we went in the waitress gave us a major attitude and we never went back,if they had a drive thru I might go back, but I don't think they do.Might have to preorder and go in for takeout.

User avatar
LHS 72
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1448
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Hocking Co.

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by LHS 72 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:02 pm

cbolt wrote:Seems like I do remember them having good chicken,but the last time we went in the waitress gave us a major attitude and we never went back,if they had a drive thru I might go back, but I don't think they do.Might have to preorder and go in for takeout.
The best Chicken I ever had was a family style boaster chicken dinner at Lake White close to Tiger Bait!

Paladin
All State
Posts: 2879
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Warren-Youngstown, Ohio metro area

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by Paladin » Sat May 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Hot sausage sammie with German mustad and cold baked beans . Pumpkin pie.
Have gun, will travel

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Sat May 21, 2016 2:40 pm

LHS 72 wrote:
cbolt wrote:Seems like I do remember them having good chicken,but the last time we went in the waitress gave us a major attitude and we never went back,if they had a drive thru I might go back, but I don't think they do.Might have to preorder and go in for takeout.
The best Chicken I ever had was a family style boaster chicken dinner at Lake White close to Tiger Bait!
We will have to try that chicken Bolt, when we go down there and get some minnows at TigerBait's buddy's bait store to fish with at Lake White, when we go see the Lake when it's finished. :D

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by cbolt » Sat May 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Bait would probably have to hook us up if it's a private deal down there'.I had a chicken breast today from Todd's Mountain View,it was okay, but not as good as Bush's or Bob Evans.They had a lot of good looking stuff on their menu though that I will have to try sometime including fried mushrooms.Another place with great broasted chicken is Shawnee Lanes in Chillicothe.

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Sat May 21, 2016 9:58 pm

cbolt wrote:Bait would probably have to hook us up if it's a private deal down there'.I had a chicken breast today from Todd's Mountain View,it was okay, but not as good as Bush's or Bob Evans.They had a lot of good looking stuff on their menu though that I will have to try sometime including fried mushrooms.Another place with great broasted chicken is Shawnee Lanes in Chillicothe.
I had a feeling you would try some Todd's chicken today. :lol: :lol: :lol: Pure clean super hot steam cooked. 8-) Ole JW said his is still real hot when he gets home after picking it up from Bush's. Guess they get it there quite often. I have to try some, you guys are getting me hungry for it. 8-)

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 14962
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Mon May 23, 2016 4:00 am

Probably nothing.

Paladin
All State
Posts: 2879
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Warren-Youngstown, Ohio metro area

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by Paladin » Tue May 24, 2016 3:33 pm

PBJ sammie & Mac & Cheese
Have gun, will travel

PTrojan59
JV Backup
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:56 pm
Location: Portsmouth

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by PTrojan59 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Had Toro Loco for lunch
Who Dey!

Paladin
All State
Posts: 2879
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Warren-Youngstown, Ohio metro area

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by Paladin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Tuna salad sammie and cold baked beans
Have gun, will travel

Koondogger
JV Starter
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:04 am

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by Koondogger » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Paladin wrote:Tuna salad sammie and cold baked beans
Hey Paladin! Miss you since I no longer coach roundball at Logan. Haven't seen you on here much. You still active? I mostly read and only occasionally post. Used to see you all the time on football thread.
JUST MY THOUGHTS, GUYS! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paladin
All State
Posts: 2879
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Warren-Youngstown, Ohio metro area

Re: What's for Lunch?

Post by Paladin » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Still kicking , Koon. Not as active in the early summer with lots to do outside. I'll be back in the Fall ;)
Have gun, will travel

Post Reply