What the???????????????

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: What the???????????????

Post by noreply66 »

Only stormed here once and that was late Sunday night.Couple of limbs down in the area. Rain gauge had just about two inches in 35 minutes.

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

Turn the TV off and go outside. You'd see it wasn't that bad.

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

Was in Gallipolis from 1:30 to about 4:00 Sunday afternoon and didn't see any rain. But on the way back just outside of Oak Hill about 3 miles there was a tree down and lots of leaves on the blacktop. Don't think it rained in the Burg while I was away. Thunder during the night about 3 A.M. but didn't get up.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

no rain in I-Town, it all went to the poor folks in Pikeville who have really been hit hard the last month.......

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Sorry mayor but yes it did rain the park yesterday. Was at the neighbor's pool before her backyard showing and it came down hard for about 10 minutes. Sun came back out and then another little mist and sun back out.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

We got hammered 4 different times yesterday with really bad thunder storms with high winds, and lots of lightning. During the second storm, we lost power. It stayed out over 4 hours. We had a lot of wind and downed tree limbs. The weird thing is that the sun came out in between the storms. This all happened in a 6-7 hour time frame. I don't know exactly how much rainfall we had, but my Koi Pond was over flowing, and it never has done that before. I did go out and count the fish, and all were still there. None had escaped. :aaaaa24

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Came through Waverly Saturday and the rain was putting it down on the southside and bone dry on the northside

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Just got back from 7 day vacation in Daytona Beach and didn't see one drop of rain. A few rumbles of thunder one evening but no rain.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

storm went through here at 5am with one of the best lightning show in a long time.Not that was rain but it helps.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

Raiderball wrote:Just got back from 7 day vacation in Daytona Beach and didn't see one drop of rain. A few rumbles of thunder one evening but no rain.
I was just down there too, and their main complaint is that is isn't raining enough, or at all for that fact. Seen some large brush fires burning along I-4. One good thing about being down there is it wasn't as hot and humid in the day.

Return to “The Off season”