The Walking Dead!

General Chat
cbolt
SEOP

Re: The Walking Dead!

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:I knew fat Joey was with the other guys but Daryl had that crazy demonic look in his eyes when he approached him.Why didn't the fat guy just pull out his gun and shoot him? He had plenty of time to do it.He had to know with the devil look on Daryl's face he meant business.From what they was saying on the show afterwards this was kinda out of character for Daryl.
All no, you are a minute late and a dollar short bolt. :lol: :lol: :lol: Daryl did the right thing. You would have a survival mean look too if they was doing to you what Daryl has been through captured and beat up for dead and tortured by those guys including the dumb fat guy. He wasn't an angel, holding people in there watching the back gate. The fat guy had it coming just standing there when Daryls buddies getting their heads smashed in. Like I said, watch the first episode this season and a few last season. Your just tuning in and Daryl would look bad to you. Trust me Daryl would have been shot or captured again buddy. He had to do what he did and get out quietly. One of Negans women gave Daryl a key to get out of his cell so some of his followers are turning and know the man is a lunatic. By the way, that wasn't the fat guys gun, it was Ricks gun that Negan's men took from him. Daryl noticed it and took it back for Rick, did you see Daryl hand it to Rick at the ending of this episode?
Yes I knew it was Rick's gun,but I still don't understand why he didn't just shoot him before getting clobbered with that iron pipe.I know I would have.Maybe afraid Negan wouldn't like it ? Daryl was lucky he didn't get killed then.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Uh Oh Looks like Daryl might have did the wrong thing killing him from the looks of this.The walkers are coming lol http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/201 ... at-everyo/

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Hope not Bolt, but Daryl had no choice how he handled the situation in spur of the moment decision. He didn't trust no one in Negans compound being tortured and beat for dead. It was either take a chance and trust the fat guy, or be captured and beat to death himself. Don't care what the fat guy said before Daryl took him out. The number 4 on Daryl's shirt put on there by Negan was no joke. If Daryl or Rick crossed Negan, his plan was to kill Daryl, so put yourself in Daryls place in a spur of the moment decision. He had no choice. This also could work in Ricks advantage also if ya think about it, and I think it will. Good decision on Daryl's part not only for his own life but for Ricks and many others. They will have to deal with the walkers if this happens, but it's not like they haven't had to deal with hundreds walkers before. Good decision imo by Daryl, no one could be trusted that worked for Negan. :twisted: :twisted:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:I knew fat Joey was with the other guys but Daryl had that crazy demonic look in his eyes when he approached him.Why didn't the fat guy just pull out his gun and shoot him? He had plenty of time to do it.He had to know with the devil look on Daryl's face he meant business.From what they was saying on the show afterwards this was kinda out of character for Daryl.
All no, you are a minute late and a dollar short bolt. :lol: :lol: :lol: Daryl did the right thing. You would have a survival mean look too if they was doing to you what Daryl has been through captured and beat up for dead and tortured by those guys including the dumb fat guy. He wasn't an angel, holding people in there watching the back gate. The fat guy had it coming just standing there when Daryls buddies getting their heads smashed in. Like I said, watch the first episode this season and a few last season. Your just tuning in and Daryl would look bad to you. Trust me Daryl would have been shot or captured again buddy. He had to do what he did and get out quietly. One of Negans women gave Daryl a key to get out of his cell so some of his followers are turning and know the man is a lunatic. By the way, that wasn't the fat guys gun, it was Ricks gun that Negan's men took from him. Daryl noticed it and took it back for Rick, did you see Daryl hand it to Rick at the ending of this episode?
Yes I knew it was Rick's gun,but I still don't understand why he didn't just shoot him before getting clobbered with that iron pipe.I know I would have.Maybe afraid Negan wouldn't like it ? Daryl was lucky he didn't get killed then.
The guy was basicly a big sissy lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Orange and Brown wrote:
cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote: All no, you are a minute late and a dollar short bolt. :lol: :lol: :lol: Daryl did the right thing. You would have a survival mean look too if they was doing to you what Daryl has been through captured and beat up for dead and tortured by those guys including the dumb fat guy. He wasn't an angel, holding people in there watching the back gate. The fat guy had it coming just standing there when Daryls buddies getting their heads smashed in. Like I said, watch the first episode this season and a few last season. Your just tuning in and Daryl would look bad to you. Trust me Daryl would have been shot or captured again buddy. He had to do what he did and get out quietly. One of Negans women gave Daryl a key to get out of his cell so some of his followers are turning and know the man is a lunatic. By the way, that wasn't the fat guys gun, it was Ricks gun that Negan's men took from him. Daryl noticed it and took it back for Rick, did you see Daryl hand it to Rick at the ending of this episode?
The guy was basicly a big sissy lol
Yeah, he seemed to be on the nice side at the time O&B, but I wouldn't have trusted him the same way Daryl didn't, but I would have found a different way if he was going to be a sissy, probably would have broken his arms with the pipe, and took him with me so he couldn't run his mouth to Negan or anyone right away. Daryl decision was a good one but he didn't have to beat him in the head to death. But at the time Daryl was worried for his life and they put him through he(( and he had to get out of Negans compound quickly and quietly. Kill or be re-captured and killed himself and others probably. Ole Negans men keeps radio contact too, so Daryl did what he had to do and got out as quiet as possible.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think he was taking his anger and frustration out on him.
The look on his face was pure anger

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, anger, survival, payback, all rolled into one. The look of had enough.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

"LUCILLE" looks to be ready for the holiday...lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Runner wrote:"LUCILLE" looks to be ready for the holiday...lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :)

mattash