The Walking Dead!

General Chat
Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: The Walking Dead!

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I think these last few episodes should start to pick up as everyone is getting back together.

I think Rick is a great leader yea sometimes his decisions have lead to bad consequences, but every decision he makes is all about keeping people alive. Hes acting like he is now because he lost the first guy he ever met after the apocalypse started in Glenn. So hes acting soft toward Negan, but I'm sure in his head hes working on a plan to take him out.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Each individual community is too small to do anything about Negan's group. But since the show produced a more aggressive group with the women this past week, I look for them to eventually join forces to make a larger group. The "Hilltop" has not really showed much aggressiveness as of yet, but with the two from Ricks group on the inside their, that may change as well, but it will probably a couple more seasons before that happens and they all come together

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

What did everyone think of last nights episode? I thought it was pretty cool. Negans kinda like that drunk uncle we all have. Hes kinda cool, a little perverted, but hes always buying you beer and stuff. Of course then he goes and whacks people in the head with baseball bats and irons their faces. The interaction with him and Carl was pretty cool. Its like hes trying to feed Carls dark side so to speak.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

I liked how last nights show finally got back around to showing different locations and different members of the group instead of just focusing on 1 or 2. I am wondering how Rick is going to react when he gets back and finds Negan holding his daughter on the porch.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Runner wrote:I liked how last nights show finally got back around to showing different locations and different members of the group instead of just focusing on 1 or 2. I am wondering how Rick is going to react when he gets back and finds Negan holding his daughter on the porch.
Agree. Yep, me also, Rick's reaction will be interesting. Like to see Negan's people turn on him sometime, and let him and Rick go at it. My money would be on Rick. Sure winner, Skinny Negan isn't sh)t without Lucile and his men. His time is coming. I look for Negan's evil out of his mind dictator type deal he has going to end sometime next season. Seen some of his loyal followers not liking it too much when he took the hot iron to the guys face. His numerous wife club he has going is a hoot. You can tell them women hate him, and they know he is a few bricks shy of a full load. Look for him to go down soon, not this season but it's coming.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I want to see a backstory flashback deal on Negan. Cause he has had to do something to get those people to follow him blindly cause hes a douchebag. Gareth and the Governor were scary in that they really didnt have that violent streak showing like Negan does. They were nice and you could see why people followed them, but Negan thats another story.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Agree Tigercannon. Like to know as well how crazy man Negan got started. Someone needs to stick Lucile up his Azzzz. It's coming. He's a very good actor though and brings it all to the table for viewers. The man/character is off his rocker and out of control crazy. I look for him to be taken out brutally as he took innocent others out.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Yea hes a very good actor. Negan kinda reminds me of his Watchman character the Comedian. Hes brutal, perverted, but yet you still kinda like the guy. Some of the stuff he says is hilarious. He'll do stuff that makes you think he isnt all evil then he goes and irons a guys face you know. Then its like I hate this guy with a passion.
Reading reviews of the show for the past few weeks all these critics are hating on the whole Negan storyline and saying the character brings the show down and all this stuff.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, same here, he has his ways of making one turn the cheek. Has some cool ways about him but ya can see it in his eyes he's wacked out. :lol: :lol: :lol: The man is smart crazy and has his back and plans covered very well. He will slip up. I look for his own people to get tired of it and see the light and bring him to Rick. JMO. Wonder when the walker disease will hit Negan and his people. The guy with the Tiger has been giving Negan and his people deer that have been bitten buy walkers. After they shoot the deer they allow walkers to take a bite then shoot the walkers. Negan don't know that but comes and takes half anyways. They gotta be eating those deer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Good plan by the Tiger man. :lol: :lol: :lol: The walker disease should be taking effect you would think, anytime now :?:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Yea, he will slip up at some point and that will be all for him. You know Rick despite acting weak is working on a plan in his head. Dwight I think will be part of Negans downfall as well I think. As for the pigs and stuff eating the walkers and then them eating it Im not sure if that will happen. I mean Im not sure if it is transferred that way or not I know a bite transfers it and everyone has it cause you come back to life whether or not you get bite, but Im not sure if eating pigs who have ate walker meet will make them change. Might make them sick as dogs at least hahaha!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, ole Rick is playing it cool for now and coming up with plans in his head, lives are on the line, really nothing he can do but to play along till he can do something. He's out numbered and they took all of the guns from his group. Negan has every loop hole covered for now it seems. When it happens though, I would love to see Rick and him one on one. Hope Rick makes him suffer a brutal beat down and make him pay for what he did and is doing. Be cool if they get that walker syndrome from eating animals with the virus. Your right, my bad, it was pigs eating walkers then they shoot the pigs and hand them over to Negan. :lol: :lol: :lol: If it don't work, like you say, they could get sicker than heck from it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Howdy neighbor, come on over later, might grill out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I cracked up when he said that. Hes had some great 1 liners.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

You Negan haters have it all wrong! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

So what did everyone think about last night?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good one, can't wait till it comes back on in February, the suspense and wondering is going to kill me. :lol: :lol: The look on Rick and Daryl's and others faces at the end of this episode means business. Look out Negan!! I hope they make the LUNATIC D-BAG suffer a slow and painful death!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Yea, I thought it really picked up and advanced the storyline. I thought it was funny when that one guy told Carol she might have to get her hands dirty even though she isnt used to it. Then Morgan is like dude shes the best fighter in this room. That was funny. I kinda saw Spencers death coming cause I dont think Negan likes brown nosers he like guys that could take him out. Thats part of his power trip I think making guys like Rick come under his thumb. Yea, the end with them all together was awesome.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, ole Carol is a Bad Azzzz, but wants to be left alone. I think she will come out of that to help her friends out when we least expect it. The guy shooting pool with Negan should have kept his mouth shut. Stuff like that gets Negans demons a rolling. Pretty funny before they shot pool, Negan says it's too nice of a day to be cooped up with a pool table in a garage, so he had his guys bring it out in the street to play. :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought that was pretty wild. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Yea, I think if Carol knew what happened to Glenn and Darryl she would come out for revenge. It surprised me how skinny Negan is. I thought Jeffrey Dean Morgan was a bigger guy than that, but he looks like he weighs 100lbs. Yea that was funny him bringing the pool table out in the street to play.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ole Negan needs a few milk shakes that's for sure. Ole Rick isn't that big either but has Negan by 40 pounds it looks like. Ole Rick is the type to go toe to toe with him too. If it happens, my money would definitely be on Rick. Look out, the Sheriff is back in town. The looks on their faces at the end looked to be pay back time. Pure confidence look on all of them. Ole Rick is smart too, I look for a well thought out plan to take place.

Return to “The Off season”