Re: The Walking Dead!

Post by noreply66 »

Don't watch it

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

I will not give any spoilers since their are many that has not watched tonight's show as of yet, but in my opinion, this was the most intense episode of all of them up to this point.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Love the show. Missed the season opener last night, will have to catch up when they re-run it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

noreply66 wrote:Don't watch it
Same here,zombies don't scare me for some reason,maybe it's because they are too slow and I know I can out run them,but then again Mike Myers is slow and he scared the poopy out of me :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I was actually really disappointed last night.
Their used to be a lot of character development to go along with the blood and guts but the last season and now into this one it's just about blood and guts with shock and awe.
On top of that, last night they went to far with the violence for me.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:
noreply66 wrote:Don't watch it
Same here,zombies don't scare me for some reason,maybe it's because they are too slow and I know I can out run them,but then again Mike Myers is slow and he scared the poopy out of me :lol:
Too many of them to run sometimes in boxed in situations with thousands of them. :twisted: :shock: They've gotta have plans and always be alert to not get in those kinds of situations. Sleep shifts etc etc. :shock: The show kinda puts yourself in their shoes to survive. Makes ya wonder what you would do big time if you was in Rick and his peoples shoes if that was really happening. I didn't think I would like it when the show first started but I'm addicted now. :) It's a good show once ya start watching it. 8-)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I watched it when it first came out but it always reminded me of my first wife's family reunion and that always scared the heck out of me.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:I watched it when it first came out but it always reminded me of my first wife's family reunion and that always scared the heck out of me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

I did not start watching until the mid season break of the 3rd season. I used to certain zombie movies when I was younger and seemed to outgrow them. But I had heard everyone talking about it and decided to give it a go. I was told I needed to watch it from the start since it was a continuing (soap opera type) series, so I found the all of the episodes up to that point and got them watched about week or so into the break instead of spreading them out. Then I had that long wait for the second half of the season to start.....I also like watching "The Talking Dead" afterwards as well and last nights episode was a good with all but one of the main cast on stage

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I like the talking dead too Runner, but I missed it all. When will the replay the opening episode again, next Sunday before the 2nd episode I'm thinking maybe?

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:I like the talking dead too Runner, but I missed it all. When will the replay the opening episode again, next Sunday before the 2nd episode I'm thinking maybe?
Not sure when they will rerun it. But you can watch the first episode of this season online on their site at

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead

And The Talking Dead first episode of the season can be viewed on their site as well at

http://www.amc.com/shows/talking-dead

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Runner wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:I like the talking dead too Runner, but I missed it all. When will the replay the opening episode again, next Sunday before the 2nd episode I'm thinking maybe?
Not sure when they will rerun it. But you can watch the first episode of this season online on their site at

And The Talking Dead first episode of the season can be viewed on their site as well at

Thanks Runner, appreciate it buddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I have never seen an episode of that ever. for one reason, that kinda stuff freaks mrs. bait out.and frankly it ain't my cuppa tea either.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

BORING

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Runner wrote:

Thanks Runner, appreciate it buddy.
Finally seen it Runner, man oh man, I couldn't hardly take this one. OH my God!!! :( :(

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Did you watch The Talking Dead show yet? It was probably the b.est one I have since the show started

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Runner wrote:Did you watch The Talking Dead show yet? It was probably the b.est one I have since the show started
No not yet, I'll let ya know. I found out that I can watch them again with Time Warner. I searched for it on the demand deal, and there it was. Man it was a shocking and sad episode. Man, Rick and his people went through pure he((, didn't they? Never seen such an intense episode as that one. That guy was way above crazy. I hope Rick puts him through the he(( that he put them through when he gets the chance. I gotta feeling the crazy man will get what's coming to him.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Runner wrote:Did you watch The Talking Dead show yet? It was probably the b.est one I have since the show started
Got to watch it last night Runner. I agree, best one I've seen too. I thought the location setting was cool being in the "Hollywood Forever Cemetery" and it was raining. Everything fit the theme for both shows perfectly. 8-)

Return to “The Off season”