The Walking Dead!

General Chat
Runner
SEO

Re: The Walking Dead!

Post by Runner »

I agree with the setting. I also had to laugh when the actor that plays Negan said that Glenn,s death was Daryls fault. It seems that cast really gets along really well the way the treat each other

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Runner wrote:I agree with the setting. I also had to laugh when the actor that plays Negan said that Glenn,s death was Daryls fault. It seems that cast really gets along really well the way the treat each other
:lol: Yeah, you can tell they get along. That was funny when he said that, ole Daryl stood up and punched him in the show when he had all of them on their knees. Poor Glenn got the bob wire ball bat not to long after that. Going to watch it tonight, should be a little calmer episode. :shock: 8-)

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Just got around to watching week 2 last night. Compared to the first week, this one would have been suitable for a 3 year old to watch. ihate the slow placed episodes that focuses an just a couple of people like this one did.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Runner wrote:Just got around to watching week 2 last night. Compared to the first week, this one would have been suitable for a 3 year old to watch. ihate the slow placed episodes that focuses an just a couple of people like this one did.
Agree, it was too laid back in "The Kingdom". The King and his Tiger was pretty cool though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Even though Negan is an ass, and your typical "bad guy" on the show. I kind of like his cocky attitude and his expressions. It adds a little comedy (if you can call it that) to the show. Especially with his comment about Rick "thanking him".

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I think this season has been pretty good so far. My only negative thought is though how they are building this new world and we only get to see like 1 episode from each one. We go from Alexandria to the Kingdom to the Saviors back to Alexandria to Hilltop and now this latest one we see another group of survivors. Its jumping around a lot, but other than that Im liking this season.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

I'm happy as long as Lucile keeps cracking skulls!

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Tigercannon71 wrote:I think this season has been pretty good so far. My only negative thought is though how they are building this new world and we only get to see like 1 episode from each one. We go from Alexandria to the Kingdom to the Saviors back to Alexandria to Hilltop and now this latest one we see another group of survivors. Its jumping around a lot, but other than that Im liking this season.
Members of Rick's group is spread out due to one reason or another. They are starting to catch up on their whereabouts since they separated during last season.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Runner wrote:
Tigercannon71 wrote:I think this season has been pretty good so far. My only negative thought is though how they are building this new world and we only get to see like 1 episode from each one. We go from Alexandria to the Kingdom to the Saviors back to Alexandria to Hilltop and now this latest one we see another group of survivors. Its jumping around a lot, but other than that Im liking this season.
Members of Rick's group is spread out due to one reason or another. They are starting to catch up on their whereabouts since they separated during last season.
I hate Rick. He is an insufferable pu$$y and a horrible leader. His time is almost up.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Oaf wrote:
Runner wrote:
I hate Rick. He is an insufferable pu$$y and a horrible leader. His time is almost up.
I don't think they will kill off Rick but their are rumors that Carl could be killed off.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Orange and Brown wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Runner wrote:
I don't think they will kill off Rick but their are rumors that Carl could be killed off.
Not necessarily kill Rick off per say. Daryl is another character that has maxed out as well IMO. Orange and Brown do you read the comics?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Oaf wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Not necessarily kill Rick off per say. Daryl is another character that has maxed out as well IMO. Orange and Brown do you read the comics?
I've read a few of them when the showbfirst came out but that's about it. They are definitely different than the show lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Yes very different. Rest assured, Negan has arrived......

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

I have not read the first comic. But from what I have read online, it seems they are trying to stay somewhat with the same story line until it comes to killing people off. They want you to "think" you know what is going to happen but always puts a twist to it. this season has been boring compared to previous years. The nights when Negan appears, have been the best so far. The midseason finale is coming up in a couple of weeks so it should be fairly decent....or at least one would think it should be.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I think these last few episodes should start to pick up as everyone is getting back together.

I think Rick is a great leader yea sometimes his decisions have lead to bad consequences, but every decision he makes is all about keeping people alive. Hes acting like he is now because he lost the first guy he ever met after the apocalypse started in Glenn. So hes acting soft toward Negan, but I'm sure in his head hes working on a plan to take him out.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Each individual community is too small to do anything about Negan's group. But since the show produced a more aggressive group with the women this past week, I look for them to eventually join forces to make a larger group. The "Hilltop" has not really showed much aggressiveness as of yet, but with the two from Ricks group on the inside their, that may change as well, but it will probably a couple more seasons before that happens and they all come together

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

What did everyone think of last nights episode? I thought it was pretty cool. Negans kinda like that drunk uncle we all have. Hes kinda cool, a little perverted, but hes always buying you beer and stuff. Of course then he goes and whacks people in the head with baseball bats and irons their faces. The interaction with him and Carl was pretty cool. Its like hes trying to feed Carls dark side so to speak.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

I liked how last nights show finally got back around to showing different locations and different members of the group instead of just focusing on 1 or 2. I am wondering how Rick is going to react when he gets back and finds Negan holding his daughter on the porch.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Runner wrote:I liked how last nights show finally got back around to showing different locations and different members of the group instead of just focusing on 1 or 2. I am wondering how Rick is going to react when he gets back and finds Negan holding his daughter on the porch.
Agree. Yep, me also, Rick's reaction will be interesting. Like to see Negan's people turn on him sometime, and let him and Rick go at it. My money would be on Rick. Sure winner, Skinny Negan isn't sh)t without Lucile and his men. His time is coming. I look for Negan's evil out of his mind dictator type deal he has going to end sometime next season. Seen some of his loyal followers not liking it too much when he took the hot iron to the guys face. His numerous wife club he has going is a hoot. You can tell them women hate him, and they know he is a few bricks shy of a full load. Look for him to go down soon, not this season but it's coming.

Return to “The Off season”