Most memorable Christmas gift you've received.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Most memorable Christmas gift you've received.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I got laid on Xmas. Does that count ?

Have gun, will travel
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :o :shock:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

There's what you need trench if your bound to have a mini bike. That baby got plenty of power to get you up them mountains out there. Walmart sells them for 500.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Looks similar to the one I wanted out of the old Sears catalog when I was younger. Wasn't aloud to have it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Be a rough rider with no suspension. Frame mounted right to the wheels. :lol: :lol: They got lawn mower motors on them too and no shifting. One gear. :lol: :lol: Briggs and Stratton pull starts too. :lol: :lol: Good price to putt around on though. Like to find one of them little Honda's that's in decent shape. I'll take either, a 50 or a 70 that ya can shift gears. Good enough for me not having to walk those paths. Seen big ole fellows on them before, pulling them around like nothing.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The birth of my grandson four days prior to Christmas in 2012. Becoming "Poppy" has changed everything.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Omega wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:58 am The birth of my grandson four days prior to Christmas in 2012. Becoming "Poppy" has changed everything.
don't it though. I have a grand daughter that will be 6 in January.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Paladin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:33 pm I got laid on Xmas. Does that count ?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:25 am :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks similar to the one I wanted out of the old Sears catalog when I was younger. Wasn't aloud to have it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Be a rough rider with no suspension. Frame mounted right to the wheels. :lol: :lol: They got lawn mower motors on them too and no shifting. One gear. :lol: :lol: Briggs and Stratton pull starts too. :lol: :lol: Good price to putt around on though. Like to find one of them little Honda's that's in decent shape. I'll take either, a 50 or a 70 that ya can shift gears. Good enough for me not having to walk those paths. Seen big ole fellows on them before, pulling them around like nothing.
That really surprises me, you usually want all the bigness and power you can get :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

How many horse is that lawn mower engine Bolt? Must be a 10 horse or something the way you are talking. Can't tell with just a picture? Most of them Briggs and Strattons look the same. Bet the Honda 70 is faster in top end speed. Don't know about power though.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

HeII no that thing is 200cc trench. It would run circles around them little 50 and 70 cc Hondas. I read some reviews from people who bought them from Wallys and they said them things will pull cars and hunters use them to go out in woods to hunt,perfect thing for you to mushroom hunt out there. They do look a little rough riding but your not going to be riding it like your hair is on fire,you could get drunk and ride it down there in the alley like you used to with that little jd tractor you had :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I looked it up and the Hondas are just a little bit faster top end speed on straightaways but the pulling power is not even close to that Wally Mini and that's what you need for them mountains.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:14 pm HeII no that thing is 200cc trench. It would run circles around them little 50 and 70 cc Hondas. I read some reviews from people who bought them from Wallys and they said them things will pull cars and hunters use them to go out in woods to hunt,perfect thing for you to mushroom hunt out there. They do look a little rough riding but your not going to be riding it like your hair is on fire,you could get drunk and ride it down there in the alley like you used to with that little jd tractor you had :lol:
Don't drink much anymore but RK1 would do it. I seen him again walking. KW said he takes the transit bus thing in town, and walks around, then has to be back at a certain time when the transit bus is ready to take them back out 180. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm going to get defcon info on what days and the times that the transit bus does this on the 180 routes, so I know when to lay low. :lol: :lol: :lol:
How many horse is 200cc's? Be good enough for down there I suppose. Order us a couple, we will have some fun shroom hunting. I'll even keep them in my garage if ya want. I'll make some room for that, no problem. Mushroom hunting mini's. I like it. Looks like they are built good and solid. Pay more for a used Honda 70 I bet because they are so classic. George I think said they was hard to get when we talked about them onetime. He had a 4 wheeler. He would drink and get half drunk and fly up that alley back aireeww. Remember his wife shaking her head at him. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not me buddy. No more of that crap. My big drinking days are over but I have a few beers every now and then. 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:19 pm
he''ll never forget that one time things went right,and all the planets were aligned just right will he trench. and it's Christmas ole buddy not xmas.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:24 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:19 pm
he''ll never forget that one time things went right,and all the planets were aligned just right will he trench. and it's Christmas ole buddy not xmas.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”