German's view on Islam...........

General Chat
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

German's view on Islam...........

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Got this is an email this morning.............

A German's View on Islam - worth reading This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.
Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.. China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on!
Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late.

Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in. And we are silent.......

=

farmer
SEOP

Re: German's view on Islam...........

Post by farmer »

This sure gives you something to think about. It does state about the fanatics. Which also happens in adding to trouble in many things. Just like when one of the Hockey teams in Canada won the NHL Championship. That night was a small riot. With destruction and over 100 people arrested. Only 1 person was local with many people living over 10 hours away. Some people just look for any reason to hide in a group to cause trouble. This also happens all over the world when the leaders from many countries come together for some sort of summit. Where groups of people from all over come together. Some with plans to protest in some way or another. While others again are there to cause trouble.

Knowing some about Islam and not fully knowing about it is hard to completely understand. Until the religious leaders in some of these countries stand up and denounce the violence that erupts when a situation comes up. Just like riots and killings when a movie release. The image will not change much. Just imagine if Borat movie would have been done in one of those countries???

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

What "religion" did the Nazis espouse? Christian, right? Protestant/Aryan supremacy because the "Bible said so"- wasn't that Hitler's mantra?
"Religion" of all varieties is the principle tool of HATE/OPPRESSION/EXCLUSION!
"If you don't believe like/pray like/look like me then you are of no value - because I'm perfect and you MUST conform" is the real message of ALL religion.
I think that's why our Founding Fathers/Constitional Writers said EMPHATICALLY - NO RELIGION IN GOVERNMENT in this new country. Government can't make you pray or believe to its specifications - no LAWS can require specific religious beliefs. FREEDOM OF RELIGION - woefully lacking in the Europe of their memory - that's why they made it such an important concept in the Constitution of their newly established country. Of course that concept didn't extend to the beliefs and worship practices of the "heathen" Natives already here. So much for their "freedom of Religion". Mostly that translated to "free to believe like I say or else", and even other varieties of Christian [eg Catholics] were denounced/attacked.
Don't criticize only "Islam"/other religions. "Christians" are VERY good at HATING!

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Cage, sadly I must agree that some Christians are nasty and out right mean. Christ said we would be hated but it would be because of standing up for Him. I don't apologize for believing that Christ is the only way, that abortion is murder, or that homosexuality is a sin. You can hate me for that. I will however apologize for myself or any Christian that makes people feel beneath us. We are flesh and make mistakes. God told us to be separate from the world and not get caught up in worldly desires but we fail more often than not. I don't hate anyone but I can't accept their choices at the expense of God's Word. I realize in today's world that makes me "hateful and racist" but i've choose God over the world. It's not personal against you but at this point in history it's no longer the popular choice.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Just because a person says they're a Christian, doesn't make them one. Certainly, the Nazi leadership wasn't Christian. Hitler himself was into some new age type of thing. NO BIBLE BELIEVING Christian would hate the Jews. Look at the churches in America today. Many are moving away from the Word of God; ordaining women and practicing homosexuals, not teaching from the Word Of God, casting off the fundamentals of the faith and many other serious errors. So...as you can see, what when on then, is still alive today.

However....Islam, by it's very nature causing people to act this way and I'll elaborate more later this evening

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

caglewis wrote:What "religion" did the Nazis espouse? Christian, right? Protestant/Aryan supremacy because the "Bible said so"- wasn't that Hitler's mantra?
"Religion" of all varieties is the principle tool of HATE/OPPRESSION/EXCLUSION!
"If you don't believe like/pray like/look like me then you are of no value - because I'm perfect and you MUST conform" is the real message of ALL religion.
I think that's why our Founding Fathers/Constitional Writers said EMPHATICALLY - NO RELIGION IN GOVERNMENT in this new country. Government can't make you pray or believe to its specifications - no LAWS can require specific religious beliefs. FREEDOM OF RELIGION - woefully lacking in the Europe of their memory - that's why they made it such an important concept in the Constitution of their newly established country. Of course that concept didn't extend to the beliefs and worship practices of the "heathen" Natives already here. So much for their "freedom of Religion". Mostly that translated to "free to believe like I say or else", and even other varieties of Christian [eg Catholics] were denounced/attacked.
Don't criticize only "Islam"/other religions. "Christians" are VERY good at HATING!
So non believers don't hate?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Yes they hate.............But non-believers do not stand on moral high ground looking down their noses at the people below them because they do not believe the same as them..........The higher you hold yourself morally to others, thelonger the fall when you come back to earth and realize you are just as bad.................That is but one main problem with organized religion.........Leave religion and seek the true Jesus............ :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

You've repeatedly assured us that you're not a believer in the true Jesus Abuck but you're more like a Muslim

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

So here goes people who put down others for having different viewpoints. This seems to remind me of a job that is done on the farm. Where you load a manure spreader and go out to a field. Some people say it helps some say it doesn't. Sometimes it stinks to some people and some it doesn't.

Religion is how you interpret what has been passed down for thousands of years. It is not like those messages could have changed over the years. No one can go to COURT and PROVE IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. So some of you are just loading a manure spreader with your responses when you put down others. So be careful as your views are spread that they do not need to be placed in a manure spreader.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

farmer wrote:So here goes people who put down others for having different viewpoints. This seems to remind me of a job that is done on the farm. Where you load a manure spreader and go out to a field. Some people say it helps some say it doesn't. Sometimes it stinks to some people and some it doesn't.

Religion is how you interpret what has been passed down for thousands of years. It is not like those messages could have changed over the years. No one can go to COURT and PROVE IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. So some of you are just loading a manure spreader with your responses when you put down others. So be careful as your views are spread that they do not need to be placed in a manure spreader.
ImageImageImage

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Jesus Christ isn't a manure spreader. Christ is received by faith. When one receives Him, God gives you more light. You can see that the Word Of God, the Bible, is God Breathed, it is the spoken Word Of God that contains all that God desired us to know about Him.

God will not give you more light until you receive the light He has already gave us, that His Son lived, died, was buried and rose again. Every one has to make a decision on who Christ was; was He the one and only Son of God, the Creator of the Universe, or was He a liar and an imposter. You cannot remain neutral for to do so is to reject Him

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

There you go reading and interupting what you want. I stated," So some of you are just loading a manure spreader with your responses when you put down others." I never mentioned Jesus Christ in my statements. Your type of reaction goes right along to prove the opening article as being correct.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

kantuckyII wrote:Jesus Christ isn't a manure spreader. Christ is received by faith. When one receives Him, God gives you more light. You can see that the Word Of God, the Bible, is God Breathed, it is the spoken Word Of God that contains all that God desired us to know about Him.

God will not give you more light until you receive the light He has already gave us, that His Son lived, died, was buried and rose again. Every one has to make a decision on who Christ was; was He the one and only Son of God, the Creator of the Universe, or was He a liar and an imposter. You cannot remain neutral for to do so is to reject Him
Who said he was???

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

All the Prophets and He did as well, His bodily resurrection is proof He was who He said He was. All people have the potential to believe or all have the ability to reject Him. It's a choice we must all make. I chose life by asking Him into my heart to save me. When I did, my sins were blotted out and put on His account and I became His Child. My eternity is sealed, I have eternal life - it IS my current possession

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

kantuckyII wrote:All the Prophets and He did as well, His bodily resurrection is proof He was who He said He was. All people have the potential to believe or all have the ability to reject Him. It's a choice we must all make. I chose life by asking Him into my heart to save me. When I did, my sins were blotted out and put on His account and I became His Child. My eternity is sealed, I have eternal life - it IS my current possession
I asked you who called God a Manure spreader?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Jesus Christ is the one who spread His Gospel, and gave us His Word. The Bible, nor Jesus are not manure nor is He a manure spreader. We who spread the Word are simply and extension of what He and they started. And no, no one directly called Jesus Christ a manure spreader.

If I gave that impression, I apologize, it wasn't my intention

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

kantuckyII wrote:Jesus Christ is the one who spread His Gospel, and gave us His Word. The Bible, nor Jesus are not manure nor is He a manure spreader
I get that! but you implied that someone called him a "Manure Spreader".

I'm asking because if someone did, I would be upset about that, but I want to fact check before I assume anything.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I've said what I'm going to say about this. If you can not accept this answer, I can not help you any further. I offered you a clear explanation of what I meant and apologized for any misconception I might have given.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

kantuckyII wrote:Jesus Christ is the one who spread His Gospel, and gave us His Word. The Bible, nor Jesus are not manure nor is He a manure spreader. We who spread the Word are simply and extension of what He and they started. And no, no one directly called Jesus Christ a manure spreader.

If I gave that impression, I apologize, it wasn't my intention
Thank you....

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

There is only one Manure Spreader on this site and I think we all know who he is..........

Return to “The Off season”