SEOPS H

Walking Dead

Post by Raiderball »

Who is watching this series?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Walking Dead

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I usually watch it after Ax Men when they show it again at 11 pm.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I usually don't watch this type of show but got hooked on the all day season 1 repeats leading up to season 2 premiere.
They need to add more people to their group or they're at looking at some tough times ahead.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

After hearing everyone talk about this show, I started watching season online the middle of December and continued doing so up until the winter break of Season 3 Episode 8. Then I started watching each show as it was came on tv. 4 shows left for this season then season 4 is already scheduled for next year. Not sure how many more there will be.

I am predicting that in the final episode (whenever that will be) that Rick wakes from his coma to find that it all was a "dream".

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I tried watching an episode and it looked pretty good, but I need to go back and start with the first episode and watch it all to really know what's going on.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:I tried watching an episode and it looked pretty good, but I need to go back and start with the first episode and watch it all to really know what's going on.
You can find and stream the entire series (to date) online at http://www.couchtuner.eu/the-walking-dead/
Last edited by Runner on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I've watched it from the beginning, as well as the talking dead. Heck, I even like the cable commercial where Daryll is killing walkers in the family's house, and the Mom tells him to clean up the mess. :lol:

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

Same story as me. Been watching from the beginning and got many of my friends hooked throughout the series. This is both good and bad.. good because its gives us all something another reason to hang out and bad because I work every other Sunday and have to stay off social networks to avoid spoilers!

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

Runner wrote:After hearing everyone talk about this show, I started watching season online the middle of December and continued doing so up until the winter break of Season 3 Episode 8. Then I started watching each show as it was came on tv. 4 shows left for this season then season 4 is already scheduled for next year. Not sure how many more there will be.

I am predicting that in the final episode (whenever that will be) that Rick wakes from his coma to find that it all was a "dream".
That's how I started watching this show too. Now I'm hooked.

My prediction is that at some point, the zombies start organizing and communicating. As it stands now, they're slow and dumber than a bag of hammers, so something has to happen to make them more interesting. Maybe they form a union and start picketing the prison in protest of the poor treatment they receive from the humans. That'd be totally cool.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

grndma1 wrote:I've watched it from the beginning, as well as the talking dead. Heck, I even like the cable commercial where Daryll is killing walkers in the family's house, and the Mom tells him to clean up the mess. :lol:
Haha, I like that commercial too.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Runner wrote:After hearing everyone talk about this show, I started watching season online the middle of December and continued doing so up until the winter break of Season 3 Episode 8. Then I started watching each show as it was came on tv. 4 shows left for this season then season 4 is already scheduled for next year. Not sure how many more there will be.

Interesting prediction Runner. I'll be pissed if that happens though.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:I tried watching an episode and it looked pretty good, but I need to go back and start with the first episode and watch it all to really know what's going on.

If you have On Demand you can find all seasons there. I went back and watched season 1 after getting hooked beginning of season 2.
After talking about it at school I've gotten a few others watching it also.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I thought Morgan might end up going back to the prison with them last night.
How about the hitchhiker? Just drove by like he wasn't even there. Stopped to pick up his back pack on way back though. LOL

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

When I first heard about the show, I never figured I would get into watching it. I thought it would end up plotless like the "The Living Dead" movie series. I didn't think it would actually have a storyline.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Runner wrote:
You can find and stream the entire series (to date) online at http://www.couchtuner.eu/the-walking-dead/

Thanks, I'll check that out.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I haven't watched it yet....I guess I watch something else.........or I just might be on here............ :lol:

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Going to be a showdown next week?

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Ok, what's going to happen to Andrea?

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

She's going to get loose and kill the governor . :lol: someone is going to get killed because they have a special guest on the Talking Dead, and that always happens when one of them gets killed off. It could be whoever killed the firepit walkers, who dies.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Everyone knows who started the fire in the pit and the horse trailer. He will also get to Andrea before anything happens and free her and the both will head for the prison.
Last edited by Runner on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Off season”