The Following

General Chat
scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

The Following

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

Breaker Breaker, who's been watching this one? when Elmer ain't out wabbit huntin, I like to find me and Mrs Fudd something good to watch on tv as all 12 of our kids are grown and gone. This show was good last year but this year, it's came up a whole another notch and I am a big Kevin Bacon fan too

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Re: The Following

Post by grndma1 »

Love it. After everything he went through last year, I'm thinking Mike Weston has fallen to the dark side and is now working for Joe Caroll. Of course I thought he was secretly working for him last year for a while. That's what I like about this show, you never know who all the bad guys are.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Big time fan.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

breaker breaker good buddy...strap ole elmer to a board and hobble him that was wicked last nite elmer be hiding his eye in the skary parts and lets mrs fudd tell him what happens elmer loves commin home from his job at the wabbit packing plant amd tune in to this show with a big bowl of wabbit soup in his lap just gits better every weak!

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

fudd here, Elmer Fudd that is. Who b watching this show steel? I tells you what it just keeps getting butter all the times. Fudd luves that bacon fellar man hes a down gone good aktor ole elmer had that pretty fbi gal cypred out the hole time but didnt know she was on the other sides if you knows what fudd means i belief this is one of the best tv shows ever....I shores do likes it!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

New season starts very soon. I think it might be the last, so lets hope it is as good as the other two.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Wabbut seeson is over now an ole Elmer be lookin for sumthing to do and lookin froward to the seeson. Hate they kilt Miss Lilly Grey cause Elmer liked looking at her but no one be telling Miss Fudd on ole Elmer

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

The new season started and it was not all that good. I.M.O.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Willy? Elmer was out wabbit huntin butt I gots it recording and will bee watching it soon. Elmer be willy mad if it's nit good. It's bad nuff for Elmer they killed that Purty blonde lady who's had them psychopathical sons Elmer liked her butter than wabbits! Elmer thought she was fine! Looked like nose art on a WW2 bomber!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Cancelled.

Return to “The Off season”