Re: FLU SHOT

Post by Seabee_0586 »

No way every time I get 1 I get sick all the time afterwards

SOC 1
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I won't get one either, Seabee. Afraid of getting sick. Wife gets one every year. Don't seem to bother her.

Seabee_0586
Varsity

Post by Seabee_0586 »

I was forced in the military but now heck no now

SOC 1
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Gives me a case of ED!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I cannot take a flu orpnuemonnia vaccine, or tetnus shot because I've had 3 cornea transplants. they can cause a corneal replacement to reject. and I've never had them , or a tetnus shot for over 30 years.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Seen too many people get them and they still get sick. Problem is they don't get the right strain sometimes. Viruses are always evolving

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

moonshine wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 am Gives me a case of ED!
:lol: :o :shock:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Off one of Angus's papers I found online from it C-Bolt. Locked up on me but I finally got it to copy. :roll:

Seasonal flu vaccines are designed to protect against infection and illness caused by the three or four influenza viruses (depending on vaccine) that research indicates will be most common during the flu season. “Trivalent” flu vaccines are formulated to protect against three flu viruses, and “quadrivalent” flu vaccines protect against four flu viruses. Flu vaccines do NOT protect against infection and illness caused by other viruses that can also cause flu-like symptoms. There are many other viruses besides flu viruses that can result in flu-like illness* (also known as influenza-like illness or “ILI”) that spread during the flu season. These non-flu viruses include rhinovirus (one cause of the “common cold”) and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), which is the most common cause of severe respiratory illness in young children, as well as a leading cause of death from respiratory illness in those aged 65 years and older.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Always get my flu shot and it has been a long time since I had flu. Also get my pneumonia shot every 5 years. Works for me.

Have gun, will travel

Return to “The Off season”