SEOP

Re: American Muscle Cars (Pictures)

Post by cbolt »

Here ya go trenchfoot, take a ride on this baby! :lol: :o

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Now that's some wild crazy custom stuff. I noticed he had to brace himself to rev it up for them guys. The torque is crazy strong for a built to the kilt V8 with that much power on a bike frame. :lol: :lol: That much torque and rev it up and not ready, could make the bike fall over. :lol: :lol: That's just nuts. :lol: :lol: Imagine RK2 or ole SC on that thing rev-un it up and not ready. :lol: :lol: The bike would be going from side to side. Some ones legs would snap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

He said he can burn rubber like crazy going 100 mph in first gear :o . But he don't recommend it :shock: . Ole RK1 and 2 would break every bone in their body and end up in a full body cast like ol ES said you would that day on my KX. He was almost right. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Just about anything will break the tires over 500 horses at 100 miles an hour, but darn, 1200 horse with dual super chargers and 10 pound nitrous boost canisters too. No doubt it will break tire at 100 mph.That's just nuts on a bike frame. :lol: He said he had it near 150 mph in first gear also, and it's was a 2 speed super glide I think I heard him say. Nuts. :lol: I can see the owner biting it one of these days as well, I bet he has had some close calls already. :shock: That girl that was with him is even nuts for getting on it with him. :shock: Even a car revving up with lots of horses rocks from side to side. That guy has got a screw loose somewhere. Just crazy with that much torque on a bike frame. :lol: What fun could that be having to be on pins and needles awareness the whole time you would ride it, or even setting on it revving it up? :lol: RK1 is not even interested with bikes, never did like motocross either. Tried to watch a race down here one evening long ago, and he said turn that stupid sh(t. I could see SC and RK2 getting hurt on it though. Them two are not the most graceful at times while drinking courage in a bottle/can. :lol: :lol: One mess up with this bike and it could be over pretty quick. :shock: Crazy stuff. :lol: Cool to look at and watch someone ride it, but to own one like it. Not for me. :lol: :lol: Those factory 707 Horse Challengers/Chargers/Durango Hellcats are about my limit. Plus they are on 4 wheel car frame holding up all that horse torque if you rev it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole Dodge will have their Demon model on the road soon. Have a few now. Pushing over 800 horses. Crazy stuff for a muscle car right out of the factory. :shock: But then again, 707 horses is crazy too but way better than a home custom job 1200 horses on a bike frame when it comes to comfness and safety :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure did use enough emoji-ism in this reply, Bolt. :lol: :lol: Maybe ole 1eyebabybandy will get on me about that too. :roll: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Since your from Logan he probably will if he ever sees it. :roll:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

This isn't no custom muscle car or truck, but I seen one something like this little pick-up the other day while I was in town paying bills, but it was blue in color. I thought it was pretty cool and different looking. Not sure if this one is the same make or not, but pretty close.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I think I seen the same truck awhile back trench. It was going down Front St. by SAL. Those are wild looking trucks. Wonder what they are called and where you get one? I bet they are great on gas! Looks like something you might see overseas. I wouldn't mind having one.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

One of buddies seen one in Lancaster awhile back in a store parking lot while he was shopping. He said he likes them too. He said it said Ford F-50 on it. I looked it up and I can't find where Ford makes an F-50. See what you can find, Bolt. I wouldn't mind having one someday as well. Pretty cool. I did find where Suzuki makes one that looks almost like the one I seen. 660 CC and 4 wheel drive too. Picture above is also a Suzuki that I can remember.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I can't find it either. High as I could find was F-100. All I could find was KEI trucks that look like these. They drive them around in Japan I guess.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

It's a mystery truck then. I haven't seen it again lately. That's the lowest I could find too Bolt. F-100. Only way to find out if you see it again would be what Danny does on his Counts Customs show. Follow it and ask the owner to pull over to talk to them about they're truck or car. He has luck getting them to pull over to get info on the vehicle. But he's trying to buy, we only want to know what it is to maybe buy one later. :? I could call Ricart Ford for info, but ya know how them guys are. They will try and talk ya into coming up there the same day. :lol: :lol: They are aout like SC. He should have been a car salesman if ya think about it. :lol: :lol:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:11 pm This isn't no custom muscle car or truck, but I seen one something like this little pick-up the other day while I was in town paying bills, but it was blue in color. I thought it was pretty cool and different looking. Not sure if this one is the same make or not, but pretty close.

Someone on 2nd st has it. Its parked on the street by a house by Frauns shop.

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:15 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:11 pm This isn't no custom muscle car or truck, but I seen one something like this little pick-up the other day while I was in town paying bills, but it was blue in color. I thought it was pretty cool and different looking. Not sure if this one is the same make or not, but pretty close.

Someone on 2nd st has it. Its parked on the street by a house by Frauns shop.
What did you think of it, 87. I think it's pretty cool/different. See what you can find where they are sold if you get some time. Any car lots that sells them etc. Me and Ole C-Bolt aren't having any luck.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Somebody will surely find out who has it eventually with this being a small town and everybody knowing other people's business then we can ask them where they got it,or maybe like trench said we can just run em down if we see them driving around and ask them ourselves. We tell them their truck is a hot topic on seops lol. There can't be any other trucks around here like it. Hey speaking of Frauns garage, what the heck happened to his gas station? It locked up tighter than Ft. Knox :shock:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1969 Dodge A-100 pick-up and Ford had an Econoline pick-up onetime that was little similar with the cab over the engine. But this little truck has the bolt on bed, where them older cab overs had a more one body type.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ohio University has a bunch of those little trucks. I want one for yard work

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

I would love to have 1 to just tool around town. They can't cost that much. I can't find a Ford F50 online but I did found this 1.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-Mini- ... 3476027919

AT THE RESERVATION
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

AT THE RESERVATION
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

1987chieftains wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:20 pm I would love to have 1 to just tool around town. They can't cost that much. I can't find a Ford F50 online but I did found this 1.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-Mini- ... 3476027919
Cheaper than a side by side :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Make a great little utility truck/landscaping business etc.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

A buddy of mine seen a red one like these trucks in Groveport yesterday. So that tells me people are buying them somewhere in the close proximity.

Return to “The Off season”