American Muscle Cars (Pictures)

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: American Muscle Cars (Pictures)

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:48 am OMG!! IS THAT UUUUUUGLY!!! 0 to 60 in 15 mins!!!! they put more time in making that hood scoop then they did in the paint job!
AND look at the rims. They used 2 different style rims! The front one has a gold center and the back one in silver!
:lol: :lol: :lol: They are on a severe strict budget. :lol: :lol: :lol: I heard it runs low on blinker fluid all the time, but they can't figure out where it's leaking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DUDE, Thats Classic a Nelsontucky tuner right there!!!!

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: An ole buddy told me that years ago at the old Bowlby's Sunoco on 664 N. I laughed the rest of the night after he told me that. :lol: :lol: He was a jokester let me tell ya. Miss ole Mick Bowlby and that place. It was a hang out up there most weekends just shooting the breeze with ole Mick.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:05 pm 1968 Dodge Charger R/T My dad had one like this same color with a black vinyl top and Craigers.

Love it. 8-) Your dad still have his?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

No. He sold it 20 years ago. No clue whatever happened to it.

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:44 am
1987chieftains wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:05 pm 1968 Dodge Charger R/T My dad had one like this same color with a black vinyl top and Craigers.

I knew of a guy that bought a car that looked like this many years ago and it burnt up in a garage fire.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:59 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:44 am

I knew of a guy that bought a car that looked like this many years ago and it burnt up in a garage fire.
Man oh man. That's just sad stuff. Hate to hear things like that. I bet he was devastated and sick over it for months.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1961 Chevrolet Shortbed C10 Pickup

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:D :D :evil: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon (840-HP) Specs, Design, Driving

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Is that going to be a new Dodge dealership up above the rest stop?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 5:34 am Is that going to be a new Dodge dealership up above the rest stop?
Never heard about it, Noreply. Not sure.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Someone said Don Wood is putting a new dealership up there. I thought it might be the one he just opened up at the old Belville lot. Putting it out on 33 would be a better idea.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:49 pm Someone said Don Wood is putting a new dealership up there. I thought it might be the one he just opened up at the old Belville lot. Putting it out on 33 would be a better idea.
Yep, it would. I seen some pretty Challengers on the lot at the old Bellville not to long ago when I was going by there. Don't know if they was the SRT Hellcat package with 707 to 840 horses or not. Those and the Demon package are top shelf. 50,000/ 60,000/70,000/90,0000. I would settle for the scat pack package or the SRT 392 package. All V8's but a step down, but still both are around 500/600 horses. Who needs more horses than that? :lol: :lol: Then the RT V8 package, if ya think about it, would be plenty horses as well. They also come in the "want to be's" with 6 cylinders. Those are pushing around 300. :shock: Years ago, most V8's wasn't pushing 300 if it wasn't the high end price.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Here ya go trenchfoot, take a ride on this baby! :lol: :o

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Now that's some wild crazy custom stuff. I noticed he had to brace himself to rev it up for them guys. The torque is crazy strong for a built to the kilt V8 with that much power on a bike frame. :lol: :lol: That much torque and rev it up and not ready, could make the bike fall over. :lol: :lol: That's just nuts. :lol: :lol: Imagine RK2 or ole SC on that thing rev-un it up and not ready. :lol: :lol: The bike would be going from side to side. Some ones legs would snap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

He said he can burn rubber like crazy going 100 mph in first gear :o . But he don't recommend it :shock: . Ole RK1 and 2 would break every bone in their body and end up in a full body cast like ol ES said you would that day on my KX. He was almost right. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Just about anything will break the tires over 500 horses at 100 miles an hour, but darn, 1200 horse with dual super chargers and 10 pound nitrous boost canisters too. No doubt it will break tire at 100 mph.That's just nuts on a bike frame. :lol: He said he had it near 150 mph in first gear also, and it's was a 2 speed super glide I think I heard him say. Nuts. :lol: I can see the owner biting it one of these days as well, I bet he has had some close calls already. :shock: That girl that was with him is even nuts for getting on it with him. :shock: Even a car revving up with lots of horses rocks from side to side. That guy has got a screw loose somewhere. Just crazy with that much torque on a bike frame. :lol: What fun could that be having to be on pins and needles awareness the whole time you would ride it, or even setting on it revving it up? :lol: RK1 is not even interested with bikes, never did like motocross either. Tried to watch a race down here one evening long ago, and he said turn that stupid sh(t. I could see SC and RK2 getting hurt on it though. Them two are not the most graceful at times while drinking courage in a bottle/can. :lol: :lol: One mess up with this bike and it could be over pretty quick. :shock: Crazy stuff. :lol: Cool to look at and watch someone ride it, but to own one like it. Not for me. :lol: :lol: Those factory 707 Horse Challengers/Chargers/Durango Hellcats are about my limit. Plus they are on 4 wheel car frame holding up all that horse torque if you rev it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole Dodge will have their Demon model on the road soon. Have a few now. Pushing over 800 horses. Crazy stuff for a muscle car right out of the factory. :shock: But then again, 707 horses is crazy too but way better than a home custom job 1200 horses on a bike frame when it comes to comfness and safety :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure did use enough emoji-ism in this reply, Bolt. :lol: :lol: Maybe ole 1eyebabybandy will get on me about that too. :roll: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Since your from Logan he probably will if he ever sees it. :roll:

Return to “The Off season”