American Muscle Cars (Pictures)

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: American Muscle Cars (Pictures)

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:51 pm
1987chieftains wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:15 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:11 pm This isn't no custom muscle car or truck, but I seen one something like this little pick-up the other day while I was in town paying bills, but it was blue in color. I thought it was pretty cool and different looking. Not sure if this one is the same make or not, but pretty close.

Someone on 2nd st has it. Its parked on the street by a house by Frauns shop.
What did you think of it, 87. I think it's pretty cool/different. See what you can find where they are sold if you get some time. Any car lots that sells them etc. Me and Ole C-Bolt aren't having any luck.
The blue one like this belongs to my neighbor. Think he bought it of a guy that had/has a Ford dealership.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:16 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:51 pm
1987chieftains wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:15 am

Someone on 2nd st has it. Its parked on the street by a house by Frauns shop.
What did you think of it, 87. I think it's pretty cool/different. See what you can find where they are sold if you get some time. Any car lots that sells them etc. Me and Ole C-Bolt aren't having any luck.
The blue one like this belongs to my neighbor. Think he bought it of a guy that had/has a Ford dealership.
I'll have to come down that way some afternoon and look at it, Noreply. How close is it to Frauns? Wonder if your neighbor would mind if me and ole C-Bolt got out and looked at it? Is the steering wheel on the left side or the right? I see in some of these pictures I found it's on the right? :) I prefer an American/left set up for the drivers side. :D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

It is about three house heading west from Fraun's. I don't think he would care. People are looking at it all the time. Steering wheel is on the right. This truck was sent over here from Japan. At the time the guy had a Ford dealership in Japan and it was his and when he decided to come back home he had it shipped here. He had the guys here at his dealership redue it and change a few things. Will only go 55.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

55 :lol: Fast enough for me :lol: I like the looks of them/different. Make a good little utility truck. Make a great grocery store runner and going to away high school football games. :D

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

You better not take it on 33 then trench if it only goes 55. Cops will pull you over going too slow. They pulled Big D over awhile back down by the ponds for going 60. They tell him he going too slow in a 70 mph zone. You be stuck shopping in Logan with it. Defcon 5. :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Might be too late to see this truck. He told me a few days ago he was thinking about taking it to his parents house for the summer and bring back his other truck. He does more highway travel in the summer and rides his bike to work.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

That's ok. I know what they look like now. Just wondering though if ya can buy one brand new at some car lots. With the steering wheel on the left. American set up. 8-) Order one like that or something?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

My neighbor might have changed his mind about changing trucks. He had his other one up here for a few days but the blue one is back. He put a different engine in his other one and it won't stay running without having your foot on the gas. After about five minutes it seems to be okay. Him and one of his buddies have been working on it for some time.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:07 am My neighbor might have changed his mind about changing trucks. He had his other one up here for a few days but the blue one is back. He put a different engine in his other one and it won't stay running without having your foot on the gas. After about five minutes it seems to be okay. Him and one of his buddies have been working on it for some time.
When I feel up to it, I might come down and take a peak at it. Are those trucks all time 4 wheel drive, Noreply?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The guy that had this one had a push bottom system put on the dash to put his in/out of 4 wheel.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:17 am The guy that had this one had a push bottom system put on the dash to put his in/out of 4 wheel.
Pretty cool.

AlanyaRose
Waterboy

Post by AlanyaRose »

American maslkars are cool, but have you ever seen Japanese maslkars? I'm sure you haven't even thought about it, but recently I saw how the guys from auckland toyota wreckers assembled a maslkar from details of Japanese cars and I'll tell you that it was an amazing sight. The car they assembled looked like steroids were poured into a 2007 Toyota and it became bigger and massive. I do not know exactly why they did it, but they were recording a video and it gathered a huge number of views. Probably it's a cool experiment to assemble a car from spare parts of other automobiles.

Return to “The Off season”