Obdtf

General Chat
Noitall
JV Team

Obdtf

Post by Noitall »

Why was his post locked up,it was amusing and fun imo,and i always thought chat forum was the place for talking about anything, like weather ,dinner ,or how many post you have so how can you lock a thread up for talking about ANY subject ,SMH!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Obdtf

Post by noreply66 »

You said it was going to sports so the sport you would be talking about is the one you should put it under. This is why there are different topics, if everything could go under GENERAL CHAT we wouldn't need any other topics.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I unlocked your topic and put it under Football. Your said you like preps sports better so this is the best place for it. If talking about another sport please put it under the sport your are talking about.

Thanks……. Noreply66

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I didn't even realize this topic was on here. we used to have get togethers anywhere from wheelersburg to coal grove to Athens and Jackson. I even had a big get together out at my old place at kitts hill, ohio. we cooked out , I had a cornhole tournament and the 2 winners got a very nice trophy with mounted eats of corn. and the ruuners up did as well. for those who are not familiar with obdtf stands for. it was coined by the mayor of the trailer park in ironton tigertownturkey to my knowledge. it stands for OLD BROKEN DOWN TIGER FANS. (OBDTF) I would love to get together again. we have met at bdubs in Jackson, coal grove Giovanni's,ponderosa in Jackson, freds in the burg, peddlers in ironton, bdubs in ironton, ironton Giovanni's. Giovanni's in ironton is an excellent location. they have a lunch buffet 2nd to none. and a very large nice meeting room that is very private. we had guests from as far as gallipolis to Nelsonville York. I'd be very interested in having another get together. we had a picnic as well at pmows house in Lucasville, and had a huge cornhole tournament that went way into the night.

I would be open to having one here at lake white in the spring if seops nation would be interested. I live here on the lake. I have a 16 by 30 feet boat dock, and about 300 feet of lake footage where people could swim,fish, hang out on the dock and play cards or whatever. I have a set of horseshoes, I no longer have a cornhole set I gave mine to my son taville. but I'm sure others have. we have a very large area where everybody could sit around a campfire, make smores, have a cold drink, and play horseshoes or cornhole. if anyone wanted to bring a boat, there are a couple of very easy boat launches a couple hundred yards from the house. I could tie up maybe 4 boats to my dock here if anybody wanted to do that. or maybe we could choose a spot elsewhere or whatever restaurant. we had some very animated topics, and friendly banter back n forth. I'm hoping the mayor of the trailer park in ironton reads this and runs with the idea. I love you all, and have so much fun here. YTB.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “The Off season”