New food option in Ashland, KY .. Slim Chickens

General Chat
Valenth
SEOP

New food option in Ashland, KY .. Slim Chickens

Post by Valenth »

This is for people who might not know in the Ironton, Chesapeake and Portsmouth areas...

This place just opened next to the Ashland Town Center mall (Beside JC Penney and Behind Cheddar's) This is not a common chain around here. Only 1 in Ohio and 2 in Kentucky.

The food. Wings, Tenders, Salads and they have numerous sides. As well as dessert in a Jar.

This place IMO destroys Raising Canes taste and competes right with Chick FIL A as well.

It is a Lil pricey but the food is always fresh. And their Chicken and Waffles are pretty darn good!

BurgBuckeye
Freshman Team

Re: New food option in Ashland, KY .. Slim Chickens

Post by BurgBuckeye »

I agree with everything besides it destroys Raisin Canes taste. Personally I actually put Raisin Canes at the top. Followed by a chickfilA / slim chickens tie. Just depends on what your going after. They are all VERY good. I like slim chickens options to change it up with the side options and sauce options. The other 2 places are pretty straight forward, 3 or 4 diff menu options. But very good options. Slim chickens wings are amazing!

GO BUCKEYES!
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

BurgBuckeye wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 am I agree with everything besides it destroys Raisin Canes taste. Personally I actually put Raisin Canes at the top. Followed by a chickfilA / slim chickens tie. Just depends on what your going after. They are all VERY good. I like slim chickens options to change it up with the side options and sauce options. The other 2 places are pretty straight forward, 3 or 4 diff menu options. But very good options. Slim chickens wings are amazing!
I saw next to the entrance today Slim Chickens hung a banner congratulating the Wheelersburg girls World Series champs! Looks like you guys have some Bluegrass support 😀

BurgBuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by BurgBuckeye »

Valenth wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:48 pm
BurgBuckeye wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:46 am I agree with everything besides it destroys Raisin Canes taste. Personally I actually put Raisin Canes at the top. Followed by a chickfilA / slim chickens tie. Just depends on what your going after. They are all VERY good. I like slim chickens options to change it up with the side options and sauce options. The other 2 places are pretty straight forward, 3 or 4 diff menu options. But very good options. Slim chickens wings are amazing!
I saw next to the entrance today Slim Chickens hung a banner congratulating the Wheelersburg girls World Series champs! Looks like you guys have some Bluegrass support 😀
Very cool! Good to know. And good to see the HUGE support those girls and our community is getting. They definitely are deserving and I know the Wheelersburg community would do the same.

GO BUCKEYES!

Return to “The Off season”