Merry Christmas to all

General Chat
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Merry Christmas to all

Post by OHHS old timer »

Just wanted to take this time wish everyone...from the boss, mattash to our newest member...a most blessed Christmas and best wishes for a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!

My break starts tomorrow...Winston, my rescue shepard mix will be with the neighbors (their kids adore him and the darn dog knows it...lol) while I travel to Tampa for a TSO concert this Sunday...ghosts of Chirstmas eve is the name of tour this yr...i think. Then a quick flight to Margaritaville HQ for a several days of doing.....whatever I want.

Take care...be safe...and may God bless all of you!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Merry Christmas to all

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:13 pm Just wanted to take this time wish everyone...from the boss, mattash to our newest member...a most blessed Christmas and best wishes for a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!

My break starts tomorrow...Winston, my rescue shepard mix will be with the neighbors (their kids adore him and the darn dog knows it...lol) while I travel to Tampa for a TSO concert this Sunday...ghosts of Chirstmas eve is the name of tour this yr...i think. Then a quick flight to Margaritaville HQ for a several days of doing.....whatever I want.

Take care...be safe...and may God bless all of you!!
I know...I know....just had to describe it all...warmth and scantily clad parrotheads everywhere. PS...Will try to send some warmth to SEO.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Thank you my friend. And I hope everybody has a very merry Christ == mas as well from ''The Baitcave''

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Merry Christmas to all, and a happy healthy New Year.

Return to “The Off season”