LICKING COUNTY FAN
- SEOPS Hippo
- Posts: 32420
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:05 am
- Location: Buckeye Lake, Ohio
I can listen to almost anything but prefer country and classic rock along with a lot of the stuff from the 70's.
- SEOPS Mr. Ohio
- Posts: 18608
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
- Location: ChieftainCountry
Same here. Appreciate any artist/musician, but on the fly, solid hair rock and modern todays country is my choice of ear candy.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
- SEOPS Hippo
- Posts: 25147
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
- Location: WAVERLY, OHIO
gospel, bluegrass, classic country. and old rock occasionally.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
OHHS old timer
- Posts: 3402
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 pm
- Location: margaritaville
Classic rock n roll...jazz...motown and philly soul sound and classical music for me
If you ain't giving, you ain't living!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
- Posts: 3580
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 pm
- Location: Warren-Youngstown, Ohio metro area
Rock, Pop and Classical. Especially Rock from the 70s and 80s, the golden age.
Have gun, will travel
- All State
- Posts: 1380
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:11 pm
Hard rock, especially Southern rock (ZZ Top, Skynyrd, Thorogood), oldies (From first-ever thru recent)
- Posts: 3674
- Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
- Location: Deep in an engine block
Love Skynyrd! Steve Gaines rips the guitar in this one! RIP