Have you ever been cheated on?

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Have you ever been cheated on?

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Back when I did the relationship thing every girlfriend I had from my senior year in high school up till when I stopped dating cheated on me. Yep. I knew how to pick them. :lol:

For the record I have never cheated.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Have you ever been cheated on?

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Not that I know of, but suspected

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, a couple of times back in the day. They always get caught sooner or later. Eyes in places they would never suspect when they get caught. The way I look at it the ones that do the messing around will do it to the next guy as well. Not worth having so the person is better off with out them. There is some good ones that respect themselves and the person they are with though and don't even think about cheating. But the ones that are messing around, Karma comes visiting them later on.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

NOT UNTIL MY 1ST MARRIAGE RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL. CAUSED A DIVORCE. 2 YEARS, NO KIDS, GOT AN ANNULMENT. SINGLE 5 YEARS BEFORE ME N MRS. BAIT GOT MARRIED 29 YEARS AGO.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Nope

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Yep, first husband and my best friend, but it was the best thing that ever happened to me because four years later I met and married the love of my life.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

2nd wife did..and then when I went out she blew her top...Mom told me two wrong does not make a right and i said but two rights flew airplane and she almost took my head off

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

noreply66 wrote:2nd wife did..and then when I went out she blew her top...Mom told me two wrong does not make a right and i said but two rights flew airplane and she almost took my head off
Wow... :o

Return to “The Off season”