WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE YOUR USER NAME HERE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE YOUR USER NAME HERE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHATCHA GOT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Valenth
SEOP

Re: WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE YOUR USER NAME HERE.

Post by Valenth »

Valenth was the Dragon of wisdom in the Dragonriders of Pern series of books :D

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Me and C-bolt was joking around one day before I joined thinking of user names. He came up with Trenchfoot because he thought it was funny sounding. :lol: :lol: I kinda liked it and was funny sounding so I used it when I joined. :lol: :lol: It's really a term the army used for a foot condition soldiers sometime got from being wet to long I guess. :shock: I used it really because it reminds me of the trenches in football, and a heavy squatch footprint trench. I might bring my old squatch avatar back sometime, I kinda liked it. :D

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I changed my from Newark CATHOLIC FAN TO THE CURRENT LICKING COUNTY FAN, because my niece plays for Lakewood and I aatend 99% of her games. Plus I usually support most of the schools in the county.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

My girlfriend picked it.........what can I say...........

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Mine comes from a buddy of me and trench's trying to impress some girls one night,trench's car was making a funny sound and this guy said he thought it was the c-bolt going bad, trying to sound like a professional mechanic in front of these girls,there is no such thing as a c-bolt in car engine as far as i know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Raider because I'm one of those crazy Oakland Raiders fans.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

had a friend with a horse named noreply and the summer of 1966 they sold it. Loved that horse and the name always came to me when I saw a horse and it would take me back to the summer of 66.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me I love tigers,always have even a a preschooler and I set down one day and just wrote down a few things goofing around. I played at ironton till I blew my knee out. and I'm a big Bengal fan. so I tried to incorporate the word tiger in there somewhere. and at the time the tigers were very formidable. and the thought came into my head that opponents were just bait for the tigers. and from nowhere came YOU'RE TIGER BAIT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

through the years I've joined several other sites and used the same name. but slowly I just concentrated on posting on only one site. and I've never had a second or alternate name, just this one.

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Years ago, when the net first started, I was a pt-time Proctorville cop, & someone changed the marquee message at the old Video Medic store from "Robocop" to "Robycop", so I thought I'd adopt it as a user name. However, there was already a robycop, robycop 1 & robycop2 so I became robycop3.

On the old site, my account borfed for some reason & wouldn't lemme use robycop3, and,as my sons posted at the time, I became Misteroby. As you can see, I went back to the handle I yse everywhere else.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Graduated from Portsmouth, the 59 just happened to be the number I had that year in football when I made my account on the old site. Decided to just shorten it from Portsmouth_Trojan59 to what it is now. Lol

Who Dey!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Mine comes from a buddy of me and trench's trying to impress some girls one night,trench's car was making a funny sound and this guy said he thought it was the c-bolt going bad, trying to sound like a professional mechanic in front of these girls,there is no such thing as a c-bolt in car engine as far as i know :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bad gas is what it was, going up the mountain on 664 with a small clanging noise they make with cheap gas. :lol: The big 455 was a chugging up that hill because I was driving really slow, then kicked her down a bit to get up over the nob, that's when it clanged a bit, then stopped after I got up over the top. Got some more gas in Bremen, it didn't do it the rest of the night. :lol: :lol: Ole smooth talking charmer SC was working on them chic's in the back seat. No C-bolt in an engine SC I was thinking. I just let him have his moment impressing the girls. I will never forget that night as long as I live. I laughed for a week after that every time I thought about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We was out till the sun came up, rode around all night with them girls. :) 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

robycop3 wrote:Years ago, when the net first started, I was a pt-time Proctorville cop, & someone changed the marquee message at the old Video Medic store from "Robocop" to "Robycop", so I thought I'd adopt it as a user name. However, there was already a robycop, robycop 1 & robycop2 so I became robycop3.

On the old site, my account borfed for some reason & wouldn't lemme use robycop3, and,as my sons posted at the time, I became Misteroby. As you can see, I went back to the handle I yse everywhere else.
well i'll be=== would have thunk it. welcome back ole buddy.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Lotta neat stories here.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

My wife named me...........

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

:D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Can't put on here what my wife named me.....just too :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:Mine comes from a buddy of me and trench's trying to impress some girls one night,trench's car was making a funny sound and this guy said he thought it was the c-bolt going bad, trying to sound like a professional mechanic in front of these girls,there is no such thing as a c-bolt in car engine as far as i know :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bad gas is what it was, going up the mountain on 664 with a small clanging noise they make with cheap gas. :lol: The big 455 was a chugging up that hill because I was driving really slow, then kicked her down a bit to get up over the nob, that's when it clanged a bit, then stopped after I got up over the top. Got some more gas in Bremen, it didn't do it the rest of the night. :lol: :lol: Ole smooth talking charmer SC was working on them chic's in the back seat. No C-bolt in an engine SC I was thinking. I just let him have his moment impressing the girls. I will never forget that night as long as I live. I laughed for a week after that every time I thought about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We was out till the sun came up, rode around all night with them girls. :) 8-)
KM'S car was making that clanging sound awhile back and so did that orange truck I had and I thought it was bad gas or maybe the c-bolt :lol: ,turns out they needed new plugs.Ever since I put them in they hadn't made that noise.Did you ever change the plugs in that big 455 ?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

C-bolt isn't that the bolts that keeps the cylinders from going up and down when you have bad gas.

Return to “The Off season”