Football Trivia For Your School

SEO High School Sports Trivia, Cool Facts & More
Logangrad
All State
Posts: 1071
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Logan; the South Side

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by Logangrad » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:31 am

Great memory....

unless you cheated..... :)


Live Like A Champion!

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 18608
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:45 am

LogangradKD wrote:Great memory....

unless you cheated..... :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: No cheating, had a cousin play that year, tight end. I know some but it's hard to remember. Was Curtis Rose on that team as well? They was loaded that year.



Crab's Brother
SEO
Posts: 2537
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:07 pm

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by Crab's Brother » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Valley's all time record is 336-235-3 in 57 seasons.

How many of those wins was current head coach Darren Crabtree not a part of?



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:01 pm

What was Logan's Record the Year Larry Bainter Run a 99yd TD from scrimmage?


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

TheFlyingDutchman
Freshman Team
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by TheFlyingDutchman » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:32 pm

The answer to One Oak's question is Ironton St. Joe. We were down to 14 or 15 players including Freshman



User avatar
cbolt
SEOP
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by cbolt » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:37 pm

noreply66 wrote:What was Logan's Record the Year Larry Bainter Run a 99yd TD from scrimmage?
5-5



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:19 pm

cbolt wrote:
noreply66 wrote:What was Logan's Record the Year Larry Bainter Run a 99yd TD from scrimmage?
5-5
Bainter was also the MVP of The SEOAL that year. TD was against Middleport


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Who was Logan's QB before John Gasser? Might have to stop and think before answering this.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
one Oak
JV Team
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:26 pm
Location: Oak Hill, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by one Oak » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:18 pm

You are correct Flying Dutchman. Oak Hill went on to their first ever 10-0 record in 1987.



User avatar
cbolt
SEOP
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by cbolt » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:45 pm

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
LogangradKD wrote:Great memory....

unless you cheated..... :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: No cheating, had a cousin play that year, tight end. I know some but it's hard to remember. Was Curtis Rose on that team as well? They was loaded that year.
Since no one answered you I will answer it for you,yes he did play on that team.Noreply that QB would be Robbie Johnson,but I cheated because I looked it up on locos site :lol:



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:37 pm

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
LogangradKD wrote:Great memory....

unless you cheated..... :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: No cheating, had a cousin play that year, tight end. I know some but it's hard to remember. Was Curtis Rose on that team as well? They was loaded that year.
Since no one answered you I will answer it for you,yes he did play on that team.Noreply that QB would be Robbie Johnson,but I cheated because I looked it up on locos site :lol:
Most people would say Robbie. My Jr year when Logan went 10 and 0 George Hummel started as the QB that year against Bexley and Gasser was the HB. We beat Bexley like 32/00 but George wasn't a passer and he mostly handed off and had trouble with the snaps. If I remember right he started the second game and things didn't go any better, so they put Gasser in and he was a natural. That is how I remember it.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:39 pm

What was the name of the Logan player that had 5 punt returns for TDs and the average for those TDs was 65 yards?


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Logangrad
All State
Posts: 1071
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Logan; the South Side

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by Logangrad » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:55 am

Johnny Conrad had several....


Live Like A Champion!

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:20 pm

noreply66 wrote:What was the name of the Logan player that had 5 punt returns for TDs and the average for those TDs was 65 yards?
Ryan Wykle had 5 punt returns for TDs

41 yds.....Warren
47 yds.....Nelson/York
68 yds.....Westerville South
76 yds.....River Valley
81 yds.....Marietta

average was around 63 yds


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 18608
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:29 pm

noreply66 wrote:
noreply66 wrote:What was the name of the Logan player that had 5 punt returns for TDs and the average for those TDs was 65 yards?
Ryan Wykle had 5 punt returns for TDs

41 yds.....Warren
47 yds.....Nelson/York
68 yds.....Westerville South
76 yds.....River Valley
81 yds.....Marietta

average was around 63 yds
I remember him. That boy had some wheels. Take off speed was unbelievable. Had one gear. Fast. Good fast receiver as well. They liked to throw the ball to him in cross patterns and straight down the sidelines. I remember him burning up Westerville South D backs all night long.



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:35 pm

Logan's Nick Maniskas holds the record for longest punt return for a TD.

What Logan player holds the record for the shortest punt return for a TD.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
route7
Freshman Team
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by route7 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:31 am

How about what colors did the Reedsville Eastern Eagles wear in their first year of football?
Hint: borrowed from a local college



User avatar
cbolt
SEOP
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by cbolt » Wed May 04, 2016 12:47 pm

noreply66 wrote:What Logan player holds the record for the shortest punt return for a TD.
Okay I give up who is it ?



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Wed May 04, 2016 1:18 pm

cbolt wrote:
noreply66 wrote:What Logan player holds the record for the shortest punt return for a TD.
Okay I give up who is it ?
1912 Rollin Harrington returned a 20 yard punt for a TD against Murray City.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268537
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Football Trivia For Your School

Post by noreply66 » Wed May 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Who holds the shortest defensive TDs for Logan? [More than one of them]


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Post Reply

Return to “Sports Trivia”