Post by noreply66 »

interesting

VegasEagle
Varsity

Re: haunted places

Post by VegasEagle »

jumpman wrote:Crybaby tunnels in Chillicothe area:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... e=2&cat=37
I have been there and the things that have happend have scared the crap outta me

hauntedme
Waterboy

Re: Haunted Places in Southeastern Ohio

Post by hauntedme »

Try http://www.hauntedhocking.com. Lots of places in southeastern Ohio with history and information.

BOBCATS77
Waterboy

Post by BOBCATS77 »

I have done quite a bit of "ghost hunting" around South eastern ohio, The Inasane asylum in Athens ive been to about 5 times and each time nothing at all has happend, Moonville tunnel is creepy, the group I was with heard footsteps behind us on more than one occasion, and Hanning Cemetary in Albany is pretty creepy as well

gtown girl
Waterboy

Post by gtown girl »

I grew up in Georgetown Ohio and I lived in a haunted house for a few yrs. Its located on N. Main st. It was supposedly a residence and drs. office back in the 1800's. The story goes, a woman who was considered a hypochondriac came to see the doc with complaints of sickness. He ignored her and left her sitting in the waiting room and she died.

We would hear people walking up and down the stairs, pictures would come crashing off the wall and down the stairs. A smell of lilacs would fill the whole house. It was so strong it would literally make you sick at your stomach. I had money thrown at me in the shower, and I would hear people callin my name while getting ready for school in the same bathroom as the money being thrown at me.

It loved to pick on my dad everytime he was in that bathroom. It never scared me. It didnt seem bad, just trying to get our attention. Adults could not sleep in my brothers room. If we had our grandparents over they got my room. They tried sleeping in my brothers room once and woke up to the bed rocking. Mamaw said she would never sleep in there again.

Return to “The Off season”