SEOPS HO

Old Grade schools??

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Anyone ever go to North Moreland????

BigOrangeOne
S

Re: Old Grade schools??

Post by BigOrangeOne »

No but I went to Oak Street just a little ways up the road.

D Owens
Freshman Team

Post by D Owens »

Maybe this link will help.

http://www.oldohioschools.com/

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I went to North Morland for 4 days, and oak street for one year...

I also went to the old Lindsay school, out on 140

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

what happened did biggdowgg get kicked out :122246

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting biggdowgg............. :12224

what you want to know?..I can explain it all :mrgreen:

I alsow ent to Stanton in new boston for a while, in grade schol,,,one of the worst whippings I got as a kid when I attended that school

"I deserved every bit of it to"

that I wont explain :oops: :oops:

TheresaHPIR
Waterboy

Post by TheresaHPIR »

Oooh, that's a neat link; thanks! It just got bookmarked!

D Owens wrote:Maybe this link will help.

http://www.oldohioschools.com/

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Anyone ever go to North Moreland????

I did my student teaching at North Moreland, second semester of '60-'61. Back in 'em good ole DAYS!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO,I remember like yesterday, where you went to head start.

here you go...

http://theboileddog.com/hill/hillhome.htm

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

biggdowgg wrote:FIDO,I remember like yesterday, where you went to head start.

here you go...

http://theboileddog.com/hill/hillhome.htm

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

Man I wish that school was around when I was a kid!!!!!!!!!

Doc Panther
JV Team

Post by Doc Panther »

BigOrangeOne wrote:No but I went to Oak Street just a little ways up the road.

We played Oak Street in b-ball....Clay Townships Eden Park Red Raiders.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i went to the old vernon township school for 2 years before my family moved to burg the summer of my 2nd grade year. i hated every year i was at burg and started to transfer back to webster when i got my license but got talked out of it. which i regret.

i seen on the list of school where the green green township school was closed in april. where are the students gonna go

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Mad_Dogg wrote:i went to the old vernon township school for 2 years before my family moved to burg the summer of my 2nd grade year. i hated every year i was at burg and started to transfer back to webster when i got my license but got talked out of it. which i regret.

That makes a lot of sense. You hated Wheelersburg so you hang out at all their football and basketball games and talk about them constantly on the internet. It must be kind of like how you played soccer in high school but football is your favorite sport? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

drrabbit wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:i went to the old vernon township school for 2 years before my family moved to burg the summer of my 2nd grade year. i hated every year i was at burg and started to transfer back to webster when i got my license but got talked out of it. which i regret.

That makes a lot of sense. You hated Wheelersburg so you hang out at all their football and basketball games and talk about them constantly on the internet. It must be kind of like how you played soccer in high school but football is your favorite sport? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

i didn't mean it that way doc. i just meant that i hated some of the kids i went to school with and that is why i didn't like goin to burg. i enjoyed the school but i didn't like some of the students.

yes i may have played soccer at burg but i did play football in grade school. i just didn't like playin football. but i do regret not playin in high school because my brother played and he wanted me to play

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

I was just teasing you. I have no problem with anyone playing any of the sports of course. And the funny thing about all those kids that you hated in high school (or who hated you), most of them grow up and become decent people. Then you realize that teenagers are stupid acting because that is the stage in which their brains are at that time. The cerebrum is not fully functional until after you are 18 and probably 21 for most boys.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

drrabbit wrote:I was just teasing you. I have no problem with anyone playing any of the sports of course. And the funny thing about all those kids that you hated in high school (or who hated you), most of them grow up and become decent people. Then you realize that teenagers are stupid acting because that is the stage in which their brains are at that time. The cerebrum is not fully functional until after you are 18 and probably 21 for most boys.

true

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

In the 60's, Minford Local Schools had five (5) elementary schools. The building in downtown Minford housed K-12. The outside schools were Madison, which was out 139;
Sunshine was down 335 toward Rigrish Addition, Bonser Run was back of Sciotoville and Swauger Valley was almost down to Sciotoville also. The outside schools had K-6 I believe. All students went to the Minford building upon entering the 7th grade.

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

Went to Woodrow Wilson in Portsmouth.

Home of the Proud Purple and White.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

In Pike County:

Stockdale

Beaver

Union

Wakefield

I know for Eastern, several talented players came from Union Township: Arnold, Mark, Dennis and Darren King, Neil Leist. Tim Hattle, Pat. Rick and Eddie Nance, Mark Cochenour...just to name a few.

Return to “The Off season”