Gossip

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

ABC news anchor Bob Woodruff left the hospital,two months after he was nearly killed by a roadside bomb in Irag."Though I know there's still a long road ahead," Woodruff said in a letter to colleagues,"its nice to be feeling more like myself again-laughing with my family,reading bedtime stories,and reminding my kids to do their homework. Woodruff sustained servere head,neck,face,and chest injuries,as well as several broken bones.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A fellow partygoer grabbed Paula Abdul at a Hollywood nightclub and threw her against a wall,the American Idol judge told police last week."She said she had sustained a concussion and spinal injuries," Lt.Paul Vernon said.Police have identified the alleged assailant,but declined to name him while they investigate.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Here's some real gossip: ;-)

One woman said to a friend, "She told me you told her a secret I told you not to tell her." The friend responded, "I told her not to tell you I told you." Well, the other said, "Let's just tell her I told you she told me you told her." :lol: :roll:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Los Angeles Department of Childrens Services has cleared Britney Spears and Kevin Federline of wrongdoing after theit 7-month-old son fractured his skull.Sean Preston was treated for a hairline fracture six days after tumbling from a broken highchair,says Star.Sheriff's deputies made a routine visit to the couple's house the next day and determined that the fall was an accident.DCFS had previously investigated Spears two month ago after she was photographed driving with Sean Preston on her lap."Britney is a wreck," a source told her."This lingering suspicion about what went wrong is leaving her reeling."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A New York prostitute has written a book about her "biweekly" sessions with West Wing creator Aaron Sorkin.In the selfpublished Confessions of a High-Priced Call Girl,Dimitra Ekmektsis says Sorkin paid her $2,000 a night to touch her lacy underwear,share cocaine and pot,and listen to music."I was with him at least 50 times," she said.Ekmektsis says Sorkin later sent her an e-mail telling her that he still thought of her,and that she was the model for a call-girl character on The West Wing.In a statement,Sorkin said,"I knew Dimitra for a short time a long time ago."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Michael Jackson staved off bankruptcy last week by giving the Sony Corporation the option to buy half his stake in a $1 billion music catalogue that includes 200 Beatle songs,says The New York Times. Jackson bought the entire catalogue in 1985,but sold half of it to Sony 10 years later.The new deal allows Jackson to take a $300 million loan that will allow him to pay off a $270 million loan that came due last year.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A bodyguard for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie beat the crap out of a photograhper who dug a ditch under a fence to snap a picture of the couple's adopted children playing in their Namibian compound last week,a source tells TMZ.com At least four other paparazzi have been ordered to leave the country or face arrest for harassing the actors,who are awaiting the birth of their first child together. This lady is expecting said Prime Minister Nahas Angula.Why don't you allow her some privacy? Mickey Brett,the head of Pitt and Jolie's security detail,issued a statement last week saying."If I find anyone getting a picture of Jolie.I will{expletive] smash someone to pieces. Im not joking,I'll {expletive} put someone in the hospital.Tell your friends.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

David Lee Roth was fired from his morning gig at CBS,where he had replaced Howard Stern in several cities three months ago."I was booted,tossed,and its going to cost someone,"said Roth,who may sue for the entire $4 million he was supposed to earn.Roth's replacement will be shock jocks Opie and Anthony,who were fired by CBS Radio in 2002 for broadcasting a sex act inside New Yorl's St.Patrick's Cathedral.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The U.S. has finally managed to keep a 9/11 hijacker out of the country.Iraqi actor Lewis Alsamari,who plays a real-life terrorist in the film United 93,was denied a visa to attend the premiere in New York this week."I think this was because I am still an Iraqi citizen and fought in the army--but that was because I was forced to," says Alsamari,who now lives in Great Britain.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Rolling Stones Keith Richards and Ron Wood were climbing a cconut tree at a fiji resort a couple weeks ago when Richards fell 16 feet and suffered a concussion.The 62-year old guitarist was flown to a hospital in New Zealand.Richards and Woods spent their days at the $3,000-a-night resort drinking vodka and rum,a Colorado couple who were there told Denver's 5280 magizine.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Two weeks ago Rush Limbaugh reached a deal with Florida prosecutors ,three years after police revealed that the conservative radio host had illegally purchased large quantities of the addictive pain reliever OxyContin.Limbaugh was arrested for presciption drug fraud,but the charges will be dropped if he completes 18 months of treatment and pays $30,000 in investigation cost." The outcome for him personally will be much as if he had fought the charge and won,"said Limbaugh's lawyer.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Gossip on this site?

NO WAY!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

As the new co-host of The View,Rosie O'donnell is contractually forbidden from cutting her hair,says Foxnews.com. O'Donnell alienated some fans in 2002 when she chopped her hair short after coming out as a lesbian. Barbara Walters announced two weeks ago that O'Donnell will be replacing Meredith Vieira.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Rapper Snoop Dogg and five members of his posse were arrested at London's Heathrow Airport two weeks ago after brawling with security guards.The fight started when British Airways refused to let Snoop's entire 30-person entourage into its firt-class louge at the terminal because only three had first-class tickets;"There were all these huge men smashing up display cabinets and throwing people around,"an airport employee told the London Times."I saw Snoop Dogg on the ground with four police trying to put him in handcuffs.His minders were throwing bottles of duty-free at people." Snoop was released without charges 24 hours later,and banned from British Airways for life.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Valerie Plame,the former CIA agent whose identity was leaked after her husband challenged Iraq war intelligence, sold her memoirs this week in a deal in"the low seven figures,"said the Associated Press."She will tell her whole story,absolutely,"said Crown Publishing's vice president,Steve Ross.The CIA will have the right to review the book in advance,but heavy-handed censorship "would be a potenial public-relations land mine."said Ross.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Anna Nicole Smith is pregnant,and feuding with the friend who donated his sperm,says the New York Daily News."Anna's freaking out because she got pregnant by this guy,who's now saying-I want money and access to the kid, a source tells the paper,"If Anna Nicole is pregnant she obviously doesn't want anybody to know yet,"says her lawyer,Howard K. Stern."If she is not pregnant,she's not denying the rumor because she thinks it's funny how much od a stir it's causing

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

After breaking off her engagement to Stavros Niarchos last week,Paris Hilton has quickly found solace in the arms of quarterback Matt Leinart,recently drafted in the first round by the NFL's Arizona Cardinals.The couple has been spotted around Las Vegas,including at the Pure nightclub,where Hilton dedicated a performance of Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" to Leinhart."We're just friends," says Leinart.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

John Ventimiglia,who plays restaurant owner Artie Bucco on The Sopranos,was arrested near his Brooklyn home for drunken driving and possession of cocaine.The day before,a Sopranos bit player,Louis Gross,who started this season as Tony Soprano's bodyguard,was arrested for burglary."I don't know nothing,"said Gross."I'm innocent.I'm always innocent." At least four other actors from the show have criminal records.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Britney Spears was planning to divorce Kevin Federline until she learned that she was pregnant again,says Us Weekly,Spears "gried her eyes out" after getting the news,a source tells the magazine.Her first child,Sean Peston Federline, is only 8 months old.The singer confirmed her second pregnancy last week,and also announced that motherhood has led her to abandon other pursuits."I no longer study Kaballah [sic],"said Spears on her Web site,"my baby is my religion."

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The family of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman are outraged by O.J. Simpson's new hidden-camera prank show,which features a segment in which he tries to sell his infamous white Bronco."The car has escapability if you ever get into some trouble." Simpson tells his surprised victim.Juiced,which will be available on pay-per-view and DVD,also show Simpson getting topless lap-dances,and leading a man to believe that he is having an affair with his wife.The producer says Simpson is not being paid,and is only doing the show for "fun."

Return to “Games, Birthdays, Welcomes, Trivia & More”